Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PRO-SPEED R/C RACEWAY IN N.Y.

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 10:27 AM
GK
Suspended

Was it the last race of this season or will there be more? Couldn't make it up there this time but would like to race there again, Jaime runs a great show!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Steve, What happen Bro!! ............. I thought you had a box of something for me?? .............

............. Don't worry, I dedicated my A-Main win in honor of you!!

BTW!.............. Looks like my outdoor season has come to a close. What a year. Jamie, you are the Man!! Congrats on your Re-Grand Opening Season of the new track. You really have something great going on. New asphalt, computer timing system and let's not forget your wonderful staff, your lovely Wife, Kathy and your right hand Man, Mike and Gunner for always helping in the clutch.

.................... What can I say, it was a great season for me. My Losi JRX-S was hooked up all year. And hopefully by next year I will putting it down with the new rear motor car. Can't wait. So.......... It's time to head inside for some carpet munching at SSH. Anytime you want to mix it up, you have an open invitation. You will be my guest of honor. Good Luck with the rest of the season and I'll see you soon at a track near you.

Once again, thanks for making a great place to race!
Hey Alex, The wife and i would like to thank you for the kind words, all you've done to help and for being the great person that you are!! your the type of person is what this hobby needs. Thanks for everthing.
To answer your question GK, We will be racing until the end of the month, Hope you can make it,
Jaime
Old 09-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Steve, What happen Bro!! ............. I thought you had a box of something for me?? .............

............. Don't worry, I dedicated my A-Main win in honor of you!!

Alex, sorry. Last minute call took me to SSH...and I had an awful time. The RDX is a great asphalt car, but has issues when put on carpet. Needless to say my two RDXs are going on the market soon.

I'm off to 301 for a long weekend of 1/8th scale racing and then I have the Open Nats the first week in Oct, so I'll see you guys next year. Great show, Jamie. Looking forward to next year. I may go back to my MSX for asphalt...
Old 09-13-2006, 06:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sohlman

Alex, sorry. Last minute call took me to SSH...and I had an awful time. The RDX is a great asphalt car, but has issues when put on carpet. Needless to say my two RDXs are going on the market soon.
Sorry to hear that, Bro............ Hope you can make it down again with better luck, no matter what you chose to drive.

Good Luck at 301 Raceway this weekend and at the Nats.

Hope to see you at a track near you!
Old 09-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Sohlman thanks and it was good to see you. Good luck at 301!
Old 09-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sohl, your car looked pretty good, just need to get used to the smaller lanes then outdoor.

Vallz, cya this weekend.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracingkid
Sohl, your car looked pretty good, just need to get used to the smaller lanes then outdoor.

Vallz, cya this weekend.
Thanks, Mike. Yeah the smaller lanes do take a little getting used to. I was there two weeks ago and ran rubber tires and it felt so much better...who knows.

See u guys at SSH soon.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Tech Elite

We were running rubber tires on friday nights for a few months this summer, i would certainly race rubber a bit this winter as well if others are interested.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:41 AM
Tech Regular

What tires were working for you on carpet and what traction compound were you using? The reason i ask is because we run carpet in Pa. and we were thinking of trying rubber and don't know were to start.
Thanks,
Jaime
Old 09-14-2006, 04:17 AM
Tech Elite

If it is a medium or high bite track rp30 / cs27 will work well. If its lower grip the rp24 or cs22. Traction compound use what the track has on it. We use paragon mainly here.

Sorex tires are a little faster, but most people already have the rp / cs tires. If you have a new set you get around 30 runs before they start to deteriorate. Probably the first 10 or so are a tick faster then the last 20.

You can also take tires that were used outside, they will work fine as long as they are not all chopped up (just won't last as long).
Old 09-19-2006, 02:31 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks for the info,
And just to let everybody know, Pro-Speed R/C Raceway will be having there last race of the season this coming Sunday Sept. 24th, So come out and have some fun!
And for those who can't make it and have been to the track this season, I would like to say thanks for all the help you guys have given me thru this season and i hope to see you all next year.
Thanks,
Jaime
@
www.prospeedrcraceway.com
Old 09-19-2006, 06:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default hmmmmm

Hey Damie....19 turn electric....Foams/rubbers..what? Any 19t? Any 1/12th showing up? Any electric available for use for chargers etc? Thanks,Mario.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey Mr Lotus! How was your summer? You and family planning on Marshals this year?

I hear rumor of a controlled rubber tire class. I know there was talk about it last winter, I'd like to see it this year.....just let me know before I start buying foam!!!! See you soon.

The electric class, 19T has been larger than nitro on some days! They are running rubber tires. I have not seen a heat of 12th there yet. There are a few generators that usually show up, I am sure you can tap into one, otherwise no power at the track.

Old 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Hey.....

What's up Chris?Did some dirt this summer.Not too much as work and a nice vacation occured in the middle of it.How was yours?Hope you had fun.lol.The talk of a controlled rubber class is occuring but....I really don't think Mr Bill is going to go for it.They just got a BIG order of foams in and He also feels that non regulars might have too much of a problem not running foams.I'm kinda staying to the side on this one as I don't really want to offend Anyone over this.In reality I don't much care either way.I just got some foams but...I do think somehow this needs to be resolved with the regulars and Bill as soon as possible so people can prepare properly.Damie,you listening????Should we do a meeting of the regular crew down at Marshalls?I think at least Damie,Bob,Alex,Tim/Jeramie,Chris,Me,and Eric.I think that's pretty much the main guys.If it is to be a control tire..who decides on what?This will be new so asap would be good for people to start setups etc.Now back to the regular scheduled thread.....I might be able to make sunday if I can scare up some rubbers.Have to look to see what I got.Maybe.Would love to make it if at least to shut Damie up.haha.Mario.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I have rubbers for you.

Just show up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.