Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yeah, the case makes it look like it's carrying some secret nuclear weapon or something.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Here's a funny prank I pulled on my neighbors when I was at PSU. We lived in a duplex, on one side was me and 3 of my friends and on the other side was 5 more of my friends, so needless to say it was quite the crazy house. The neighbors tried some dumb prank on us, I think they tried to tie all of our door knobs shut or something dumb. So we in turn got them back and then them to us and so forth. Finally it got annoying dealing with all the "little pranks" so I quickly came up with one that would put an end to the pranking.

So one day I snuck over their house and pulled all the batteries out of their smoke detectors. Then at about 5 in the morning after they had a big party at their house and we knew they were waaayyyy passed out we snuck in and pulled a great one. We bought 4 big metal garbage cans and brougth them into the house and placed them in spots that wouldnt be easily seen. Then we threw about 50 sheets of paper in each one and all at once lit them up. Then I waited till the house was real smoky and then plugged back in the smoke detectors. This is when insanity started. By this time the house was FILLED with smoke and really dark. They all came running out with handfulls of their stuff in their boxers into the snow filled yard. Where we were waiting outside laughing harder than I think I have ever laughed before. Watching half drunk college kids running from their fake burning house was one of my favorite moments at college.

Well they never pulled another prank on us and neither did anyone else.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Larry- Remind me to never pull the little prank where you have someone turn on your car for them while they're on the drivers stand and fake turn it on like something is wrong and have them run down only to turn it on when they get there. Or just let me sit a few spots down at the next race we end up at.

TK
Old 02-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

We filled one of those 50 gallon barrels about 1/2 full of water, lean it up against thier door. Knock and run. Guy was so pissed off, had a stack of playboys on the floor, clothes, lol
Old 02-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

I would never do anything remotley close to that to you guys, especially you Tyler, your my boy. That was just a little taste of some of the pranks we pulled. I forgot to mention I turned all the breakers off and unplugged the phones, and called and told the fire department about the prank(said it was a frat prank), just in case one of the guys called before or on the way out the front door. I had all my bases covered.

I won't get involved in the pranking unless one is pulled on me, I will be concentrating on racing my little toy car .
Old 02-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by fastasu2
We filled one of those 50 gallon barrels about 1/2 full of water, lean it up against thier door. Knock and run. Guy was so pissed off, had a stack of playboys on the floor, clothes, lol
If you really wanna get em good...Do that prank Oklahoma Style.

Fill half with water, and go out in a pasture and get some manure and throw it in the brew...then comense with the leaning.

TK
Old 02-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

So am I to understand that to make anything OK style, you just have to throw a little manure in the mix?
Old 02-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Tech Champion

lmfao!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

lol, Yea, we used to get a brown bag, fill it with shaving cream, stick the open end under the door, stomp and run.

Yea, honestly I dont think there will be many pranks done. Too much other stuff going on. I really think have to keep an eye out on Tag, he still seems discruntle about the 3am wake up call
Old 02-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally posted by fastasu2
lol, Yea, we used to get a brown bag, fill it with shaving cream, stick the open end under the door, stomp and run.

Yea, honestly I dont think there will be many pranks done. Too much other stuff going on. I really think have to keep an eye out on Tag, he still seems discruntle about the 3am wake up call
Boy do I have some fun planed

Jon I have 3, 2 run motors for us and Fred for Sunday, I dont know about the 3rd run may not be anything left

Nothing like Nats TT motors
Old 02-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So i guess, having a second hole, 180 degrees from the one it came with on a motor spray can nozzle is kinda outta the question....

Also, due to the drivers stand, i dont think i will be able to superglue anyone's feet to the ground during their race...

hhmmm....

I'll be consultling team cypress it appears....
Old 02-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Hey Jon good running in dallas this weekend qualified 5th for a main 19t wont the main Cells were great needed some motor to go with it.

Steve eaves
Old 02-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Steve your motor's are on there way
Old 02-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Right on, Steve. Did you get your motors yet?
Old 02-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Tech Addict

Okay guys..... unfortunetly.... I have to recind my offer... I have gotten several emails and calls regarding this prank contest... Some people feel that the Nats are too important an event to be messing around... (I also agree!) so... let's put this on hold.. and next weekend race that we'll be together at we can try again..
I know this in no way will stop TAG.. but just to let everyone else know.. we should behave and have a good race weekend... (Not saying we can't have a good time.. just use common sense..)

Thanks guys...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.