Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
RadioActive!! RC-Raceway Wingo,Ky >

RadioActive!! RC-Raceway Wingo,Ky

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RadioActive!! RC-Raceway Wingo,Ky

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

I got my shocks rebuilt, and some other parts replace/bent straight the other night on my T3. Won't be competitive but I look forward to getting it on the track!
Old 12-27-2015, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cerevo
I got my shocks rebuilt, and some other parts replace/bent straight the other night on my T3. Won't be competitive but I look forward to getting it on the track!
Good deal, I'm looking forward to the 2nd. Should be a great turnout and I'm not on call haha
Old 12-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tim Garland
Good deal, I'm looking forward to the 2nd. Should be a great turnout and I'm not on call haha
Yes! Any practices before that let me know, anything I can get before hand would be great.

I got the glaze burned off my old dirthawgs too, they feel a lot stickier now.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Tech Regular

everything is already packed and ready to race with yall this weekend. i think theres a couple of guys are coming up with me and ready to have a good time
Old 12-28-2015, 09:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

My new charger and power supply got here today along with my new radio!
I was trying out the radio around the house until my wife yelled "Adam! Outside only!" So that got nixed real fast. But my wheels, primes, and body should be in next week. I think there are a few other things getting here this week but nothing too exciting.
This charger does so many new things its mind boggling. I need to get some packs so I can practice using it! Haha
Old 12-30-2015, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sanderson373
everything is already packed and ready to race with yall this weekend. i think theres a couple of guys are coming up with me and ready to have a good time
Awesome! I'm not on call so hope to have the doors open by 8:00 Saturday morning. Looks like I'll be thrashing on a b5ml to try and get built and ready for the race. I need to get some setup info for carpet from you too.
Old 12-30-2015, 05:31 AM
Tech Elite

My new charger and power supply got here today along with my new radio!
I was trying out the radio around the house until my wife yelled "Adam! Outside only!" So that got nixed real fast. But my wheels, primes, and body should be in next week. I think there are a few other things getting here this week but nothing too exciting.
This charger does so many new things its mind boggling. I need to get some packs so I can practice using it! Haha
Good deal. Looks like a few of us will be at the track Friday morning around 9 to put a few laps in, come on out.
Old 12-30-2015, 02:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Good deal. Looks like a few of us will be at the track Friday morning around 9 to put a few laps in, come on out.
Tempting! I will probably be there. Do you have any 2s LiPos to sell? I just have my one 3000mah NiMH pack since I hadn't planned on getting a LiPo charger yet (and then impulse bought that real fast haha).

Doesn't look like my primes will be in by then but I think I can get by on what I've got for now.

If I don't get that ESC, I'll have $100 to drop on some batteries. I'd like 3 but may have to settle for 2 for now..
Old 12-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Tempting! I will probably be there. Do you have any 2s LiPos to sell? I just have my one 3000mah NiMH pack since I hadn't planned on getting a LiPo charger yet (and then impulse bought that real fast haha).

Doesn't look like my primes will be in by then but I think I can get by on what I've got for now.

If I don't get that ESC, I'll have $100 to drop on some batteries. I'd like 3 but may have to settle for 2 for now..
Yeah we'll have some lipos for ya.
Old 12-30-2015, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Got some free time to race! Headed to Radioactive Raceway Saturday.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Brandon Powell
Got some free time to race! Headed to Radioactive Raceway Saturday.
Sweet, see y'all Saturday.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:10 AM
Tech Regular

Awesome! I'm not on call so hope to have the doors open by 8:00 Saturday morning. Looks like I'll be thrashing on a b5ml to try and get built and ready for the race. I need to get some setup info for carpet from you too.
not a problem I'll bring everything you will need
Old 12-31-2015, 09:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

My Primes came in!!
I'll have to clean them and the wheels up and get them mounted tonight hopefully. Do you guys just use super glue or "CA" glue. I've always used regular super glue in the past but havent always had the best luck with it and if I'm using these for racing then I'd like them to be right.
Old 12-31-2015, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

My Primes came in!!
I'll have to clean them and the wheels up and get them mounted tonight hopefully. Do you guys just use super glue or "CA" glue. I've always used regular super glue in the past but havent always had the best luck with it and if I'm using these for racing then I'd like them to be right.
I use muchmore tuber tire glue. We can get them glued up at the track if you like, I'll have plenty of glue.
Old 12-31-2015, 12:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'll have them ready to go then. I'm curious to the tricks of the trade on mounting these. See you guys tomorrow!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.