Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Haha.. damn Justin! Look what you are getting yourself into!! I guess you'll have no excuses come next weekend up in Maryland for the TCS race! All eyes are on you!! Don't worry... my car will be dialed. All you gotta do is drive it...
Old 03-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm not saying that i'm a really good driver or anything but,i am not a one track wonder.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Tech Addict

and yes,i talk to much smack
Old 03-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by imprsme
"SUPERBOY" more like "One track Wonderboy"

BTW did anyone tech your 19t last Sat? LOL
i was told to check the thread out i heard justin talking trash to the locals guys, well im staying out i dont go to the wood that much to talk it and u guys know im not like that, but i would like to say justin u need to calm dwn ok and remeber where u came from and who help u get where u are to day,ok i think if i was not for brandon u would be a regular justin running at rosewood and by u being sponsor thru trinity u need to produce at other tracks outside of rose wood im glad u got it but u got to prove urself at other track out side of the wood ok just my 2 cent cya out door reggie
Old 03-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Tech Addict

True,but i can't travel like other poeple can i have to go to school to,and i'm not mad at anyone but one track wonder,ouch and i was'nt talking trash to the local guys?excuse me if I offended anyone.

Last edited by justin lessard; 03-09-2006 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3 racer sc
i was told to check the thread out i heard justin talking trash to the locals guys, well im staying out i dont go to the wood that much to talk it and u guys know im not like that, but i would like to say justin u need to calm dwn ok and remeber where u came from and who help u get where u are to day,ok i think if i was not for brandon u would be a regular justin running at rosewood and by u being sponsor thru trinity u need to produce at other tracks outside of rose wood im glad u got it but u got to prove urself at other track out side of the wood ok just my 2 cent cya out door reggie

Reggie-its all good! I hope he realizes I didn't mean any harm in my post! Justin knows hes fast. We all know that. My "One track wonder" comment was to show him that if he only races at the wood and Durham everyonce in awhile its not a good thing. Just like last year at Durham. I was the first person to turn how many ever laps it was there. But it was done after what 3 months on the same track.

I was just trying to get him and a few others at Rosewood to understand that its not the track that is faster its just that they have gotten ALOT more consistant, from being on the same layout for so long.

Justin, I know that there are a "FEW" that would NEVER change a layout because they would be off pace every few weeks. But that is what he have to race with (for now) I have tried to talk to those "FEW" myself and I get the same response everytime.....I just hope it doesn't bite them in the a**!

I hate that I work this weekend and you will be in MD the next weekend I can race. We have had some good close races and I like that!

I will say this and I have said it prob. a hundred times to Brandon on Sat. nights on the ride home after racing....

I never have a problem finishing 2 if the racing is CLEAN and close.
I have seen the times that .10 has been the difference in a TQ or a win. I have ran nose to tail with you and Laurie and never had a problem if I don't win. How many times have you seen me pull over after a pass I didn't feel was like it should have been and finish second or third instead of driving thru whoever to get the win. There are more than a few at that track that WILL drive thru you to get the win.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Tech Addict

I feel that it is somewhat of a wast of time to race at rosewood every week on the same layout because my goal is not to dominate at one or two tracks,but to run in the A-main at big races,and me running the same layout for months is not helping me as a driver,and the FEW that won't change the layout are hurting themselves and making thier problem worse by running the same layout every single week(and in some cases running the same layout for 3 years) your right anthony,some people at rosewood are getting frustrated with the track layout(mostly the chicane)that me and you have no problem with,also with running the same layout for so long the result will always be the same,there should not be a 5 lap difference between 1st and 10th.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CrashTstDummy
Morning Tag

Goodnight Jim... Your package is almost ready to ship... Can you send me those rebuilds that need to be done for your guys...
Old 03-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

Its not so much the layout. This is my fear. Rosewood is the ONLY PLACE for carpet racing for alot of us. (well for now that is) The track has had 2 layouts in two years. The carpet has holes and the seams are coming up. With running the same layouts for so long the carpet is GOING to need to be replaced VERY SOON! Is the track owner willing to fork out another $2500 for carpet that he just bought a little over 2 years ago? If the layouts were changed on a normal basis the carpet would last longer the straight way wouldn't have bumps. But its been the same thing everytime I say anything, some can't handle more than one layout in a season. It may run off all of the "NEW" ppl that are flooding the place.....

I was surpised when I walked into MIMI's this past weekend knowing that those guys were/are going to put down new carpet. That carpet is a few years older than Rosewood's and the carpet looked NEW compared to the the WOODS! Mimi's gets alot more racers also they practice during the week and have more on Sat.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by justin lessard
some people at rosewood are getting frustrated with the track layout(mostly the chicane)that me and you have no problem with,also with running the same layout for so long the result will always be the same,there should not be a 5 lap difference between 1st and 10th.

I hear ya on that! I thought it was funny when we ran 19t there for a few weeks that I and a few others over heard some of the ones that are 5 laps off the pace say "we need to sign up for 19t to get away from all the guys that crash us" When we were trying to do them a favor so they could win a race or two. LOL

But the ones that are having a hard time with the layout are because they have LIMITED time on different layouts. They want leave the "COMFORTS OF HOME" If those few that are having a hard time say enough we will be back to a SIMPLE A** layout like last years! With 10 foot lanes. Then instead of them hitting the walls at 10MPH they can hit them at 25MPH cause the layout will be WIDE OPEN AGAIN!

Its so hard to get some to LISTEN AND LEARN! LOL
Old 03-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Elite

BTW Justin I got something for you........

http://www.cville.com/members/adam/i...kryptonite.jpg
Old 03-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Tech Addict

BTW Justin I got something for you........

http://www.cville.com/members/adam/i...kryptonite.jpg
Noooooo!!!,my speed it's bieng drained!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Rookie

I was surpised when I walked into MIMI's this past weekend knowing that those guys were/are going to put down new carpet. That carpet is a few years older than Rosewood's and the carpet looked NEW compared to the the WOODS! Mimi's gets alot more racers also they practice during the week and have more on Sat.

I think the water had a helping hand with that..lol
Old 03-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BillyMcCormack
I think the water had a helping hand with that..lol
Billy walk up to the right side of the track on look...
Old 03-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Rookie

o yeah , i know..i help vacuum that track bout every 2 weeks...hopefully with glenn redoing the bathrooms and adding the store to the building , he will lay down some new carpet for next season..im also all for changing the layout a few time through out the season..it also takes more than just a few people to change the layout that many times...if enough people helped it could be changed in a couple hours...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.