Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
CHECK IN, RACE @ The ROCCK May 12th Saturday >

CHECK IN, RACE @ The ROCCK May 12th Saturday

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CHECK IN, RACE @ The ROCCK May 12th Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Limywidget
I guess it depends on the definition of "stuff"....

Old 05-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by willnascar48
ok now my second question is i usally get there about 11 o'clock and i almost missed sign-ups how do we fix that sign-ups end at 11:15 we should change it in my opion to 11:30 or perhaps 11:45 surely that should give daniel enought time to set up the heats beacuse im only 14 and i can't drive or control the time I get there

Would catching a ride to the track be an option for you? Then later your original ride could show and watch/support and give ride home. I'm asking cause i noticed in your avatar your from karns as well as i. I have no problem giving a ride if need be just i know how i was at 14, meaning you would have to be up and ready to roll real early. If it works out better to wait till after this wkends race and let your parents and i meet that is understandable. Just let me know though i don't care at all to help someone out.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=randyw;10703433]Would catching a ride to the track be an option for you? Then later your original ride could show and watch/support and give ride home. I'm asking cause i noticed in your avatar your from karns as well as i. I have no problem giving a ride if need be just i know how i was at 14, meaning you would have to be up and ready to roll real early. If it works out better to wait till after this wkends race and let your parents and i meet that is understandable. Just let me know though i don't care at all to help someone out.[/QUOTE/]

thanks for the offer but maybe as we get into the summer months but i'm not a 100% sureI can make it this weekend but waking up early isn't a problem I woke up at 7:15 last race morning but my parents wouldnt get up in time. I willtalk to you laterand let you meent my parents.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Limywidget
I guess it depends on the definition of "stuff"....

Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

R/C Racing>Dollywood
Old 05-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

I wonder who will go home with one (or more) of these....

There's 21 trophies up for grabs! These look real sweet in the frames ROCCK got for them
Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mjealey
I know an ordained minister that will marry you at the track?
I lol'd at that!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Tech Adept

Going to try and make it with TRUGGY. Hopefully work won't interfere with play time.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cbonner99
Going to try and make it with TRUGGY. Hopefully work won't interfere with play time.
Work is overrated in the short term....
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm gonna try to make it. I'm havin some dogbone issues with my sc10 and really can't afford the $70 for the rebuild kit right now. May come out and corner marshall or help out in any way I can.......
Old 05-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JKyte5
I'm gonna try to make it. I'm havin some dogbone issues with my sc10 and really can't afford the $70 for the rebuild kit right now. May come out and corner marshall or help out in any way I can.......
yeah i feel your pain the very first partice lap I ever took I broke a dog bone on my blitz and same thing happend to jonathan adams on his first lap he also broke his dog bone. One way you can fix that is read your instuction manual the slipper clutch section.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

Got some extra cvd's already assembled if you need them to race sat
Old 05-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Tech Regular

A little something to advertise the race this weekend....

Old 05-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by willnascar48
yeah i feel your pain the very first partice lap I ever took I broke a dog bone on my blitz and same thing happend to jonathan adams on his first lap he also broke his dog bone. One way you can fix that is read your instuction manual the slipper clutch section.
Could have been worse you could have takin 2 practice laps, break your chassis, run all the way to hobby town to buy a new one and rpm front bumper. Come back rebuild the truck and finish 3rd in the heat right afterwards. Then go out for the 2nd heat and have a turn marshall stand right in front of you and break an A Arm!!! Needless to say my 1st offroad experience was an eventful one. I did finish 9th in the AMain though.......so wasn't all bad I guess.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Could have been worse you could have takin 2 practice laps, break your chassis, run all the way to hobby town to buy a new one and rpm front bumper. Come back rebuild the truck and finish 3rd in the heat right afterwards. Then go out for the 2nd heat and have a turn marshall stand right in front of you and break an A Arm!!! Needless to say my 1st offroad experience was an eventful one. I did finish 9th in the AMain though.......so wasn't all bad I guess.
"Eventful?!??!" that is not the term i would use. I commend you for sticking with it, I would of given up long before you did!

I loved the look on your face when you had the front of your car in one hand and the back end in the other. You looked like, "what the hell just happened?"

You had to mention 3rd in your first heat! Dude, that was awesome!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.