Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hope all goes well for G . I have been there myself not fun.Now the rest of you be carefull with all the lifting left too do.Good luck with the weather also.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Jack called and said G doesn't have a ruptured disk. Thank the Lord. It is all muscle and nerve damage. They started physical therapy right away. They are still in Carlisle. Maybe with the muscle relaxers, etc he will feel better soon. Thanks for the well wishes we have received about this.
robin & family
Well at least with the muscle relaxers he should sleep. At least that's the effect they normally have on me.

What time do you guys plan on working tomorrow?

Last edited by jmackani; 04-01-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jack called and said G doesn't have a ruptured disk. Thank the Lord. It is all muscle and nerve damage. They started physical therapy right away. They are still in Carlisle. Maybe with the muscle relaxers, etc he will feel better soon. Thanks for the well wishes we have received about this.
robin & family
Hope ya get better G. Looking forward to racing this year. JD.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

i will be up after i get oil changed in truck in morning
Old 04-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
Well at least with the muscle relaxers he should sleep. At least that's the effect they normally have on me.
What time do you guys plan on working tomorrow?
We will probably go to pick up metal around 1p.m., or so.
The muscle relaxers don't seem to make him sleepy. (I wish they would)
We just got Garland situated in the house. He doesn't seem to be too much better today. I know it will take time, but he hoped he would be able to walk better today---no such luck.
As far as working on the track today, iI think we better scrap it. Too wet. We will be going to pick up some metal and possibly work on the railings, so if anyone can help out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone else having trouble logging on to rctech? I have had trouble since yesterday. I sign in name and password, it glitches, erases the info and will not let me on. It takes a few tries. Robin
Old 04-02-2011, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 338lapua09
Hope all goes well for G . I have been there myself not fun.Now the rest of you be carefull with all the lifting left too do.Good luck with the weather also.
Thanks for the well wishes. Most of the lifting is done with the backhoe and skid loader. It isn't what you lift, but how you lift it. The weather is a total pain, but what can you do? Can't change it.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by C Haynes
Theres some at a house on harney road thats been there a while and hes not building anything with them but we are not sure he will sell them though sorry to hear about g hope he gets better
Hi guys, Just a quick note....after I called you and siad it was raining, now the sun is out!! Go figure. Jack is working on the railing, and Jason stopped by, so he will help. We really appreciate your help. Hope when the weather gets better, you might lend a hand.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TTO1 Racr
Hope ya get better G. Looking forward to racing this year. JD.
Thanks JD, I will tell Garland you send get well wishes. Hope to see you soon. Robin
Old 04-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Folks this really sucks. my pain is coming and going. I am doing my best to get better to get the track done. As of right now I am out of commission, and the first race is pushed back to April 17.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Folks this really sucks. my pain is coming and going. I am doing my best to get better to get the track done. As of right now I am out of commission, and the first race is pushed back to April 17.
hope you feel better g . We look forward to seeing you this year . lynn is due in early june so i dont know how many races ill make it to this year.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

Happy Birthday Dad... We love you and appreciate you more than we will ever be able to show. Thanks for everything. G

Also I want to thank Jason, Cody, Dan, and my folks for all the work they did on my behalf this weekend... Hopefully I will be back up and going soon... I am determined. I feel like a real bum not being able to help. This injury couldn't have come at a more inopportune time.

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 04-03-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Happy Birthday Jack.... G take it easy dont rush yourself to get hurt worse.hope u get well soon
Old 04-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Happy b-day Capt. Jack.
Yeah G, take it easy homie g funny money. If you try and rush it you could be down longer. Then G will stand for gimp and not garland.
Let me know what is going on this week with capt jack taking off or whatever. I may be tired, but I still can stop and work a bit after I get off work. Not like I won't be passing the track on my way home. So shoot me a text.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Hope u feel better. Wife and kids are out of town that weekend, so while I haven't been able to make the drive up I can help that Saturday if needed, and can take Friday off work if things are more behind than expected. I'll keep tabs on the progress here!
Old 04-04-2011, 07:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mojoman81
hope you feel better g . We look forward to seeing you this year . lynn is due in early june so i dont know how many races ill make it to this year.
Congrats on the baby. We had no idea. G is at the dr. right now. He still can hardly sit or walk. Not sure the muscle relaxers are helping too much. I have never seen him in so much pain like this. He has been through alot of painful procedures and has never complained. This time is different. The pain makes him shake and sweat. I hope they can get him straightened out soon. He hates being laid up.
Good luck. Robin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.