Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
2014 TKO Schedule at The Boneyard!!! >

2014 TKO Schedule at The Boneyard!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2014 TKO Schedule at The Boneyard!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 08:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

If thats what happens The club will pay or rent some. ...Just like everyone else. ...Of course unless you own your on equiment....

Last edited by Mark McCoy; 03-13-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: add
Old 03-13-2014, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I've got a bunch of money in my nitro and 1/8 scale electric. I want to run outdoors during the summer. My favorite place to race is the Boneyard during the summer.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Since there is much speculation on what is happening with the club and outdoor track. Here are the facts so there are no more questions or comments about the track closing or not being maintained.
[B]The Boneyard will be ran by the club again this year![B]
The club has a few small but minor details to work out with Jackson purchase. We already have the OK to run the track again this year. TKO and Radioactive have worked with each other and our schedules will not conflict at all this year. They are open to switching dates in case of rain outs as well. The club will be working on the track to open and maintain it. We will have the help of all current members and some nonmembers to achieve this goal. We will keep the current layout and only change layouts for the June Jam and the cancer race. Everything else will just be maintenance. I hope this clears thing up for everyone. See everyone at the track!
Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow at wingo 6:30
Old 03-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Amrcr
Since there is much speculation on what is happening with the club and outdoor track. Here are the facts so there are no more questions or comments about the track closing or not being maintained.
[B]The Boneyard will be ran by the club again this year![B]
The club has a few small but minor details to work out with Jackson purchase. We already have the OK to run the track again this year. TKO and Radioactive have worked with each other and our schedules will not conflict at all this year. They are open to switching dates in case of rain outs as well. The club will be working on the track to open and maintain it. We will have the help of all current members and some nonmembers to achieve this goal. We will keep the current layout and only change layouts for the June Jam and the cancer race. Everything else will just be maintenance. I hope this clears thing up for everyone. See everyone at the track!
Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow at wingo 6:30
Awesome I would be glad to help with track but i can only help on saturdays or sundays because of work.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks AJ. Looking forward to a great year at the boneyard. Don't forget the club meeting tomorrow night, see ya there.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by evolution03
Awesome I would be glad to help with track but i can only help on saturdays or sundays because of work.
Saturday after work for me and possibly Sundays after church too. The main thing is the track prep for the opener and the 2rebuilds. The biggest help we will need is on race days in the mornings to get the track in shape for the day.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Thank you for making a offical statement I would love to support both tracks with business but this season looks to be nitro only for us cant wait to smell fuel and turn laps
Old 03-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bhall15
Thank you for making a offical statement I would love to support both tracks with business but this season looks to be nitro only for us cant wait to smell fuel and turn laps
I can't wait to hear the motors and smell the fuel myself. Nothing like nitro
Old 03-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

I spoke with the guys at the hobby shop today and it looks like things are going to really put the club in the position to bring you some great racing action this year! The one main concern that reaches out to the racers is the concession stand. they have asked that all of our racers refrain from preparing/cooking their own food if the concession stand is open. drinks is not a problem but the food is the main concern. For those who are staying overnight at our big races we can work out the details on an case by case scenario. So please use the concession stand when it is provided because this is a luxury we would like to keep around. Thanks for the help on this!
Old 03-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Tech Initiate

What are you going to eat 8.30 or 9.00 when you race to 12:00??? Just wondering???
Old 03-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by c.durham
What are you going to eat 8.30 or 9.00 when you race to 12:00??? Just wondering???
That's something we will look at. Their main concern is while the stand is open and only a few people have supported them.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Tech Initiate

OK thank you
Old 03-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

What about those with children I can't afford to run to the food stand every time some one is hungry or thirsty lol
Old 03-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bhall15
What about those with children I can't afford to run to the food stand every time some one is hungry or thirsty lol
Snacks for the kids are another thing completely.the main focus is those who would be cooking at the track while the stand is open. We want to deter this while the stand is open. This is not a rule set by the club. It was requested from the hobby shop so now we are trying to get the word out early so there is no surprises on a race day at the track.

Last edited by Amrcr; 03-17-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:13 PM
ER
Tech Addict

I will add that the concession stand has AWESOME burgers and fries. Too much trouble to bring a grill, charcoal, and meat (besides costing more). I do bring snacky junk, but hot food is where it's at! They always get some of my money. Looking forward to some more great, competitive racing at the Boneyard!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.