Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
RadioActive!! RC-Raceway Wingo,Ky >

RadioActive!! RC-Raceway Wingo,Ky

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RadioActive!! RC-Raceway Wingo,Ky

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dang Errokk !
Old 07-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Errokk
Now, if we could get some mid 20's to mid 30's topless hot chicks to turn marshall, we'd have it made! That said, I bet the lap times would be terrible! I'd imagine most would be doing their best to crash every corner!
He77 yeah!!!!!!! Lol
Old 07-29-2014, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Errokk
Now, if we could get some mid 20's to mid 30's topless hot chicks to turn marshall, we'd have it made! That said, I bet the lap times would be terrible! I'd imagine most would be doing their best to crash every corner!
What's wrong with younger 20's!?
Old 07-29-2014, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rchogfan
What's wrong with younger 20's!?
Cause my hip replacements won't let me run after them younger ones right now. And it makes the soon to be ex wife mad when I talk about younger women than her but that is ok !!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 09:58 PM
Tech Regular

When I asked about 2wh drive buggies I didn't mean to start that mess.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mark McCoy
You didnt start anything sid...Some people cant handle the people thart speak the truth or there mind...they candy coat it....you know just as well as i do..just none of the other will speak up..
My advice to you is to put yourself a better track in. Since you're never satisfied with radioactive.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

And last time I was up there. My 2wd MID MOTOR kyosho was dialed. Maybe Marks setup is just way off.
Old 07-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ER
Don't start taking requests Tim, Dirla might want a carpet track put in. If you do take requests, I want a coffee shop with a "hot" barista.
Ed go home you're Drunk!
Old 07-29-2014, 11:52 PM
Tech Master

only change right as you get on straight the inside hump is gone....easier to enter the straight ... traction was awesome tonight for 2whl...
Probably his last outing at wingo.. Traction Was awesome for the 2wd's! Lol
Old 07-30-2014, 04:20 AM
Tech Addict

thats about the only thing u have dialed....
Haha! It's the only thing he has that'll finish a race! LOL!
Old 07-30-2014, 04:31 AM
ER
Tech Addict

Sorry Dirla if I was Typing Under the Influence and slurring my posts. Damn rock gut, generic coffee. Next time I'll break out the good stuff, a vintage 1990 Folgers Dark Ground.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I might just do that an run the Tko Lap counting system as well...
I don't know you personally. Maybe you mean the things you say "in humor", but nobody seems to take it that way.

I've always been under the impression that this hobby is about comradery, and good sportsmanship. I hope this is the way you are in person.

My daughter loves to go racing. All it would take for her to never want to go back would be a group of people acting like a bunch of jerks at the track to each other. It's already happened at one track, and since my daughter won't go back there, they have lost our return business.

Tim and Eric have always been really nice to us when we do get to come around. They seem to appreciate our patronage. Thanks guys for putting forth your effort and money.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Matt :-)
I don't know you personally. Maybe you mean the things you say "in humor", but nobody seems to take it that way.

I've always been under the impression that this hobby is about comradery, and good sportsmanship. I hope this is the way you are in person.

My daughter loves to go racing. All it would take for her to never want to go back would be a group of people acting like a bunch of jerks at the track to each other. It's already happened at one track, and since my daughter won't go back there, they have lost our return business.

Tim and Eric have always been really nice to us when we do get to come around. They seem to appreciate our patronage. Thanks guys for putting forth your effort and money.
Yep. There's a track owner in Arkansas who's a total jerk and lost all his entries for that reason. Has a very nice facility but he's ran everyone off with his attitude. Maybe banning a jerk would prevent others from having to endure this misfortune.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:04 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

OK The track bashing stops today. If you dont like the way the track is prepped or whatever then keep it to your self or take it to PM's. We dont need anymore negativity on here from the same person over and over that doesnt seem to offer anything constructive.

Any further negative comments will be deleted and someone will get a weeks vacation from here.

EA
Old 07-30-2014, 07:34 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks guys, Tim and I appreciate your support. RC Racing is a great sport/hobby we both love. Tim and I want RadioActive Raceway to become an awesome place to have fun and race with our friends and family. This is going to take some work on our part but through trial and error and support from our racers I believe we will create one of the best places to race and have fun. The whole goal is to create a place where everyone can enjoy the hobby we all love, hang out with friends and family and just have fun. We are looking forward to an awesome winter season this year. I look back a year ago where we didn’t even have an indoor track locally to race at and realized how blest Tim and I have been to be able to create such an awesome place to race and have fun. This could not happen without the support of our racers so once again THANK YOU! Racers.

See you at the track

Eric

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.