Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
Check In, Practice and Racing @ The ROCCK December 12th >

Check In, Practice and Racing @ The ROCCK December 12th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Check In, Practice and Racing @ The ROCCK December 12th

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by JKyte5
at this point I could care less.
I think you meant "couldn't care less". But, I got your point.

I understand you are going through some pretty stressful times... and I apologize if I had made it worse. If there is anything I can do to relieve your pain, please feel free to PM me.... and I'll be happy to talk it over at lunch... dinner.. whatever....

My treat...
Old 12-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RonBurgandy
I think you meant "couldn't care less". But, I got your point.

I understand you are going through some pretty stressful times... and I apologize if I had made it worse. If there is anything I can do to relieve your pain, please feel free to PM me.... and I'll be happy to talk it over at lunch... dinner.. whatever....

My treat...
Thank you for the grammar lesson and like I said, "Im sure you will make some under handed comment."
Old 12-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Tech Adept

Thank you for the grammar lesson and like I said, "Im sure you will make some under handed comment."
Well if that's the way you want to respond... why not just quote Pulp Fiction again...lol

Here, i'll quote a statement from my generation...

"Lighten up Francis".

My offer still stands....
Old 12-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Ive gotten more complaints from people in the past 2 weeks in this section than the past 2 years. If you guys can get rid of the animosity between a couple of people this thread and others will end up getting shut down by the upper Moderators. Every time someone reports a post or thread its not just the lower Mods that get the message. Its all of them on RCTech but they leave it to the regional moderators to handle it. If it keeps going they get involved and for the most part you dont want that because it ends up in ban's and locks on threads.

So while some of you feel that one person is "trolling" a lot of his questions have been legitimate only to be met with negative comments or post towards him. Some of his post have been just to agitate in response to post towards him but some of his post have been informative as well.

So if you guys want to keep these threads going I suggest you stop picking at each other and enjoy the hobby we all share. Because the BS doesnt help bring people into the hobby...it only runs them off and that is NOT what any Track, Club, Hobbyshop, etc need at this time.

Thanks
EA
EA, once again the tone of your post is off. You are talking to professionals and adults here. The ROCCK has brought many people to the RC hobby. Our track had 116 entries in the past race. We are becoming a staple of our community. The poster in question has about 80 posts and they are all directed is some negative form to the ROCCK RC Club. Look at all the Tech Masters and Tech Elites involved in these threads. All of these posters who are also members of the club have been great promoters and users of RC Tech. They have been members for quite a long time.

I do not like your tone, and I think you have an agenda. I do not know what we have done to you, your business, or your track....but something does not smell right. What are your intentions? Are you trying to take down our threads? Are you looking for a reason? Are you trying to flex some muscle? If it was not for the poster in question, everything would be fine.

As far as the titles are concerned, I did not want to inconvenience you. I know many of us are busy, and I respect people's time.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Afun
EA, once again the tone of your post is off. You are talking to professionals and adults here. The ROCCK has brought many people to the RC hobby. Our track had 116 entries in the past race. We are becoming a staple of our community. The poster in question has about 80 posts and they are all directed is some negative form to the ROCCK RC Club. Look at all the Tech Masters and Tech Elites involved in these threads. All of these posters who are also members of the club have been great promoters and users of RC Tech. They have been members for quite a long time.

I do not like your tone, and I think you have an agenda. I do not know what we have done to you, your business, or your track....but something does not smell right. What are your intentions? Are you trying to take down our threads? Are you looking for a reason? Are trying to flex some muscle? If it was not for the poster in question, everything would be fine.

As far as the titles are concerned, I did not want to inconvenience you. I know many of us are busy, and I respect people's time.

Here we go again with "tone". You must have the only computer in the world that can post a "tone" on RCTech. For me to be talking to "professionals and adults" some of you sure dont act like it at times.

I have zero agenda other than trying to keep the peace on here and you read into it way to much. If I had an agenda you would have known about it by now for sure.

There is an ignore function attached to a posters name. If his comments bother you that much use that function. Ive read almost all 80 of his post and they are usually in retaliation to some smart butt comment someone has said. Sure a few are not but a majority are in retaliation. I dont know Ron or any of you posting on here other than Heath.

So end the BS now or someone else will be in here to end it for you all (and its not me).

EA
Old 12-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

You are like the annoying kid next door that always wants to play. GO HOME!!!!!! for gods sake
Old 12-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Tech Adept

You are like the annoying kid next door that always wants to play. GO HOME!!!!!! for gods sake
I am home...

Are you?

How about a nice Rib Eye... med rare? Steak Fries or Baked Potato?
Old 12-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by RonBurgandy
I am home...

Are you?

How about a nice Rib Eye... med rare? Steak Fries or Baked Potato?

Both of you drop it....You both want to move on but keep arguing. Drop it or someone will drop it for you.

EA
Old 12-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Tech Adept

Both of you drop it....You both want to move on but keep arguing. Drop it or someone will drop it for you.

EA
Just trying to be nice... but I hear ya EA... I'll drop it.

For the record, I don't find Jk annoying at all....
Old 12-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

This was not directed towards you EA it was directed towards the guy that seems to try to get a rise out of EVERY member of our club on a weekly basis. Is it possible "ignore" him from our thread period????? His post are getting really old and annoying. And has yet to take anything we have said to him as a club to heart. He has been invited numerous times to race for free and talk to folks. He has been invited to meetings to discuss his concerns and has yet to my knowledge to take advantage of any of these offerings. There hasnt been a single negative post until this guy came along so Im pretty sure its clear where the problem is.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Afun

I do not like your tone, and I think you have an agenda. I do not know what we have done to you, your business, or your track....but something does not smell right. What are your intentions? Are you trying to take down our threads? Are you looking for a reason? Are you trying to flex some muscle? If it was not for the poster in question, everything would be fine.

I don't like your tone towards my moderator my advise to you is if you have an issue with a decision or a post from a moderator let me or Matt M know , making a post like the one above is not going to help you.

I have no problem banning people for atleast 6 months if I need to get my point across .
Old 12-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Tech Adept

There hasnt been a single negative post until this guy came along so Im pretty sure its clear where the problem is.
Ahem....

http://www.rctech.net/forum/tennesse...l#post11423679

(Sorry guys.. had to set the record straight)
Old 12-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

EA
Both of them will be banned for 30 days let see of that will make them drop it ! If either of them try to be slick and make another account the suspension will be permanent.

Any one else want a vacation just let me know

please do not pm me about the suspension that will just make it 60 days instead of 30
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Team EAM

This was not directed towards you EA it was directed towards the guy that seems to try to get a rise out of EVERY member of our club on a weekly basis. Is it possible "ignore" him from our thread period????? His post are getting really old and annoying. And has yet to take anything we have said to him as a club to heart. He has been invited numerous times to race for free and talk to folks. He has been invited to meetings to discuss his concerns and has yet to my knowledge to take advantage of any of these offerings. There hasnt been a single negative post until this guy came along so Im pretty sure its clear where the problem is.
I know it wasnt directed at me. You can click on his profile and go to "User list" and click add to ignore if you would like. Then none of his post will show up on your feed unless someone quotes him.

Thanks
EA
Old 12-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

12/12 practice is canceled. The track has standing water and is just to wet to run on this evening. Hopefully we can get some laps in Saturday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.