Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Man, I didn't realize how tired I was until I got home and didn't even feel like hitting the power button to the 'puter. Thanks to everyone for the props, but half the credit goes to the team for providing what we needed to compete.

In no particular order:

Tag: You work your ass off with trying new things and experimenting to find us something that works best. We definatly had the 19T's screaming and the stocks as well. Lots of dedication for giving up your car and forfitting your entry to better benefit the team, especially after you did SO WELL in the club race finishing second, LOL!!!

Williams: Enjoyed having you down to hang out with us and to help out with what we needed. The charging methods, volt cutoff's, warming techniques, etc definatly helped to get the power, great job on that stuff "BRO" .

Freddy: Man, that was the best meal I've ever had. Just as we were all stressing about racing and what we needed to do to cars, practice, tires, etc, you took our minds off of that with a great night out, TWICE. Thanks for everything man. Don't worry, what happens in FLA stays there, lol. Alexis, or Megan??

Dobbs: Great hanging out again, and awesome selection for the restaurant. Should have taken you up on the Cohiba, man I tasted charcoal for 2 dyas, lol. Too bad your week didn't start Sunday, you had that car flying by the mains, too bad you glitched. Sucks you don't get to test on carpet more for the big races.

Schreff: I know how you feel about stock man, we were both just one small stupid bobble away, lol. After I thought about it, there's prolly 25-30 guys that could make the main any given week, and only 10 spots. B main is still very respectable in hind sight. Just gives more motivation for redemption next year . Those guys didn't make the one small mistake, they deserve to be there.

Larry: Great run man, way to bounce back from the first round of qualifying. After having the fastest car in practice, then struggling, you got it back to where it was. Let me know if you're serious about racing the 1/8 nationals, you can crash at the house and we'll drink yuengling from the tap all weekend, LOL!!

Koway: Man you looked like death runover by a truck after Saturday night, LOL. Later

EA- thanks for the props. Racing guys clean has bitten me a couple times in the past, so I am just glad I had the opportunity to get out front and not worry about that kind of racing again. Helluva run in the third round of stock to bump in the show, great job.

Anthony: You sneaky SOB!! You even had us fooled for a bit at Hooter when you were snapping pics, . Always fun having ya as a roomate at racing, and for the motivation of trying to get me faster. Make sure to duck for flying tires, lol.

JP: Uh, sorry man, you gotta paint a new alpha now, need it by early March, lol.

If not before, I'll see you guys in Jackson for the paved champs.

Peace
Old 02-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Tech Initiate

GREAT JOB!!! EVERYONE AT SNOWBIRDS.
Out here in Denver,Colardo The Rumble in The Rockies too place.(Off Road) This was my frist event sponered by eXpress. Thanks to Jon and Tag I was able to TQ stock truck and/take the A-main and was able to pull out a win in the B-main stock baggy.THANKS AGAIN JON AND TAG!!
Old 02-14-2006, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

b man great run had a blast sitting next to you at hooters u were definately funny to be around i have enough fun with the rest of the horsham gang every week anytime you wanna come hang up here bring it fella well all hang at my place schreff,larry,keith,you,an the rest of the express gang is always welcome as im o0nly 8 mins from the track
Old 02-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all... Just spoke to Dave at Trinity today and looks like we'll have our CO27's in a few weeks. I also have another batch of 4499's on there way too.

I did manage to get a few CO27's this past weekend to start testing so when our order comes in we will be ready to rock..

Jason...wana eat....
Old 02-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing how they compare to everything else.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tsieler
Out here in Denver,Colardo The Rumble in The Rockies too place.(Off Road) This was my frist event sponered by eXpress. Thanks to Jon and Tag I was able to TQ stock truck and/take the A-main and was able to pull out a win in the B-main stock baggy.THANKS AGAIN JON AND TAG!!
Congrats Todd!! That'a boy! Way to represent well for express in your first event as an Express Driver. Will you be going to the Bigfoot down here in Enid or to any of the RC Pro races?

P.S.- See Jon! I told you he's the man!

TK
Old 02-14-2006, 11:11 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by tsieler

Great Job Todd...Look foward to many more great runs from you..
Old 02-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

Larry- Well, I just checked the dates for the 1/8 nats and I have a wedding that SAME weekend in California so I won't be around.

TK, Todd, Larry, etcc- Anybody interested in a trip to Indy for the mod nats Aug 10-13?? I think JP has already planned to go. I will borrow a 4wd buggy from somebody for the race.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Initiate

I'am planning on going to Mod Nat's this year. It's the week before school starts this year. Also planning on going to more on road events this year too. the IIC in las Vagas sounds FUN!!
Tyler: planning on going to the Hutch race in march 4 and 5. just need to find a ride.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:48 PM
J_P
Tech Addict

Good job Todd. I have always heard good things about that race. Sounds like Indy might be a good trip. C'mon Anthony, get that buggy out and dust it off. What better way to jump into off road after a two year layoff, than a National?
Old 02-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Todd, nice run in truck and stock 'baggy'.

Seriously, great run! Keep up the good work!

Melton - quiet down, 'bro!' You were 'money' in the main, and your car was 'dialed', dude.

Old 02-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

who is going to be horsham this saturday???
Old 02-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jon Williams

Melton - quiet down, 'bro!'
I'm sure that's what they were saying as me and Monohan sang kaoroke. It wasn't pretty I'm sure, lol. And then my celebrating self got the idea that I could dance . Mister Anheiser and Busch can give you falsified info some times, .
Old 02-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Great job, Tweak. By a round of applause, how do you feel?

**I can just see him sitting at his computer clapping like a retard**

Congrats Brandon and Express.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Champion

Ya'll thought the singing was funny...what about the Red-Neck Nascar style victory interview he did... That was funny...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.