Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yo fellas...

Man, now that I had time to sleep and think about the week in Orlando, I'm still kinda in shock.

Tags, buddy... you're the man. HP was not a problem during ANY run I made on the track, including practice. It makes life easier for me knowing that if I'm slow, it's either car setup or me not driving well. The Express EnerG cells performed flawlessly as well.

Larry, dude... You're setup help is what propelled me to the W's in stock and 19t. Who woulda thunk some oil and shock rebound would make that much of a difference. Everyone has a bad week and you'll bounce back no problem. And yes, we will be getting dirty soon.

Al, thanks a bunch for the moral support and being the "tire scrub" man for the mains. From now on, you must be prepared with mighty shop towel.

I also gotta thank Jeff Cuffs too. He kept me sane during the stock touring main while I was in the lead. And Jeff... can't forget those 3 foot cans.

And of course, I gotta thank the rest of the Express team. We had a great time together and 2 Birthdays isn't bad either. I only wish I was 21. And next time, no plastering my back with "I love Hooters" stickers.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Damn slow RCTech double post.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schreff
Damn slow RCTech double post.
We all know how Schreff deals with that!
I expect to see RCTech off the track and in the net sir, you owe me that much!

In all seriousness, congratulations Schreff. You set the pace all week and deserved those wins, always a good time watching you run. Congratulations to Tag and the rest of the team as well, this event was a great time and all the teams managed to get in there and mix it up. Always a pleasure.

Nick
Old 02-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Thanks Nick.. Congrats to you all as well. Looks like Mark is back on stride and Jeff Brown has that 1/12 program dialed...

Keep posted for new later this week from Express here....
Old 02-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

fairtrace you are right about tags "pep talks" lol

only problem for me is that I run with EA locally all the time and we talk $hit and tell each other we can't drive to motivate ourselves. I've never tried that positive reinforcement mumbo jumbo lmao

So when tag came up to me before my A in 19 12th trying to give me a pep talk I was like who the hell does he think he is? LMAO

Luckily I had started drinking early that morning so I wasn't really affected
Old 02-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by schreff
Word to wise... do NOT eat at the Ponderosa across the street from the Radisson.

Surviving a meal at Pondergrossa and declaring a "Code Brown" on the entire third floor is more impressive than any feats of driving skill.

Excellent work, sir.

- Oliver Neukrantz -
Old 02-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Tech Champion

The Cookie TQ went to Karens Cookies.... They were soo good they didnt last long at all.. Thanks again Steve and Karen...
Old 02-06-2008, 04:44 AM
Tech Master

first off who the heck even eats at the ponderosa thats right up there with ryans and all the other "old People hangouts". and they eat there b/c they can't taste food anymore... you know I'd give melton benefit of the doubt it doesn't look like he eats much LOL, but the rest of you have no excuse for such poor food choices. Follow the heavyweights they can lead you to food enlightenment

we ate red lobster, outback, tgi fridays, chickfila, and BK

Those are approved eateries for next year.. but be prepared to wait at BK they are friggin slow morning or afternoon LOL

I'm not sure but I think one of the employees at BK had a lightweight body on her real car b/c it was 2/3 primer with 1/3 paint LMAO
Old 02-06-2008, 04:49 AM
Tech Champion

Oh trust me we ate too.. We went to Texas De' Brazil friday night.. I think I set TQ there ,me and Jason were last to survive.. I think Jack from Jaco was third the 2 big boys Ron and Danny went out early...
Old 02-06-2008, 05:16 AM
Tech Master

LOL

Well I'd like to throw down with you guys, but unfortunately some of us big boys are trying to move to the lower end of the food chain for health reasons LOL

in april I got a wake up call (not like I didn't know I had my own time zone LOL)
420 lbs and border line diabetic kinda makes you rethink things...

lost over a 100lbs since then, which is hard to do with all this racing out of town

chicken is about all I can eat... they got an all you can eat chicken strips contest? LMAO
Old 02-06-2008, 05:24 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Tempest2000
LOL

Well I'd like to throw down with you guys, but unfortunately some of us big boys are trying to move to the lower end of the food chain for health reasons LOL

in april I got a wake up call (not like I didn't know I had my own time zone LOL)
420 lbs and border line diabetic kinda makes you rethink things...

lost over a 100lbs since then, which is hard to do with all this racing out of town

chicken is about all I can eat... they got an all you can eat chicken strips contest? LMAO
No but I can say the server came to our table with 2 full sticks of Bacon wraped chicken and left with less than a half of 1 when he walked away
Old 02-06-2008, 05:27 AM
Tech Master

lmao
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Sorry for the late post,but I'm dealing with mom being in the hospital,found out last fri nite while at the birds.She was on my mind all weekend.

Schreff what can I say..amazing..that third round of qual was the best driving i've ever seen..congrats on your wins..you deserve it..no problem on the car scrubbing in..lol..

Cuffs congrats on your win in 12 scale...outdoor season soon..

lar,just some bad luck..next time

Tags amazing on the hp everyone was baffeled..even the so called factory tuners..lol

rest of the express crew thanks for making my first birds a great time nice seeing everyone.

schreff also tq the third floor..lol
Old 02-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Oh trust me we ate too.. We went to Texas De' Brazil friday night.. I think I set TQ there ,me and Jason were last to survive.. I think Jack from Jaco was third the 2 big boys Ron and Danny went out early...
I didn't go out early just saving room for that big piece of chocolate cake.

also want to thank Tag for the hp.
Schreff and Larry for the setup help and the entire express crew for the good times.

cann't want till next year.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
No but I can say the server came to our table with 2 full sticks of Bacon wraped chicken and left with less than a half of 1 when he walked away
Just stab me in the heart now and get it over with. I can feel my artiries clogging now just reading that!! At least the chicken is healthy right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.