Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
Performance Sports and Hobby Louisville,TN >

Performance Sports and Hobby Louisville,TN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Performance Sports and Hobby Louisville,TN

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
To finish first, first you must finish....

Solomon observed that the expected is not always the outcome, “The fastest runner does not always win the race . . the strongest doesn’t always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. Those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. Time and chance happen to them all.” Ecclesiastes 9:11

Not victory Obi won. The shroud of the darkside has fallen. Begun the clone war has.
Oh my. Dark times indeed.

I stopped by the track Sunday. Fantastic traction and layout! We could run 1/12 scale or World GT cars out there.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by grubster
Oh my. Dark times indeed.

I stopped by the track Sunday. Fantastic traction and layout! We could run 1/12 scale or World GT cars out there.
We can and we shall.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default On-Road track update Pics

For everyone who hasn't come out yet. Photos!!!
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

Any offroad newz yet? Im kinda hoping for it to be ready
Old 04-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Addict

Ok, after watching the vids, the question is who wins between the young man with the brand new car and the old guy(sorry Dustin....I'm old too) with the old car? I don't know about you Dustin, but I'm going to pummel my boys as long as I can...make 'em earn it.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

did you ever finish that bus Dustin? and moved the gas tank and took away the bulls eye on the side eh? that was the fun part of the end of the straight.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Looks a little tighter now. Looks like the tank is still there at the end of the straight. Just looks to be turned long ways now. Does not look as if the bus has been moved since we raced there. Still have the blower from Hell? How about the sugar water sprayer. Damn that thing was hell pulling about the track...lol
Old 04-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

If anyone is interested in purchasing a Durango 1/10 buggy, 1/10 SC or a 1/8 nitro buggy contact Rick at performance hobby. I myself would be purchasing a 1/8th nitro buggy and for them to become a dealer they need 1 more purchase such as a SC truck kit. This will allow them to stock parts for us durango fan boys and support or LHS!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Tech Adept

Ok, after watching the vids, the question is who wins between the young man with the brand new car and the old guy(sorry Dustin....I'm old too) with the old car? I don't know about you Dustin, but I'm going to pummel my boys as long as I can...make 'em earn it.
Hold on a second there James. I wasn't driving my TC6 in the first video. Rick was driving it, it was under geared with a ratio of almost 12, and was built in 2 days. Rick was trying not to wreck my new car. Re-geared it with you standing here monday, and still tweaking it. But the student will overthrow the master sooner or later.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Ace9540
Hold on a second there James. I wasn't driving my TC6 in the first video. Rick was driving it, it was under geared with a ratio of almost 12, and was built in 2 days. Rick was trying not to wreck my new car. Re-geared it with you standing here monday, and still tweaking it. But the student will overthrow the master sooner or later.
Are you saying your dad is currently faster? I'm just messin' with you guys. Watch your dad though, when properly motivated he can wheel a car. I do agree that one day the young will conquer the old. I know my boys will beat me eventually, but I won't let them have it without a fight. I will teach them everything I know, and help them any way I can off the track, but when we are on the track it's game on They will know they finally earned it when they beat me. You guys probably think I am an evil father for that but I hated it when I thought someone let me win at anything. I'd rather lose than take a gimme.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

James we alway let you win,
Old 04-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JSJ Racing
James we alway let you win,
Scott, when are you going to come out again? If you want to try offroad again, just say when. You can run anything I have.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

I may give it ago. Just about the only form of rc'ing that I have not sank a load of money into....lol

Still have my radio so need something to stick the receiver into. The only time I ran off road was the time You, Dustin and I went down and ran in Mt Julet.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JSJ Racing
I may give it ago. Just about the only form of rc'ing that I have not sank a load of money into....lol

Still have my radio so need something to stick the receiver into. The only time I ran off road was the time You, Dustin and I went down and ran in Mt Julet.
and you did fantastic for your first offroad experience. Your driving style suites offroad. The short course trucks are a ton of fun, parts breakage is very low, easy to set-up and should be the biggest class locally. With brushless they will be cheap to run. Associated, Losi, and Kyosho are the choices in 2wd. Durango, and Associated are the choices in 4wd...imo. Scott, the new crowd that has grown in our absence is a fresh new crowd that are having a lot of fun with the process. It would be great to see you again.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Tech Adept

and you did fantastic for your first offroad experience. Your driving style suites offroad. The short course trucks are a ton of fun, parts breakage is very low, easy to set-up and should be the biggest class locally. With brushless they will be cheap to run. Associated, Losi, and Kyosho are the choices in 2wd. Durango, and Associated are the choices in 4wd...imo. Scott, the new crowd that has grown in our absence is a fresh new crowd that are having a lot of fun with the process. It would be great to see you again.
I think it would be great to get most of the crowd that used to race back then to come out of the woodworks and get back on the track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.