R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Tennessee-Kentucky Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing-70/)
-   -   New offroad track in Nashville. The Hawk Pit!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/tennessee-kentucky-racing/547012-new-offroad-track-nashville-hawk-pit.html)

Team hawk 08-31-2011 06:23 PM

New offroad track in Nashville. The Hawk Pit!!

New track coming to Nashville TN area. Track to be designed for Truggys and Buggys and is to be a big track. If you remember where the WhiteHouse Hobby track use to be then you know where the new track will be built. If you are interested in becoming a part of the new track post you contact info....:batman:

helmsey 08-31-2011 06:26 PM

Can you post any more info? Some of us from Knoxville aren't afraid to travel on occasion :D

Team hawk 08-31-2011 06:31 PM

Information coming soon.

Limywidget 08-31-2011 06:48 PM

I am in Nashville alot. I have room in my work truck for my buggies.:D

This is good news.

Tim Garland 08-31-2011 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Limywidget (Post 9599713)
I am in Nashville alot. I have room in my work truck for my buggies.:D

This is good news.

Cool... maybe we will get to race together soon. This track should be 2 to 2:30 hrs from us, will make it out for sure.

bigdintn 09-01-2011 06:26 AM

Cool, will they also open the hobby shop back up?

scottike 09-01-2011 08:04 AM

Nashville Track

We are presently aquiring the Clay Dirt. We are also gathering materials for the driver stand.

LUV DA AIR 09-01-2011 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Team hawk (Post 9599620)
New track coming to Nashville TN area. Track to be designed for Truggys and Buggys and is to be a big track. If you remember where the WhiteHouse Hobby track use to be then you know where the new track will be built. If you are interested in becoming a part of the new track post you contact info....:batman:

This is AWESOME news. Great memories ay WhiteHouse its great to see it resurected! We'll be seeing you.

losi68 09-01-2011 01:35 PM

WHEN DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU MIGHT BE UP AND RUNNING!!!!!:sneaky:

csweatt 09-03-2011 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by losi68 (Post 9602957)
WHEN DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU MIGHT BE UP AND RUNNING!!!!!:sneaky:

?

hlb14 09-04-2011 06:49 AM

racing at White House was always a good time, i would love to support a lhs and see the big outdoor track make a comeback!

Tim Garland 09-09-2011 07:25 PM

Any news?

JS-toe 09-10-2011 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Team hawk (Post 9599620)

Send me your contact information. I'll put you on the ROCCK mailing list. We can network your track information with our club members.
John

scottike 09-15-2011 08:43 PM

info

Alright, sorry about not getting back asap....here is where we stand...The 100% clay dirt will be delivered this weekend...weather permitting......The lumber has been acquired for the new driver stand and building will start as soon as the track is laid out.....listen..this track is going to be big.....fast......I really want to have a track to be proud of...

I am presently looking for a lap counting system...I have found these to be costly and scarce. However, for the track we are building we will expect to have a top notch pro system..I am asking for help in finding a system and would appreciate the help,,,to reply please post.

The name of the track is coming soon!!!!! In fact if you have a suggestion submit a post......

Thank you for your replies and your enthusiasm for the new track..

...Team Hawk :cool::spidey::nod:

boxstang40 09-16-2011 02:15 PM

This will be great, my parents live in spring hill. It's a little drive from there but not too far.:nod: