Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Harshguy,

RC4less, Lefthander RC (Just ordered today), and a bunch of other hobbyshops. Of this case I have 50 that are going to CS Racing and Scott Harris (both overseas). The remaining 50 (or there abouts) will be on the site Sunday night.

Just bare with me guys...Im trying to do everything I can to keep you all happy...but with the delays from Trinity its very hard to do and at this point I am very discourgaed with them!!

Thanks

EA
Old 02-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

EA
Here`s athought i reckon you & br00d should get together & design & make your own stock motor & give trinity a swift kick up the butt

Berger
That was so nice of you to do that, some one said your nice like that!! , just get up earlier

When EA has the monsters & 19t in i will get third or fourth dibs on them ,but you have to wait
Old 02-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
This is a bit late but for you uk users worried about F-lines these 2 warriors battled there way to the front at the scottish GP, peter used the roar monster with F-line (tall streak of bacon) & mark gilliland used just the F-lines , both of these 2 are not scottish!! think of clover leaf & guiness

Well done boy`s
atlas?? do you think mark looks little like me there

peter ?? it looks like you are going to say some thing, hope it was nice things about me

I qualified poorly in a lower heat and started 7th, so finishing 2nd, 4th and 1st in the 3 legs to get 2nd overall wasnt too bad, lol.

Your thinking of the wrong part of ireland m8, we are from the bit that is part of the uk. The bit which is in the news for the big bank robbery.

Lets clear this up, dont want any false advertising, I wasnt running roars stocks, as we had bother getting hold of my favoured EA versions, which was not EA's fault or Mr Jolly's.
Old 02-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Oh bugger
Mini did you use the F-lines??
did mark??
Old 02-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Oh bugger
Mini did you use the F-lines??
did mark??
Mark did yes.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Default NEW HEADLINE

Congrats to mark gilliland for using F-line brushes to power he`s car to the scottish GP title

Today
At dms there were 2 EA monster in the A-final & 1 EA 19tc2 in the 19 A-main

The F-lines are picking up speed on there own now for people to use them in all sort of motors
Which is nice
Old 02-20-2005, 12:22 PM
J-P
Tech Regular

hey colin,

thanks for the help again today, 2 Ea monsters in the stock A final, i'm well happy with mine, and young robs happy with his

good to see more and more people running EA motors or brush's, they are getting real big over here and getting better results, just wait until the big summer meetings kick in

well done guys

J-P
Old 02-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey, Ran and EA 27t for the first time today at DMS. Was pretty quick on standard brushes, maybe try some f-lines see if it is any better.

Hey Colin, i reckon that i should have gone down 1 pinion after you said to go up. Didnt seem as good as 3rd place guy i was following out of corners.

Speak to you at Carpetwars, hopefully make the A!
Old 02-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Considering we were there allday, i didn`t speak much to you really through the day(1 day is not long enough )

I forgot to mentioned
The gieser (steve lissamore) who won the 19t class today used F-lines for the 4th Q & in the mains, after many years on the 4503 `99p` compound brush,
i` am quite sure he like these baby`s

Tell you what
Ever since i started cs racing lark my driving has suffered quite a bit & while i have suffered on the track it seems there are quite a few racers now that have improved there performance on the track by purchasing products from ME

So i am using a special race simulator to improve my driving standards to a new high
The race simulator was done by a top racing team for me, to catch up with you guy`s
Old 02-20-2005, 12:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Colin, I will definatly try those F-Lines and see what happens. Maybe have to go to trusted 'nams' though. Cant say until i try them. Im hoping that i would have closed the gap to nathan if i had that much more grunt. I was dissapointed that i was 3/10 sec lap off. I was hitting lines in some of the runs it just didnt have that special 'thing'. I know that new boots would have made a difference but not going to mess around for a meeting like that. Different storey next weekend. Wanna be close to the top. I need to get some stickers though. Your not that far off driving wise. i can name a few meetings youve been faster than me recently, i was running the xray 'turdwagon'!

Robz

p.s well done JP
Old 02-20-2005, 12:52 PM
J-P
Tech Regular

hey rob,

you should have run the same ratio as me!! i guess i'll grab that pinion off you when i give you the £5 I owe ya , anyway you run good, stick with the motor and run the f-line brush's with red/red combo unless you guys recomend some thing else?

yeah colin steve was well happy with them. he tryed giving me money for them but i said dont worry about it as i may need a favour off him in the future

thanks colin for helping us all it must be hard for you with everyone (like me) asking questions and advice, but when people are running well and getting good results its got to be good for you!?!

J-P
Old 02-20-2005, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

That`s it boy`s feeeeeeeeeeeeel sorry for me

Tell you what if this keeps up i/we will take over EA`s thread, better get my finger out & start my own Ermmmm

what shall we call it, i wonder

think i contact futureal???
Old 02-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The ask cs-racing/mr jolly thread!
Old 02-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'll chip in here, to carry on the C-s takeover...

Anyway, ran my EA Monster with F-Lines today at the 4th round of the BIWS up at Don Valley.

Finally had a decent result, in a very very tight field. I was sitting pretty in a b-final place for 3 rounds, but unfortuantly didn't take advantage of the increased grip in the final Q, and failed to improve.... and dropped from 16th to 25th Bugger...
To give an idea of the closeness, my final was covered from 1st - 10th by 6seconds, fastest lap times were in the mid 13's.... so less than half a lap covered the final.

Onto the C-final (AGAIN!!!! GRRR) started well, made couple of places up in the first few laps, and was up to third (with an awesome move) with a minute to go, then on the final lap the guy in second place collided with a backmarker, and i snuck by so best result of this years champs, 22nd, and with a deffinate feeling that a B-final spot should have been mine... and we all know that anything can happen in the final

Mvoing on to the motor side of things, have to mention that the motor felt crap to begin with, finally cured with a quick skim and a new set of F-lines I have a feeling I know what the problem was though...

I was running between 7.548 and 7.510 on final drive, never really settled on which felt best, 7.548 was better on the infield (and oddly smoother to boot), with the 7.510 producing better top end, lap times were too close to call, so in the end i just geared it up to make sure i could make some room at the end of the straight (potentially avoiding the overtake).

Hey hey, only a month till the final round....

Still number of other people were using F-lines in other motors today, and all seemed very happy with them.

Regards
Ed
P.S. Colin, lugged out a number of your business cards today... I hear also you've been chatting to a number of guys from up here on the Xray forum.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Tech Elite

I hope thet didn`t mention the strap fiasco

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.