Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

hahahaha... no 415 for you, maybe a TL01! except i dont have one. maybe a TA04.

borrowers cant be choosey!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Turbonium
hahahaha... no 415 for you, maybe a TL01! except i dont have one. maybe a TA04.

borrowers cant be choosey!

LOL Give Pat the ole Shaft car you let me use last year! Just try hooking that sucker up with a fresh set of EA IB's and a KD set to kill!!! That biotch would freakin drive sideways out of the corners with all that power!!! LMAO

Brant
Old 03-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Sorry Turbo but the TCS is the same weekend as the Carpet Invitational race in Cleveland. I would have to choose between the two......Although I am ready for some Rubber tires racing!!

Speaking of which I went racing off-road last night and a friend I race with has a tire compound for rubber tires (On-road and offroad) that he makes that smells the same as Buggy grip 2 but has some other stuff added to soften the tire's a little more. It works awesome and its soon to be sold on my website We are working on coming up with a name for it and also going to mix up some other stuff to test on TC's. For off-road you just spray it on the tire and let it evaporate and go race.

I know most guys in on-road use the BG2, then their type of sauce and back and then clean with BG2 again before hitting the track. This gives the most traction. This stuff gives more traction in offroad that just BG2 does.

EA

Word dude Off road always needs some more traction, plus its cleaner for rubber tires best of both worlds..

Names....

EA SPRAY
GRIP ,GRIP IT UP..
GOT TRACTION..
EA ELIXER (sp)

EA in a can..

When your ready ship it, I do my far share of offroad racing befor the RROC..
And if you remember Eric get me a new KD to try .Thanks for everything.

Charlie..
Old 03-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hey Bitter,

I will have a few bottles of it tomorrow to send out to a few guys. I'll send you one and a hemi KD. The owner of it is going to stick with his name he has been using here at home....It's pretty funny if you know what it means.

Reino's Ragu Tire treatment and conditioner. We are going to work on an actual tire sauce to bake into the tires for TC after using the Ragu on them. That should follow in a few weeks.

EA
Old 03-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Them boys in Louisianna swear by the LA hot sauce!!! It was the bomb at Redstick!! LOL Not bad on those breakfast burittos either!

Brant
Old 03-20-2007, 04:10 AM
Suspended

Hey Bitter,

I will have a few bottles of it tomorrow to send out to a few guys. I'll send you one and a hemi KD. The owner of it is going to stick with his name he has been using here at home....It's pretty funny if you know what it means.

Reino's Ragu Tire treatment and conditioner. We are going to work on an actual tire sauce to bake into the tires for TC after using the Ragu on them. That should follow in a few weeks.

EA
Sweet , some testing for me befor the RROC if it works on our hurting dirt out here you got a winner..
Thanks EA talk to ya soon...

Bitter
Old 03-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Any of yall use the futaba 3pk? Just wonder what your thoughts on it are. Im currently using a modded m8 and thinking about trying something new.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:16 AM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by CAlbrecht
Sweet , some testing for me befor the RROC if it works on our hurting dirt out here you got a winner..
Thanks EA talk to ya soon...

Bitter
If your dirt is hard packed high bite dirt or clay then this will be the shinizzle.

EA
Old 03-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by BillyCaldwell
Any of yall use the futaba 3pk? Just wonder what your thoughts on it are. Im currently using a modded m8 and thinking about trying something new.
I have been using the 3PKS for a while now. I love it. Its easier to adjust and the FASST System is a LOT faster than spektrum and actually works!! The biggest thing with the Futaba is that it IS faster and you CAN feel it!!

EA
Old 03-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Nice, I think after this weekend I need to see about selling my m8 and picking up the futaba. Will the spektrum receivers work with the futaba system?

EA if you can, set aside a bottle of that traction sauce, id like to pick that up to try at Enid.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by BillyCaldwell
Nice, I think after this weekend I need to see about selling my m8 and picking up the futaba. Will the spektrum receivers work with the futaba system?

EA if you can, set aside a bottle of that traction sauce, id like to pick that up to try at Enid.
No the spektrum and futaba systems are not interchangable. The Spektrum locks into a channel where as the futaba is a hopping system constantly changing.

Yea I'll let you know when I get it ready.

EA
Old 03-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks.

I was content with my m8 till I went to a friends house last night and messed with his Futaba... damnit.. he is gonna cost me some more money lol.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Suspended

If your dirt is hard packed high bite dirt or clay then this will be the shinizzle.

EA
Well for sure NOT hard packed or clay..
If the sauce will soften the tire and not get slimey during the run it should be fine..
If it works better than BG out here your gunna be ritch..lol...
Old 03-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I'll take a can too. I can try some on 1/8 scale tires. Bitter, you running electric at SoCal?
Old 03-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Team EAM

Just sent an email out to the team guys. If you didnt get it email me [email protected]

EA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.