Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
Sean's Backyard Schedule for 2012 >

Sean's Backyard Schedule for 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sean's Backyard Schedule for 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bartlettrcbob
Has anybody seen or heard of someone changing a 3.3 to a .21 in a traxxas slayer? I have one now to play with until real racing starts in 2013 and i want to change the engine. Help if you can. Except B.R.A.D. It doesnt look like it will work but maybe there is a kit.
It should be the same as a Revo, install the big block motor mount...call Chris.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Default thank you MR. JACOBSON

I DID CHECK WITH CHRIS AND HE TOLD ME TO SEE IF THE ENGINE THAT I WANT TO PUT ON IT WOULD WORK WITH THE BIG BLOCK KIT BEFORE I BOUGHT IT. HE IS A REALLY SMART GUY. BUT THEN AGAIN SO ARE YOU. IT'S A TOSS UP!!! I THINK THE CLASSES FOR NEXT SEASON SHOULD BE 2WD BUGGY,2WD SC,4WD SC,1/8 EBUGGY AND IF EVERYBODY WANTS TO WE CAN HAVE 4WD SPEC SLASH. IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL IF WE DON'T. I MAY HAVE A FEW SUICIDAL THOUGHTS IF WE DON'T BUT I HAVE THEM ALL THE TIME SO IT'S NOTHING NEW.(LOL) LET ME KNOW WHEN THE TRACK WORK BEGINS SO I CAN DO MY PART TO HELP OUT IN ANY WAY THAT I CAN. I GOT PIPE LINED UP ALREADY. 4&6'' I CAN GET A BACKHOE FOR A DAY IF WE NEED IT. I ALSO HAVE HAMMER AND NAILS AND SAWS AND SAW HORSES AND LEVELS(WHATS THE BUBBLE FOR?) AND A STICK RULE. BUT MOST OF ALL I HAVE A EMPTY FEELING INSIDE BECAUSE I'M NOT RACING OR DOING SOMETHING TO HELP OUT. AND B.R.A.D. (THE SUPERHACKER ) RUTLAND CAN KISS MY ASS!!! JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN.LOL.

YES. I AM ON MY MEDS