Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cool Can Fan Talk

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nordheim
Do you have one of these Cool Can things for the Tamiya 415MSX MRE? I didn't see anything under Tamiya on your website. I would love to get one.
Looks like a great product!!!!!
Hi
Just taken a peak myself, and your right the page don't load, I will get onto the web master. Cheers for pointing that out
Cheers Malc TCCFM
Old 08-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 415 msx fans

hi the tamiya link wont load off of your site but i see you make a double fan kit for the msx but no picture. its ok i just wanted to know if the kit comes with the mount and the fans so i can order one of these bad boys. thanx!
Old 08-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by xtrememadness
hi the tamiya link wont load off of your site but i see you make a double fan kit for the msx but no picture. its ok i just wanted to know if the kit comes with the mount and the fans so i can order one of these bad boys. thanx!

Hi
The link will be fixed asap. sorry about that
Yes the kit comes with bracket, 2 fans and all relevent screws and carbon fibre stand off collars.
Cheers Malc TCCFM
Old 08-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

thanx for the speedy reply. i will now place my order.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Tech Master

thanx for the speedy reply. i will now place my order.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Does that mean more money for chips this weekend Malc????

See ya Saturday
Old 08-23-2006, 06:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Gazza_D
Does that mean more money for chips this weekend Malc????

See ya Saturday
You can bet your life on that one and burgers and booze if your brining it? and don't forget the strip light who's going for the food this year, would it be Jeza the Zinger Flinger
Cheers Malc TCCFM
Old 09-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

will the 415msx kit fit the mark rienhard addition. will it clear the hump in the new top plate. thanx
Old 09-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

will the 415msx kit fit the mark rienhard addition. will it clear the hump in the new top plate. thanx
Hi
I need to take a look at the Rienhard Eddition 415MSX, as I have been told that the CCF 415 MSX Kit will need a little tweak, so until I can lay my hands on one I cant say for sure, but will keep this site posted as soon as I have sorted it.
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
Old 09-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

thanx.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:05 AM
Tech Master

Hi
Just made a CCF for the 1/8 on road Kyosho it has 2 fans that sit over the motor and one that sits over the brushless speedo all on the one carbon fibre bracket. Will have some pics once its been fitted to the Jason Butterfields car

I am also making a CCF for the 1/10 NEW belt drive Kyosho this weekend

I have now made the CCF+ and am testing it in various cars before I go ahead with selling them. You will be able to attach it to your existing CCF (except for the JRX-S) cost will be £19.99 and will come with different lengths of stand off collars and various screw lengths so that you can sit the CCF+ at the desired hight from the speedo.

Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
Old 09-25-2006, 06:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default HB Cyclone

Hi Mal,

Just wanted to let you know that I got the kit very quick (from payment to receiving was only 4 working days - and that was to Australia! via normal mail).

I tested with and without the kit on the weekend and the difference is quite noticeable - normally can is approx. 75-85'C after running and endbell is approx 80-95'C : mod tourer running outdoors with ambient temps around 30'C and track temps 52'C+).

After the kit was installed, can temps were approx. 60-65'C and endbell temps were approx. 70-75'C.

It's quite significant IMO. quite impressed.

My only gripe with the kit is that it comes with plastic standoffs, I would have liked alum. ones instead.

Overall, one happy customer!!!

Thanks,

Leonard.
Attached Thumbnails Cool Can Fan Talk-ccf-fan-2.jpg   Cool Can Fan Talk-ccf-fans.jpg  
Old 09-25-2006, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DirtyDog3375
Hi Mal,

Just wanted to let you know that I got the kit very quick (from payment to receiving was only 4 working days - and that was to Australia! via normal mail).

I tested with and without the kit on the weekend and the difference is quite noticeable - normally can is approx. 75-85'C after running and endbell is approx 80-95'C : mod tourer running outdoors with ambient temps around 30'C and track temps 52'C+).

After the kit was installed, can temps were approx. 60-65'C and endbell temps were approx. 70-75'C.

It's quite significant IMO. quite impressed.

My only gripe with the kit is that it comes with plastic standoffs, I would have liked alum. ones instead.

Overall, one happy customer!!!

Thanks,

Leonard.
Hi Leonard
That was quick dude, we cant even get a letter from Watford to Birmingham in that time (which is about 100 miles)
Thanks for the info, its good to get feed back from customers whether good, bad, or indifferent. Those figures seem to be the norm for the CCF and having some peeps say they have had figures as much as 50% heat reduction, but I guess its a lot to do with gearing the motor right.

With regards to the stand offs, they are actually carbon fibre tubing and not plastic, its funny this , as when I first sold the kits they had alum stand offs, but people said that after re-moveing the CCF several times for one reason or another, the tubing became crushed, I guess you can please some of the people some of the times, but not all the people all of the times
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
Old 09-25-2006, 06:48 AM
Tech Master

Hi Guy's
Just to let you know that this is the pic of the CCF+ if anyone has any ?'s then please ask away
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
Attached Thumbnails Cool Can Fan Talk-cropped-ccf-.jpg  
Old 09-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Malc.
You have an email from me about a ccf for the T2, sending to Australia.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.