Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imprsme
Tag got DENIED!!!!! And thats all I will say.......
Old 01-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Hey Tag I heard complicting rumors that Clay is coming along with you. Now is that true or whatnot? I need to know so I can bring the "proper" authorites with me. O and I'm bring the camera to catch all of those prized moments too.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Tech Regular

Jon, YGPM
Old 01-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Well our Atlas 19 turns are so fast That The "powers" that be are trying to have them outlawed at our local track. Being fast apparently has nothing to do with how good you wheel or your car setup, its all motor. Oh yeah and how good your "boy" can take out the leader.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Its all good... we love to be pushed...

Jason IM me...
Old 01-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Heck I wouldn't mind driving 500 miles next week to hack somebody... Looks like some fun ahead X2..
Old 01-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Well our Atlas 19 turns are so fast That The "powers" that be are trying to have them outlawed at our local track. Being fast apparently has nothing to do with how good you wheel or your car setup, its all motor. Oh yeah and how good your "boy" can take out the leader.
- very well put larry, i could not agree with you more.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Tags, you got PM.

Your IM is not working for some reason.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Is anyone from Team eXpress (or anyone for that matter) looking to go to the carpet nationals in California?

I would like to go and found a good airfare rate, but would need someone to share the room/rental car with. Looking for options on expense reduction. If interested, shoot me a PM.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Adept

Location: Coming Soon " The Further adventures of NeedleDick Nicholas"
Default 19T

I am posting even though i know i should'nt be.
I was under the impression that Horsham was a Roar track. Which means ROAR APPROVED MOTORS.

If any 19t can be ran, then lets make it a rule and we'll go from there.
If trying to play by the rules and keep everything fair is what you consider"Trying to outlaw" then let just make it an open 19t class.

As for "taking out the leader". Was it done on purpose? I'm sure it was an accident. I dont think they put a "hit" out on you.
I've marshalled my share of A-mains at horsham and i have seen some "hacks" and some "accidents". Sometimes they look the same.

Sarquis
Old 01-13-2006, 12:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yes, the Integy 19T motors are NOT ROAR approved. That puts a pickle in it anytime when a track makes rules.

The Integy motors, however, do meet all ROAR specs. That's why we saw no issue in running them. We have no problems running C2s if need be. The Integy motors definitely have different characteristics. You can ask Cuffs on that one. When we walked off the driver stand from one of the qualifiers, we both discussed the difference. The Atlas had more torque off the corner where as the C2 had more straight line speed. It equalled us out during the run.

I don't think running an Atlas motor gives anyone an unfair advantage. It's just another good 19T motor.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Tech Elite

Horsham has no rules and are just trying to make some now. The only roar approved 1 19turn motor that is a Trinity motor. Well not everyone has the opportunity to run or wants to run Trinity motors. At the nats they allowed all 19t locked timing motors.

There has been illegal suff going on all year at horsham and I didn't complain once because its CLUB RACING.

The only fair rule is all locked 19turn motors. This isnt a handout track this isnt a big race this is club racing.

Whether it was a purposeful hack or not I didnt need pushed into the boards 10 ft. The gentelman that did it is usually the most clean racer on the track which is why it suprised me. But the congrats the winner got after the race that wasnt deserved made me suspicious. If it wasnt on purpose an apology after the race would of been appreciated.

Its all good if they pass that rule I'll get all the boys to run open mod and just run any 19turns.

Last edited by L.Fairtrace; 01-13-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Tech Adept

Location: Coming Soon " The Further adventures of NeedleDick Nicholas"
Default Cheating and illegal stuff

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NO ONE IN OUR PIT IS RUNNING ANYTHING ILLEGAL. PEOPLE ARE IN AND OUT OF OUR PITS AND WE DONT COVER ANYTHING UP. IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION ABOUT THAT, YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE. YOU CAN COME ASK ME OR ANYONE IN OUR PIT AREA.

I DONT MIND BEING CALLED AN A$$HOLE, JERK, ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF, BUT DONT EVER ACCUSE ME OR ANY ONE ELSE IN OUR PIT AREA OF CHEATING. ANY ONE AT HORSHAM IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO TEAR DOWN ANY OF OUR CARS WHEN THEY WANT.

SO IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED CLEARED UP, PM ME AND I GIVE YOU MY NUMBER SO WE CAN DISCUSS IT.

SARQUIS
Old 01-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

I wasnt accusing you or anyone else of cheating,. But I saw the new Co27s in cars on your side many times. and as far as I know they arent avaliable to the public.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well, well!! This sure is attracting a lot of attention. The origin of this whole debate is the fact that we are trying to align the rules to standardize it for all the racers. NOTHING, I repeat nothing is set in stone yet. The real "powers that be" are still evaluating everything. It has been suggested to follow the ROAR rules to the letter, since we are a ROAR track. However, new information about limited availability of C2's may sway this back to our current rule of 24 deg locked timing tagged 19 turn motors. Our goal is to make a level playing field for all the racers, but not at the risk of alienating the core group of regulars.

The rumor that the reason for this is because of a certain driver's inability to be competitive is absolutely ridicules. Since we have been racing this layout and running 19 turn, there has only been one head to head race. I will once again repeat that we are still considering our options and no decision has been made yet, so don't panic over all the rumors. We hope to be posting some solid rules after this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.