Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Tech Champion

lol, that poor sig. changes alot. keeps us on our toes tho. Brian, you did good with the car tho. Excellent run for the car being so new. Just goes to show how solid of a driver, and tuner you are.

Same for getchell, first time with his new ride, and he ran well too. Glad to see how solid the express team is. Cept now its gonna be even harder for me to try to keep up with tim.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:35 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by punkboy
lol, that poor sig. changes alot. keeps us on our toes tho. Brian, you did good with the car tho. Excellent run for the car being so new. Just goes to show how solid of a driver, and tuner you are.

Same for getchell, first time with his new ride, and he ran well too. Glad to see how solid the express team is. Cept now its gonna be even harder for me to try to keep up with tim.
Yeah your car was dialed to. This week unlike Jersey I wasn't under powered but was just a lack of corner speed. Car was almost perfect in practice but this is the story of my last two races. In practice I run times like the top 5 do but in the heats I get just a tad slower but the guys in front run the times I ran in practice.

Our team is very versatile like you mentioned and we all get along great and that is even more important. Like I have said many times this is the best TEAM I have ran for in 15 years bar none. All you guys a fun to hang with and race with as well. This week was proof once again.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
Yeah your car was dialed to. This week unlike Jersey I wasn't under powered but was just a lack of corner speed. Car was almost perfect in practice but this is the story of my last two races. In practice I run times like the top 5 do but in the heats I get just a tad slower but the guys in front run the times I ran in practice.

Our team is very versatile like you mentioned and we all get along great and that is even more important. Like I have said many times this is the best TEAM I have ran for in 15 years bar none. All you guys a fun to hang with and race with as well. This week was proof once again.
True That! It seems as though everybody is willing to help everybody here.

And thank you, it seemed to me as tho the track got tighter all day, until the mains, then it got loose, and of course, i changed my car to free it up a bit, and it was a bit too much. I did enjoy running with you and jeff. Really, when we were all together, we were about the same. I didnt feel like I could really run away from you guys, it was good racing, and it was fun. Thanks for bein there.
Old 06-27-2005, 03:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Fyi Jon & Team Express
July 3 Trophy race in brooklyn new Roar club classes are 1/10th elec 19T,Nitro & 1/8th scale sorry for the short notice been busy
pre sign up needed to have a smooth & early start go to www.brooklynhobbies.com or www.frracers.com
plug in name, class, freq, transponder
Track located at Floyd bennett air field
Old 06-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jdwca
Hey, boyz. Good run for you guys down in Durham. Tag gave me the scoop on the whole event on our way out of Maryland. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Now you guys just gotta convince Jimmy Mac to run our stuff.
Jimmy Mac? Who Dat? Who Der?
Old 06-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Jon,

Jimmy is part of a little goof that we started called Team Yokomotive!! When we first got are Yokomo BD's Jimmy and I were laying it down pretty good around here. We pretty much TQ'd and won every race for about a month and a half. Everytime we TQ'd and Won a train would go by the track. After a number of jokes Team Yokomotive was created!..I will have a little talk with my Teammate ... I think the Rain kinda through things off yesterday. Im pretty sure he wanted to talk to John to get some information.

Oh yea... finally was able to pick up my package last week, thanks!!! I will try and call you soon about an Order.

Jairo Ortiz
Old 06-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Ok Ok,put those toys away and when I get the FK running full song you will have 1 too. LOL

Anyhow I just want to cry as I was truing arms just a while ago and it started raining...well cows started to fall, the next thing I hear was BANG and I shat myself and I looked over and my GFX was smoking . Looks like Mike at CE will have another package from me Wed Well atleast my soldering iron still works

Robbie did ya try Dobbs chicken powder yesterday
Old 06-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Tech Champion

haha, tag shat himself...wow.

I tell ya, i needed some of that chicken powder yesterday. I think it was much needed by many men. lol
Old 06-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by John Tag
Ok Ok,put those toys away and when I get the FK running full song you will have 1 too. LOL

Anyhow I just want to cry as I was truing arms just a while ago and it started raining...well cows started to fall, the next thing I hear was BANG and I shat myself and I looked over and my GFX was smoking . Looks like Mike at CE will have another package from me Wed Well atleast my soldering iron still works

Robbie did ya try Dobbs chicken powder yesterday
john i heard the big boom over here not far from ur house at the airport u know not to hve that stuff on whn a strm going on
Old 06-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Tech Champion

Ya you funny

Express Motorsports would like welcome Jimmy Mac to our team, The Mac attack is from the NC area and is a threat where ever he goes so the force is with us Jimmy will be joining me and Dobbs,Anthony, yea you too Ortiz,Brandon and many others on road trips expecally the Nats in FLA
Old 06-27-2005, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Kilruf - Tag tells me he's workin' on ya, and Tag is one persuasive bugger. C'mon over and run with the good guyz!

Oh, Tag, unhappy day. I'm sorry to hear about the GFX crashing on you. Time to send it back to CE and get that thar thang fixed up 'gin. (You southern boys are all starting to rub off on me, darn shure. )

Yeah, Robbie, that was an ultra cool time at the track. I had a great time and hungry for some more racing after MUnrath and I slicing and dicing. (LOL, two-wide in the chicane is pretty trick stuff!) You, Tim and the Maryland knuckle-heads are great to hang around with at the track and provide great entertainment as well as skillz.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Tech Champion

Jon he's one of us now
Old 06-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Kilruf - welcome aboard, Jimmy Mac to the eXpress train! Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and let's light this candle.

BTW, all, McMoney is working on redesigning our t-shirts, decals and motor labels right now. I should have a design to look over in the next day or two and then some new duds available in a few weeks. (Maybe pit towels, battery boxes, etc. finally.)
Old 06-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hi,

Jon:

Everybody's done calling............... good news so far.... but still a few unsolved problems. call me when you get a chance.

sorry and thanks

Tim
Old 06-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Tag will use any excuse to shat himself!!!

That reminds me, he was at the Carpet Nats wasn't he?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.