White House Hobbies, TN

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Default WHH

Yes, WHH is going to be closing on Sept 4th -

We plan to have a couple races before we close -

We want to thank all our good customers for all the support you have provided.

We are leaving a great track and shop behind, we just cant put the time into the business as we would like to do - and to take it to the next level.

We look forward to getting back to racing - we have had very little time to race - so see you all soon.

WHH

We have a lot of great stuff for sale --PM me if you are looking for anything.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default SALE

Sale --- Sale --- Sale ---- Sale ----

All Parts 30% off

Nitro Motors - take $50.00 off

Brushless motors - $55.00

Lipos - take $20.00 off

4 Cell liops - while they last $129.99

Byrons Fuel - $22.00 when you buy 2

All tires 40% off

Bodies - 40% off

HPI and Offna parts 40% off

Car Kits -priced to sell

CW parts - 40% off

Paint and Decals 40% off

Electronics - 20% off

In-stock Items only

ALL SALES FINAL - Credit card or Debit card add 2% to price .
Old 10-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Tech Adept

what the heck u guys were the only thing going in this part of the area! what is it about rc in this area every once in awhile a shop opens sells high dollar stuff to real fans and then they close.i am going to start a forumnot to buy from lhs in this area especially rc cars! you guys only open up to make the quick buck off of the hobbiest who love it 1/8th scale merchandise is very expensive stuff and u guys pushed that product more than anything in that shop.you had to know it was not that big in this area.the heck with who ever b&b ventures are!!!!

Last edited by ImGoinRCn; 10-13-2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: No swearing please
Old 10-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey big man. Please send me a PM and I would be happy to call you and explain and maybe you would be interested in the left over inventory, since you think there is so much money in this. I can a sure you there is not the money you think there is in the fine hobby.

So send me a PM and I would be happy to lay it out for you.

Thanks.

Last edited by tnrccar; 10-12-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigmane42
what the hell u guys were the only thing going in this part of the area! what is it about rc in this area every once in awhile a shop opens sells high dollar shit to real fans and then they close.i am going to start a forumnot to buy from lhs in this area especially rc cars! you guys only open up to make the quick buck off of the hobbiest who love it 1/8th scale merchandise is very expensive stuff and u guys pushed that product more than anything in that shop.you had to know it was not that big in this area.the hell with who ever b&b ventures are!!!!
WOW....what an idiot....Glad to see that you really know whats going on around our area. Im going to go out on a limb and say YOUR probably one of the guys that caused WH to close down anyway.

If your going to TRY and call someone out at least use your name...

EA
Old 10-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tnrccar
Hey big man. Please send me a PM and I would be happy to call you and explain and maybe you would be interested in the left over inventory, since you think there is so much money in this. I can a sure you there is not the money you think there is in the fine hobby.

So send me a PM and I would be happy to lay it out for you.

Thanks.
i never said it was a lot of money in this hobby, i said you guys sold some high priced items at that store,i mean come on yall were a legit race course people who act like they cared about the hobby worked there and then all of a sudden BAM! its all gone i totally enjoyed myself at the rebel open earlier this year. sorry if i struck a nerve but if thats what it takes to keep this hobby going in this area then i'll do a lot of it. even if u can't support a full hobby shop theres got to be away to keep a nice track in this area,or is it one of those things to keep a nice track up u have to have a full onsight hobby shop? idk u tell me cause if its just about the track i can rent a bobcat and get people together to build a hella nice track or i can call theguys that build tracks out west, and we just maintain it. hell let amain be your hobby store don't worry about that end of it.its thousands of online hobby sights.the day of the lhs is disappearing any way.out this way at least.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
WOW....what an idiot....Glad to see that you really know whats going on around our area. Im going to go out on a limb and say YOUR probably one of the guys that caused WH to close down anyway.

If your going to TRY and call someone out at least use your name...

