Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 154 (100%+)

I dont care if u running 10 second laps, no good if u cant finish
Old 05-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Kurt and I had a blast , Thanks for everything ,,,,,,,, see ya again soon ... Bruce
Old 05-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rceefreak
I dont care if u running 10 second laps, no good if u cant finish
I here ya dnf flame out manGood day none the less
Old 05-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)

Thanks to the guys and ladies that put the track together and ran the race today. I always have mixed feelings when I go to a new track. I think to myself, Is it worth the drive and will people be there? You guys were there and realy putting it down today. I would have driven out just for the lunch that was provided! Thank you everyone for the help that I greatly needed. You guys made me feel like family and thats a reel good feeling. The track is awesome and more peolpe need to check this place out. I'm comming back soon. CASH
Old 05-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for the compliment on the food. I tried to have a variety. Hope to see you again soon. Robin
No don't get me wrong here the track is in great shape and every track has a little in the rock department.Thats why they call it off road racing.I'm not bitchin about that i'm just bitchin because i'm the one how found 1 in the first heat race and 1 in main.Go figureLike i said when the racing gods are pissed at you theres nothing you can do. And the food was awesome and you guys are awesome.I'm already runnin laps in my head for next weeks points race.Con times of 1.81 and lap times of 40 and 39's are what i set out to do today and i did.So next week i'll see if i can put everything in place and get a win.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Fun day today. The food was good, and man was it hot!

Now if only the truggy would hold together. Twice now in the main out front. It's always the smallest things that take me out, and they seem to just occur over time and not actual issues with breaking things!

Either way it was a fun day. We'll definitely be back again eventually.

Take care G & Robin.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Fun day! Thanks for the hospitality Garland,Jack,Robin!

Robin, my wife wants the recipe for the sample you sent home for her. Loved it !

See you next weekend.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by throttle-out
Thanks to the guys and ladies that put the track together and ran the race today. I always have mixed feelings when I go to a new track. I think to myself, Is it worth the drive and will people be there? You guys were there and realy putting it down today. I would have driven out just for the lunch that was provided! Thank you everyone for the help that I greatly needed. You guys made me feel like family and thats a reel good feeling. The track is awesome and more peolpe need to check this place out. I'm comming back soon. CASH
You better come back, I got shorted on that amain #2 was looking forward to that !! Alot of the Amain from LCRC today I think are planning on coming down to G's next sunday and I am pretty sure Dan Ross is also coming.. Next sunday would probably be the best weekend to come since the Roar race is in 2 weeks most people will be at Nuclear that weekend.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Awesome Food today, you guys got the food down, would have been a perfect day if not for that serious heat.. Great job today Garland getting the tq calls out and the lap times.. TR we are all counting on you for the triple next weekend, give it some love .. Shawn way to represent the indoor crowd from mimis today, shawn is a neub to dirt, if only you could have seen how clean that truck was before he started this morning.. See everyone next sunday, 1/8 electric guys come out next weekend gotta show the nitro guys we are taking over in numbers at the track. Larry Twenty can't wait to get an electric car.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Great time today....gonna start wrenching tomorrow.. The racing gods are really pissed at me for some unknown reasons....ill eventually get my $h*t together and finish some mains....I will see u all next week!!
Old 05-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SMcD
Had a great time today thanks for the track and the food!
Glad you could make it. Please come back again. We always seem to have good people coming to the track! Good times. Robin
Old 05-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bruce53
Kurt and I had a blast , Thanks for everything ,,,,,,,, see ya again soon ... Bruce
You are quite welcome. Hope to see you again sometime,Thanks, Robin
Old 05-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by throttle-out
Thanks, Jim. Come out to see us anytime. We always enjoy meeting good people, such as yourself. In case you didn't know, we race every Sunday and have CASH races every other Saturday. Just wanted to let you know.
Robin
Old 05-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by blacksunshine
No don't get me wrong here the track is in great shape and every track has a little in the rock department.Thats why they call it off road racing.I'm not bitchin about that i'm just bitchin because i'm the one how found 1 in the first heat race and 1 in main.Go figureLike i said when the racing gods are pissed at you theres nothing you can do. And the food was awesome and you guys are awesome.I'm already runnin laps in my head for next weeks points race.Con times of 1.81 and lap times of 40 and 39's are what i set out to do today and i did.So next week i'll see if i can put everything in place and get a win.
It will all come together for you soon. I spoke to the R/C Gods and they are tired of aggrevating you. Next they are going after Kash! lol
C Ya Sunny Boy
Old 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T. Herwig
Fun day today. The food was good, and man was it hot!

Now if only the truggy would hold together. Twice now in the main out front. It's always the smallest things that take me out, and they seem to just occur over time and not actual issues with breaking things!

Either way it was a fun day. We'll definitely be back again eventually.

Take care G & Robin.
We will, you too. Better days are ahead I'm sure. See you guys next time,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.