Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
Chilhowie Fall Track Build - Check-IN >

Chilhowie Fall Track Build - Check-IN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chilhowie Fall Track Build - Check-IN

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

Oh and BTW Im bringing my 1/8 e buggy and charger to "PLAY" after a few hours of busting my a$$...

Again this comment is fully sponsored by the phrase "JUST SAYING........"
Old 10-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by BMenard17
Oh and BTW Im bringing my 1/8 e buggy and charger to "PLAY" after a few hours of busting my a$$...

Again this comment is fully sponsored by the phrase "JUST SAYING........"
+1
Old 10-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

Originally Posted by JKyte5
+1
What's confusing?? I can help you.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

So, I fully support having another track locally other than ours BUT with "OUR TRACK" needing help with building I find it ODD that some ppl are going to the other track to play and not coming to a work party.....

This comment is fully sponsored by the phrase " JUST SAYING........"
+1
Old 10-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

So, I fully support having another track locally other than ours BUT with "OUR TRACK" needing help with building I find it ODD that some ppl are going to the other track to play and not coming to a work party.....

+2
Old 10-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hahahahahaaaa!!!!! I stay confused. Thats why I go from offroad to oval to vta to oval then back to offroad......
Old 10-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JKyte5
Hahahahahaaaa!!!!! I stay confused. Thats why I go from offroad to oval to vta to oval then back to offroad......
Nice I feel the same way I've been from basher to SC to scaler to 1/8th lol
Old 10-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Please check in for Saturday. Work starts at 9am. Should be done by 1pm if we get a crowd. Bring vehicles for testing the track so we'll be ready to roll next Saturday.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Check. No vehicle though. I can't remember how it works....
Old 10-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Check......SC10 in tow
Old 10-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

mmhhh.... work till 12 and then an hour drive to chillowee and arriving when the workparty is prob already over ?
drove 2 hours last saturday to give a hand for 2 hours...

or just a stop in kingston what i pass anyways on my way home from work?

decision: kingston.....

"just saying... :-)"
Old 10-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mjealey
I almost feel like a dead beat dad not being able to come and help out this weekend. Hard to not go to Nitro Series this far into it and sitting numero uno in 2 classes.....
Originally Posted by Afun
I also feel bad, but I will probably tear down, practice, etc...

Sitting in 4th... If Ealey and Tudor get hit by lightning and I do not give Derrick a ride to Dalton, I Will Win!
As it has been said, you don't need to. The amount of time and effort that both of you have already put into the ROCCK have put us so far ahead (well...at least one of you....).

You are not thinking about the other side of it, the exposure that you are bringing to the club. If I read correctly, 3 of the top 4 in the points are ROCCK racers and the other races with us. What you guys are doing is really putting us on the map at the other tracks (where the niche audience that we are trying to reach comes). We know that we have the best facility, people, and racing. Now, you are proving to everyone else where we stand, and look to Knoxville as the place to be in the southeast for RC racing. As well as bringing back with you the attendance and level of racing home to our races from all over the south east. Carry on, be safe, wear your ROCCK proud, and kick some tail. IMO, you are doing more for the club by competing there, than you would be here moving dirt! Or in Afuns case, spraying water!

Leave the 'hoing' to me! (really hope I spelled that right!)

Rockit!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rockit RC
As it has been said, you don't need to. The amount of time and effort that both of you have already put into the ROCCK have put us so far ahead (well...at least one of you....).

You are not thinking about the other side of it, the exposure that you are bringing to the club. If I read correctly, 3 of the top 4 in the points are ROCCK racers and the other races with us. What you guys are doing is really putting us on the map at the other tracks (where the niche audience that we are trying to reach comes). We know that we have the best facility, people, and racing. Now, you are proving to everyone else where we stand, and look to Knoxville as the place to be in the southeast for RC racing. As well as bringing back with you the attendance and level of racing home to our races from all over the south east. Carry on, be safe, wear your ROCCK proud, and kick some tail. IMO, you are doing more for the club by competing there, than you would be here moving dirt! Or in Afuns case, spraying water!

Rockit!
Widget, you want this or do you want me to take it?
Old 10-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by swop77
mmhhh.... work till 12 and then an hour drive to chillowee and arriving when the workparty is prob already over ?
drove 2 hours last saturday to give a hand for 2 hours...

or just a stop in kingston what i pass anyways on my way home from work?

decision: kingston.....

"just saying... :-)"
IMO, Good call!

You also, read my above post, you 'freak of nature'! Great way to get them to the races next week.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Rockit RC

Rockit!

Ahhhhh, xoxo. I do more than water, buddy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.