Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
WELL, IT IS 6:40 P.M. SATURDAY AND IT IS RAINING. IT IS SUPPOSED TO SLOW BY MORNING.
THERE IS A 50% CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE MORNING, AND A SCATTERED
THUNDERSTORM LATER.
WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY IT BY EAR FOR THE RACES TOMORROW. WE WILL BE POSTING BETWEEN 6:30 & 7:00 A.M.
SEE YA'
ROBIN
That rain sux....not a drop here in York..yet...
Old 05-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Weather permitting .....whats the...about time..of first heat of nitro buggy and how early is track open for a little practice tomorrow?
Old 05-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
I hope it stops and we can race. I'm lovin the layout. And the racers that keep showing are making it fun for me and the family. My youngest had a blast last week. He's been buggin me to race again tomorrow.
You bringing the buggy and racing or just running the sc trucks with the family?
Old 05-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Well after a few weeks of hitting a few other tracks since all are bout an hour to hour half away I have to say G's is the place. I will have to say I will be making this my "home track". Robin...G...keep up the great work, you def have a great set up. Unfortunatly racing will have to wait another week. I am out of fuel and the place that carries what I run is closed on weekends.. But I will be up to grab some diff oil and watch some racing. To bad too, cause I just got done painting a new bulldog body for medina, and would love to see that thing run...... Just posted on your custom paint thread, check it out....Never know, maybe he will find some somewhere.
Dude's can we get a weekend with no rain...c'mon now.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Tech Regular

Kaptain....love the signiture...I am with you 100%
Old 05-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cloud9graffix
Kaptain....love the signiture...I am with you 100%
Thanks dude .......
Old 05-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Master

Well after a few weeks of hitting a few other tracks since all are bout an hour to hour half away I have to say G's is the place. I will have to say I will be making this my "home track". Robin...G...keep up the great work, you def have a great set up. Unfortunatly racing will have to wait another week. I am out of fuel and the place that carries what I run is closed on weekends.. But I will be up to grab some diff oil and watch some racing. To bad too, cause I just got done painting a new bulldog body for medina, and would love to see that thing run...... Just posted on your custom paint thread, check it out....Never know, maybe he will find some somewhere.
Dude's can we get a weekend with no rain...c'mon now.
Im sure Mr Bob Walker could hook you up with some juice?
Old 05-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kaptain crash
Im sure Mr Bob Walker could hook you up with some juice?
Actually I am probably gonna switch. But I run 25% and am going to need to measure shims to run the 30%. As much as it sucks, it's ok, cause I have to lower my diff oil in the rear while it's apart for repairs. Took a nasty blow to the rear last weak at nuclear and broke the rear diff carrier. Didn't want to put it back together just to tear it back apart. What sucks even worse, after painting medina's body I have nothing to paint. Hope I have enough left to buy a new st-rr body for the new truggy coming this coming week...lol
Old 05-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Actually I am probably gonna switch. But I run 25% and am going to need to measure shims to run the 30%. As much as it sucks, it's ok, cause I have to lower my diff oil in the rear while it's apart for repairs. Took a nasty blow to the rear last weak at nuclear and broke the rear diff carrier. Didn't want to put it back together just to tear it back apart. What sucks even worse, after painting medina's body I have nothing to paint. Hope I have enough left to buy a new st-rr body for the new truggy coming this coming week...lol
I have 25%. And also. There should be 2 gallons of 25% ColdFusion in G's hobby shop for sale.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Tech Regular

I have 25%. And also. There should be 2 gallons of 25% ColdFusion in G's hobby shop for sale.
o damn, well I am into way to many beers to be wrenching on her at this point. But if you hold me a gallon I will be up there as I said and will make the switch bob. I called robin but all she said was she has s&w. All well, there is always next week......ROBIN.....carry the cold fusion....lol....well atleast for me...
Old 05-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

o damn, well I am into way to many beers to be wrenching on her at this point. But if you hold me a gallon I will be up there as I said and will make the switch bob. I called robin but all she said was she has s&w. All well, there is always next week......ROBIN.....carry the cold fusion....lol....well atleast for me...
Unless they sold the 3 gallons that were there last week. Other wise she has them but did not see because G has them spun around. Anyway I will have 25 tomorrow.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

Unless they sold the 3 gallons that were there last week. Other wise she has them but did not see because G has them spun around. Anyway I will have 25 tomorrow.
BBBBBEANS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks bob.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Does anyone Race 4x4 Mod Short Course or Mod short course here? I could get a few people together if so.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Tyler350
Does anyone Race 4x4 Mod Short Course or Mod short course here? I could get a few people together if so.
Yes they do. I think there was 6 last week.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Awesome. Is the class 4x4 + 2WD mixed, or separate classes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.