Wiki Posts
Search

Longview Racing 669

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PUDDIN
I had someone tell me you said that about me I NEVER THREW YOUR FLYER'S AWAY. MAN WE ARE LUCKY IF WE GET TO RACE OVER HERE. I told all my local guys (all 8 of them) about the track. We will be lucky if we are around much longer.
hmmmmmmmm....wonder why...the way the "CLUB" has done things, and attitudes of people...and this person that told me you threw them away has never lied to me...so why should i doubt what they tell me...anyway really don't care if you did or didn't...it's just a shame that people try to open a track and the ONLY person over there that we felt like we were getting support from was tom.... anyway i said what i wanted to say and i am done.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Well I go to the source so wanted to respond with BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PUDDIN
Well I go to the source so wanted to respond with BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
ok...well also too puddin or matt...why would you tell EVERYONE...and i can give you a name...but this person said...there is a track in hallsville just at the first of the year....and your reply to him was..."THERE'S A TRACK IN HALLSVILLE?" this was said by ron cunningham...if ya want i can get him over there at the pro seris and let you tell him bullshit to his face. anyway matt...i'll stay outta your way...you stay outta mine and there won't be any issues. i said what i wanted to...and if you ever need to say anything about to me again. just send me a pm here. if i seem a little rude...well sorry...just never been one to candy coat anything..