Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Eric,

I ran the stock motor I bought from you in 12th scale Saturday, it took me a race or two to figure it out but it was great. My problem was accelleration with the Epic Stock, I had decent top end but it took too long to get there. After I worked out the gear (two teeth up from normal). The thing pulled out of the corners really well and the top speed was at least as good as before.

But what I like best????? - - - NOT having to spend 4 hours on a motor tuning it after I buy it and it still being crappy when I'm done.

Remind me to talk to you about the Atlas 19T motor, I'm officially intrigued. Would it work for oval?

Thanks Eric,

Chris
Old 08-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Eric,

Just want to say thanks for getting those batteries out to me by last weekend, those and the motor were pretty killer! I do want to ask you about the epic based motors as well. To me, it seems that the binary I have is just a couple of ticks faster. Do you offer these as well? Man I hope so, after what I've seen you do with a monster based motor. Keep the good stuff Bra!
Old 08-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Hey Eric... sent ya a pm about that order i was trying to make....

Old 08-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

EA- I got the motors today. Thanks bro! They look awesome and the Atlas 19t looks very very good as well.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The motor was ballistic after I found the right gearing. Thanks for getting my stuff to me in a pinch. Looking forward to getting back to carpet, that asphalt takes a little getting used to.

I saw a couple fellow EA drivers there, but man there was alot of gray and orange at the track this weekend. I think Express had at least 30 drivers there. I wish I could have represented EAM with a big win, but unfortunately, I could only win the C Main after only finishing one Q with a car that was struggling. I finally got the car to hook up after all the qualifing was over, thanks to Xavier. I think I could have put about two laps on the field, but I only drove as hard as I needed.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

oops!
Old 08-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
Eric,

Just want to say thanks for getting those batteries out to me by last weekend, those and the motor were pretty killer! I do want to ask you about the epic based motors as well. To me, it seems that the binary I have is just a couple of ticks faster. Do you offer these as well? Man I hope so, after what I've seen you do with a monster based motor. Keep the good stuff Bra!
Ken no problem. Yes the Binary stocks will have a tick more than the Roar epic stocks if geard right...but the Binarys are hard to gear. I dont carry them because 99% of the tracks in the US dont allow them.

EA
Old 08-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by StephenSobottka
EA- I got the motors today. Thanks bro! They look awesome and the Atlas 19t looks very very good as well.
No problem Stephen...Hopefully you feel like a team member now!! LOL Let me know how the atlas runs tomorrow.

EA
Old 08-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
The motor was ballistic after I found the right gearing. Thanks for getting my stuff to me in a pinch. Looking forward to getting back to carpet, that asphalt takes a little getting used to.

I saw a couple fellow EA drivers there, but man there was alot of gray and orange at the track this weekend. I think Express had at least 30 drivers there. I wish I could have represented EAM with a big win, but unfortunately, I could only win the C Main after only finishing one Q with a car that was struggling. I finally got the car to hook up after all the qualifing was over, thanks to Xavier. I think I could have put about two laps on the field, but I only drove as hard as I needed.
Hey Rob,

Sometimes the motors are hard to gear because I build them more for watts and torque than RPM...so mine usually require a tooth or two more than most other "tuners". But glad you figured it out and got it working.

Yea there seems to be a lot of Gray and Orange around the country. Congrads on the C main win...I know there were 81 stock entries so you beat out 60 other drivers!! Not bad at all. Hopefully they were all Express drivers you beat!! LOL

EA
Old 08-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

......LOL
Old 08-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just wanted to thank EA for the horsepower to TQ and win the 6th race of the 7 race Florida State Series. The EA Motorsports Monster stock was UNREAL!!! Many people came to me asking what kind of motor it was....

The motor was run using F-Brushes and red springs both + and -..

Another win for Team EA!!!!

It's In Da' Can!!!!

Butter
Old 08-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

EA you going to Fla for the nats.. I'm bring Brandon...hopping he can Melton some Butter

Thanks for last week
Old 08-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by StephenSobottka
They look awesome and the Atlas 19t looks very very good as well.
You'll like the atlas, put about 2 more teeth on than a C2 for small tracks, and 3 more for larger tracks. I ran one this weekend and it never stopped pulling it's ass off for 5 mins.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
EA you going to Fla for the nats.. I'm bring Brandon...hopping he can Melton some Butter

Thanks for last week
whooaa, leave me outa this, lol. Some have a good week every now and then. I seem to run better when my name isn't used before the event .
Old 08-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by John Tag
......LOL
Thats when you know your stuff is good...everyone wants to run it!!

EA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.