Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

EA - Don't go to Fl or the east coast. Go West...... WOW!!!... It was headed up my way but thanks to the cold front I hoped for it's pushing it east.... Sorry guys on the east coast.
Old 09-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Eric ,have fun on your trip,make sure u save some time for Cleveland Ill call ya next week and let ya know how this weekend turns out at the ORL race im going to.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Im back now....Time to get to work and go racing tomorrow!!

EA
Old 09-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Never enough rest for the r/c racer these days...

Got those monsters, can't wait to throw them in the buggy next week in ABQ at the Tumbleweed!

TK
Old 09-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi guys,
I'm currently mainly running stock, and have a trinity Monster with CS silver brushes re-cut in it, as whilst these are expensive, they last a fair old time...
But having spoken with a certain Mr Jolly yesterday at Maritime, I am very tempted to replace it with an EA motor.
Your doing a good publicity job there Colin... . But still, results speak for themselves..

Look out for an order some time soon-ish (next month or so) ....

Ed
Old 09-11-2004, 02:08 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Just thought i let the UK users here know that a certain EA roar monster has been submitted to the BRCA on wedsnesday(8th) just gone
So i`m keeping my fingers & everything else crossed for it to pass with no probs

After using it for 2 big meetings to test it,All i can say `very happy` with the product indeedy

I see there a big debate between putnam excessive force & team scream stocks `who is best`on rcracecrap (uk based), niether are!! EAmotorsports are better,better prepared out of packet & the brushes don`t burn up in 2 runs unlike putnam grn/blue combo
Old 09-13-2004, 03:23 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

A update for UKusers the EA roar monster is now BRCA legal & they are fast & reliable, part no.EAM 2002,
Old 09-13-2004, 08:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

EA YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Finally got to use my motor you sent me and all I can say is it was sick!!! I have never had a stock motor that was that fast.
Old 09-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Eric - What do you recommend for a small carpet track with narrow lanes and lots of 180's. Monster based or Roar Stock based? And, have you got 'em in stock? Need some new ponies and I haven't run stock since January...

Rob
Old 09-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Regional Moderator

I've run the EA Monster and EA ROAR motor on our tight technical track. The monster turned much better lap times on this layout. I think the ROAR is stronger on tracks where you spend a lot of the time in the high rev range where this motor is strong.

That's just my experience. In my OPINION I think the monster would work better for you.

I'll be trying the ROAR again on our new (more sweeping high speed) track on Wednesday. I can get around this track (with not the best line) at full throttle all the way around with the monster. If it doesn't turn better laps than the monster on this layout it will go back into the pit bag until next summer when I run on the big outdoor tracks where I can use the top end power of the ROAR.

EA...what do you suggest?
Old 09-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Tech Adept

The final race of the Birmingham points series was this past weekend. EA motors were at least 1-2-3 in the A main. I tried both the ROAR stock and the Monster. I ended up sticking with the Monster as the track is somewhat tight. These are the ONLY motors I've ever used that I can take straight out of the bag and bolt them in the car without having to re-shim, re-align, re-true and re-breakin. I'm going to tell you something too.....if your as lazy as I am that's quite a luxury
Old 09-13-2004, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Ozwald Bates
I'm going to tell you something too.....if your as lazy as I am that's quite a luxury
New nickname for ya-LazyBates. Has a ring to it I think!! j/k hope you dont mind.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ozwald - You are not lazy... Now take me for instance.....
Old 09-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Tech Adept

That's not funny Ray....my feelings are now hurt. I'm never posting here again.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Ozwald Bates
That's not funny Ray....my feelings are now hurt. I'm never posting here again.
Wow-I feel empowered!!

I too am lazy!! Its enought o keep the cars rolling-but to have to get out the lathe, and cutting oil and solder and alignment tools and brushes and, and, and........

Now if I coud get someone to true my tires....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.