Search

Power Push Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Tech Adept

Default video page

pony klr & ground-round

Have you both gone to the video page on my web sight and
seen the WIPP. With Vicky in 1995 in that 15 turn class It will bring back memories

teampowerpush.com

Tony

Last edited by Tony Carrubba; 01-03-2005 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default POWER PUSH Batteries

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to chime in here and say Tony puts out a superior product. I've been running his batteries since I started running electric about 5 years ago. I've progressed as a driver over those five years. I don't like to get into all the mumbo jumbo of the physics and the methods behind the madness of battery matching because I just don't understand it and it's not my job to match batteries, its my job to drive the car around the track and make the car work the best it can. All I know is when Tony gives me a POWER PUSH battery pack I put it in the car and come off the drivers stand smileing after each run. POWER PUSH batteries are truely a great Battery. Tony does have a unique matching system that does make it next to impossible to comepare numbers between matchers but the batteries you get from POWER PUSH will be steller. Give them a try if your doubting there capabilitiy. You'll come back for more. I gaurentee it!

Jim Herrmann
Old 01-04-2005, 06:36 AM
sg1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Don't forget about his 2/3a cells too I like his 1/12 t-plates also!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tony,

How were your holidays? I just wanted to let you know that the cells you gave me last month are working great! After reading all these posts, I have a question for you. The lowest cutoff that my LRP charger will go to is .05mv. Will I end up hurting my cells in the future by using the LRP. Should I look into getting a GFX or something else?

David Usnik
Old 01-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: POWER PUSH Batteries

There is not a harder working company out there he has been on the cutting edge of the battery bussiness for 16 years ! i am very happy and honered to be working with tony helping make a fantastic product even better! LOOK OUT WORLD HERE WE COME!
Old 01-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Power Push Rules!

I TQ'd and won 1/12th stock at Cleveland and won the next Triple Crown race in Cincy after that in 2002 running Power Push. I had power to spare! If you can turn the wheel good enough, Tony can get you the packs to win at any level.

Dana Bailes
Old 01-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Tech Rookie

BTW, If you are serious about winning races then Tony is your guy. Tony is all about winning races and he will help you if you are putting forth the effort to excel.

Dana
Old 01-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Tech Addict

Default almost here

tax time is almost here and i'm huntin! (well...the hunt is over!). the testimonials got me! in my oval days (king,nc) i was strickly a STAGE III man! no other battery did it for me! after reading this thread, i've found something out....that i've said the same thing about my STAGE III's. when i find a good thing i stay with it. i even got my TEKIN 112c charger that i bought in '97! in all these years only one pack vented. (B&T) and so far i've only EVER bought 2 ni-hm pacs. still got 5 ni-cd's.
well it's time to upgrade for 2005 baby!! my question is for tony. will my 8 year old tekin be enough to charge POWER PUSH cells or do i need another? if so, who do you reccomend?
Old 01-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Tech Regular

Im not speaking for tony here but you realy do want to get a more up to date charger for the nickles LATER!
Old 01-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Tech Addict

thanks...i remeber your cells too! your cells were in a three-way tie between Holeshot, MC2 Injected cells, and pushed cells.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Tech Regular

YOU dont have to by a gfx try to get a turbo 30 bl stealth ther going pretty cheap on a couple of sites. again if we can be of any assistance please ask!
Old 01-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Tech Adept

Default Dana Bailes

Dana You always have ran as hard as you possibly can . You always gave 110% when things go wrong or I should say when you where slow on the track you never blamed the power push batteries It is so easy to blame the batteries when things go wrong ( lets face it you do your Owen motors and you set up your Owen chassis ) . Dana You are one of the few that knows Batteries are not Problem in most races.

Dana 1 more thing you never never look at or care about #
Thanks

Tony
Old 01-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

hi tony,
just got a general question about batteries and ambient temps like u said. i raced my power push 3000 and 3300 packs but they acted weird. in order for me to make it to the track on time i had to load my vehicle early. my equipment was sitting in my vehicle for about 4 hours in outside temps around 30 degrees. when got to the track my packs were cold and had condensation on them. they seemed to take a while to charge in general. i charged a couple of my 3300's and i had to repeak them a couple times just to get them to be a round 120 degrees. did the cold affect them and will it hurt them because i left them in the cold? is it ok to use a heat gun to warm them up before there charged or should they just sit for a while before u charge them? just wonderin what your input on this is. thanks

Mike Woods
Old 01-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

Default Fuzzy

Dave I'm sure you LRP charger is ok just always monitor the temp of the pack while charging . I never like to see temp go over 120 deg +or -5 deg . Over charging them KILLS THEM & raises the IR.
.05 on defrent chargers manfacture have a defrent role over
in other wards all . .05 are not =
remember these are NI-MH

Tony
Old 01-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Tech Adept

Default wait a minute

Yes temp before charging is very important to cold will not get he chemical reaction going to produce good power and lower IR.
the energy is used to heat the batteries . and that then raise the IR.

never keep you pack out side in the cold temp
the resistance and the temp go hand and hand, to that find point

Tony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.