EA
no i didn't cause them to close i only came in with friends, i used a online hobby shop which still exist.thats actually been open for about 10-15 years.now whos the idiot? idiot! awh yeah u guys had great magazines i did buy one of those
Old 10-13-2010, 06:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

i never said it was a lot of money in this hobby, i said you guys sold some high priced items at that store,i mean come on yall were a legit race course people who act like they cared about the hobby worked there and then all of a sudden BAM! its all gone i totally enjoyed myself at the rebel open earlier this year. sorry if i struck a nerve but if thats what it takes to keep this hobby going in this area then i'll do a lot of it. even if u can't support a full hobby shop theres got to be away to keep a nice track in this area,or is it one of those things to keep a nice track up u have to have a full onsight hobby shop? idk u tell me cause if its just about the track i can rent a bobcat and get people together to build a hella nice track or i can call theguys that build tracks out west, and we just maintain it. hell let amain be your hobby store don't worry about that end of it.its thousands of online hobby sights.the day of the lhs is disappearing any way.out this way at least.

Again, I am happy to explain this to you - please send me a PM with your contact info - so I know who I am talking with.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

no i didn't cause them to close i only came in with friends, i used a online hobby shop which still exist.thats actually been open for about 10-15 years.now whos the idiot? idiot! awh yeah u guys had great magazines i did buy one of those
Yea that's great....You come on here complaining about them closing the hobby shop and track and turn around and say you bought your stuff all online. Hmmmm I wonder why tracks close.....

I would say look in the mirror.....or at your grammar, capitalization and sentence building skills.....I think you'll find the idiot!

EA
Old 10-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Yea that's great....You come on here complaining about them closing the hobby shop and track and turn around and say you bought your stuff all online. Hmmmm I wonder why tracks close.....

I would say look in the mirror.....or at your grammar, capitalization and sentence building skills.....I think you'll find the idiot!

EA
well buddy i didn't know we were in a class room on here and two it's obvious your not to smart for arguing back and forth with some one that you say is iliterate. So lets end this conversation like this, god bless you and yours and have a great day.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

EA,
You have PM
Old 10-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I honestly think ppl have a obsession to make drama. White House Hobbies closed the doors for whatever reason, of their choosing. Its a business, and if you have not lived under a rock for the last 10 years, the economy is hurting in alot of ways. And businesses are closing daily. So why would the hobby industry be any different. No one is going to put the hobby before the mortgage,lights,car note,kids,wife ect.

I think whatever reason the B&B closed the shop, is strictly their business, litarally. They ran the shop, damn good one at that, and decided to close, that simple. Im sure if somebody wants to pony up the finances to re-open the shop, it can be done.

But coming on the internet and raising cain about a "business" closing its doors is way out of line. So lets just keep the forums in positive lights, so when r/c hopefulls look on here they dont freak out cause of all the drama they may not want to be part of. They come here for information, lets keep it that way....

thanks Myron"Battman"Kinnard
Old 10-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Q

Well said Myron!

I offered to explain it to him, but he has not provided any contact information.

He'd rather get on here and BASH the store without any facts.

I wish more people would just enjoy racing and go have a good time - and support the local tracks and hobby shops, and leave the Drama at the Dry Cleaners.

This should be fun --- for all
Old 10-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Build the track big money! Put your money where your mouth is! Just renting a bobcat to build one is not the only expense lol! Pipe,Durt ( If you dont have),wood for drive stand/ pit lane, lap counting system, power, water and the equipment to keep it up, Insurance ( if no insurance just wait till someone get hurt on your property), Gotta keep changing track because no one wants to run on the same track for to long, Lights to run at night. I can keep going here but start doing the math. Well just build it first then come back on this forum and tell everyone the same thing! I will be waiting on the track build!
Oh by the way do you even know how much you would have to pay Joe to come into town to build a track for you! lol you prob dont have a clue.He is not just going to jump on a plane to fly in and build u a track.

to answer your ? on the shop, you do not have to have a rc shop to have a track, It is a plus but not needed. so get building!
Old 10-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

B & B,
PM SENT!