Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 SouthWest Championship Series Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Addict

Herman has is right!!!
The guys and Jane at RCRCNT did a great job putting together the first race of the 2009 SWCS. Hopefully the weather will be vastly improved for the TX Biggie. We are looking forward to getting back to DFW at the end of March.

Special thanks to Bob and Terry for all of the motor help and the loaner for the main. Also, extra kudos to my team mate, Matt Akkola, for his help around the pits.
See you all at the next round,
Roger
Old 03-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Good times!

Had a blast this past weekend guys!

Really nice to see everybody and all of the new faces as well!
The GTRTR class was a blast to watch run and I'm sure it will
do very well in the near future as more and more racer's that
have those cars come out and play once they know we run
the class!

Herman,
Many more good times to come.

Roger,
We're going to get past these motor issues!

See everybody at the Biggie!

TB
Old 03-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I also had a blast!!!!! Thanks to all the RCRCNT crew for the great race facility.....

Hopefully the weather will be warmer for the Biggie in just a few weeks!!!!

Roger...no prob buddy....that's what I'm here for!

A special thanks to Roger and Ethan for your pitting expertise in my main!!!

Come on end of March....
Old 03-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Three weeks until the Biggie!!! Working on getting the cars ready. See you guys soon!!
Old 03-17-2009, 03:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default time to play

whoooooo!!!!!!!!! the 2009 texas biggie in burleson tx off of rendon rd is creeping in on us in about 10 days all I can say is whooooo!!!!!!!! it's time to get it on playa
Old 03-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

Need help with tires and fuel!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can help you out with byrons fuel, but i cant do nothin about the tires you might try getting ahold of the Gustins!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ma racer
Need help with tires and fuel!!!
If the Gustins don't have what you are looking for, I might have some to spare.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

Jlock- I need 3prs of rears. I'm fine on fronts, but that doesn't help if I don't have the rears!!
Old 03-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ma racer
Jlock- I need 3prs of rears. I'm fine on fronts, but that doesn't help if I don't have the rears!!
What shores are you looking for? I have rear shores from 35 up to 42.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:05 AM
Tech Rookie

The Gustins's had 2 boxes of tires last race, one with black rims. BTW Ma, I'm bringing the gear puller, but won't be there until Sat morning. Seems Friday is a school day... Ian.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Regular

Jlock- I run 3d or 3x in rear or the 1/8 scale, any help would be great!

Ian, thanks for the info- but the gears are fine, I do however need to use the bearing puller!! Thanks!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:53 AM
Tech Regular

Default tires 1/8 scale

mathew. chris metheny will have some tires. I talked to him yesterday seya at the track
Old 04-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Are we going to get an update on the points soon?
Old 06-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Default SWCS Announcements

Hello Everyone,

It is time to get your cars ready for the second half of the 2009 SWCS. This email contains a few updates and changes that are noteworthy. I have detailed them for you;

1. SWCS Race #4 will be held on July 25th & 26th at Gulf Coast Raceway (GCR), Mike’s Hobby Shop in Porter, TX.
2. Previously, race #4 was to be held in conjunction with the Gulf Coast Grand Prix and be a three day event. The Gulf Coast Grand Prix dates have been changed to early November, more to follow on that later in the year.
3. Dates for SWCS Race #5 have been changed in order to allow TX racers to travel to the On-Road Fuel Nationals (note that ROAR changed the dates from their original posted dates). SWCS Race #5 will be held on August 22nd & 23rd, one week earlier than originally scheduled. This race will be contested at GCR.
4. SWCS Race #6 dates remain unchanged on September 26th & 27th.
5. TIME CHANGE FOR ALL THREE REMAINING SWCS RACES AT GCR > Starting with the SWCS Race #4 at GCR the race program will begin at 12:00 Noon instead of 8:00 am. We will run the race program just as we have in the previous three races except that formal practice will begin at 12:00 Noon. The track will be open at 8:00 am if anyone wants to show up early. While daylight is long this time of the year, we still have lights covering the entire track if needed. Additionally, this will allow our out-of-town racers to drive in on Saturday morning and save one night of hotel cost. The race program on Sunday will remain unchanged, beginning at 8:00 am in order to finish early and get everyone home.
6. If you are interested in reserving a pit table for these races, please call Jeff Parker at 281-577-8250. A rate of $15.00 for the weekend will be charged. For this you get, table, chair, power, lights, AC (LOL you wish), for two days.
7. Region 9 On-Road Fuel Championships to held at GCR on October 10th & 11th. This race will also be conducted on the same time schedule as the previous three SWCS Races at GCR with a start time of 12:00 Noon on Saturday, Oct. 10th. More details for this race will be out shortly in the form of a flyer/entry form.

If you need any help in getting your juices going, take a look at the current point standings for the 2009 SWCS at www.gmanrc.com . Oh, did I forget to mention that this is a new surface and layout at GCR? Additionally, please feel free to contact any of the SWCS Committee members if you have any questions regarding the remaining of this year’s race program;
Terry Brown; Jeff Parker; Larry Pryor; Roger Bourland; Secretary/Treasure Bob Ingersoll

See you at the finish line,
Roger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.