Wiki Posts
Search

Side Piece Racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 04:08 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goots
Ive been running the tornado for a while now. Getting interested in the Seis fan. Whats the cfm rating on these new fans?
Over 4 cfm.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:18 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Been working in the man cave all evening processing orders. WOW!
Old 03-28-2012, 01:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hanulec
Over 4 cfm.
incredible for a 25mm. Too bad theres no 30mm version. Since AOD ordered 2 I would like to compare them to the Tornado. Im sure he wouldnt mind
Old 03-28-2012, 03:24 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by goots
incredible for a 25mm. Too bad theres no 30mm version. Since AOD ordered 2 I would like to compare them to the Tornado. Im sure he wouldnt mind
What makes you interested in a 30mm size? An existing mount?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:39 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

As the indoor season winds down I hope to see more of the NY racers both indoors and outdoors. I'll be headed to Horsham this Saturday for our season ending race, and then "getting my a**" to 360v2 on Sunday. Yeah buddy...
Old 04-03-2012, 05:28 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Had a great time racing this weekend. Got to blow out Horsham with some of the fastest touring car racers in the country. Enjoyed my first race day at the new 360v2. The competition is fantastic there -- from amateur, to mini, to expert sedan.

The demand for Seis fans has been tremendous. Finally got my girlfriend to work the sweat shop line tonight to hopefully build up a large enough stock pile.

Thanks to everyone for the support!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:19 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Side Piece Racing's influence is getting wider and wider. Orders from Canada and Australia have been common -- but I believe I've gotten my first orders from France and Norway just this week.

Also shockingly, www.sidepieceracing.com has gotten more hits in April than my other site, www.racerlog.com. This is the first time this has ever happened. The response for Seis fans has been tremendous. Dozen of them shipping every day this week. While the supply Seis fans is large --- it isn't endless so get those orders in to not be left out!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Side Piece Racing's influence is getting wider and wider. Orders from Canada and Australia have been common -- but I believe I've gotten my first orders from France and Norway just this week.

Also shockingly, www.sidepieceracing.com has gotten more hits in April than my other site, www.racerlog.com. This is the first time this has ever happened. The response for Seis fans has been tremendous. Dozen of them shipping every day this week. While the supply Seis fans is large --- it isn't endless so get those orders in to not be left out!
Awesome man! When you sell great stuff, people tell people about it.
I may be responsible for generating a few sales up this way. At least a couple anyway, because I just placed another order.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by locked
Awesome man! When you sell great stuff, people tell people about it.
I may be responsible for generating a few sales up this way. At least a couple anyway, because I just placed another order.
I appreciate the business...
Old 04-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I let the Black Diamond people know how perfectly this fan works with that ESC. Some 16mm M2 screws from McMaster Carr and you're all set. It's the best ESC cooler ever.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:11 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by syndr0me
I let the Black Diamond people know how perfectly this fan works with that ESC. Some 16mm M2 screws from McMaster Carr and you're all set. It's the best ESC cooler ever.
Very interesting syndrome. I hadn't thought about mounting these fans directly onto ESC (as I'm a Tekin driva, and just have them blow on the posts). I suspect there are other opportunities out there for other speedos too.

Also - just wanted to recognize an upcoming race that Side Piece Racing will be sponsoring -- the CORRC 2012 MILE HIGH INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS APRIL 13-15 ROAR REGIONALS -- http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...13-4-15-a.html. There will be some handouts of Nikita outdrives, Seis fans and Terry servo pins and plugs. I wish I could make the event, but providing product to a great group of racers is the best I could do.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Also - just wanted to recognize an upcoming race that Side Piece Racing will be sponsoring -- the CORRC 2012 MILE HIGH INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS APRIL 13-15 ROAR REGIONALS -- http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...13-4-15-a.html. There will be some handouts of Nikita outdrives, Seis fans and Terry servo pins and plugs. I wish I could make the event, but providing product to a great group of racers is the best I could do.
Thanks Mike, your support for this race is very much appreciated.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:30 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Very interesting syndrome. I hadn't thought about mounting these fans directly onto ESC (as I'm a Tekin driva, and just have them blow on the posts). I suspect there are other opportunities out there for other speedos too.

Thanks man, we appreciate it.

And yeah, for ESC's that will take a 25mm fan, this could be a good opportunity. I believe LRP and BD fall into this category, and perhaps some other. If you could figure out the connector on that LRP fan, it could plug right in.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks Mike
Old 04-10-2012, 03:18 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I'll be making sure to watch on Live RC all of the action out in Denver this weekend. Should be a great race.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.