Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Hurricane Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 08:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Congrats to all the Hurricane guys!

I just picked up my 3rd pack of 3800s from Mike and Shane last weekend. Each pack has been awesome. But I was wondering how many seconds should I put back into each pack if I know I won't be able to race for 2 weeks. Couldn't find any info in past posts. Thanks!

Batteries are Killer!

Brad, YGPM regarding an online order. Thanks, Tommy
Old 11-30-2005, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Guys - Big Congrats to Mike Pulfer and Jari Taskila for the wins at Cleveland. Hurricane cells were on point all weekend and you guys drove awesome. Great job to the rest of the team for the great showing in all the classes! Good job guys!

This weekend at IRP is the third leg of the Hurricane All Star Series. The turnout is going to be huge. Guys from all over the midwest will be showing up for the race. Should be a great time with awesome competition!

Thanks - Brad
Old 11-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jari
I ran total of 6 heats 1/12 19t with same pack. Packs hold up pretty good thru all weekend. Thanks guys!
Congrats to Jari for an excellent job in Cleveland. I presume that you ran your handmade car..??.. A win in 19t and almost making the big show in mod is quite an accomplishment for someone running out of their own pocket and with their own car.

John P
Old 12-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Round 3 of the All-Star Series

Round 3 this weekend at IRP in DeKalb, IL I hope to see you plenty of you guys out.....like Mr. Zorc
Old 12-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default RIP

Thanks Brad for all the power all weekend at The Champs! I had a great time sitting 7th after 3 rounds only to miss the A by .09 after the final qualifier. Just one tighter corner would have been all I needed....

Congrats to all the other Hurricane drivers too

Vogan
Old 12-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

vogan awesome racing.

Last edited by Nexus; 12-02-2005 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Tech Champion

Awesome Nexus......now get that flyer done for the next round.....
Old 12-05-2005, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Guys - Thanks to everyone that came out to IRP Yesterday. We counted 93 total entries. Thanks to Mike, Shane, and the rest of the IRP crew for putting on a great event.

Thanks - Brad
Old 12-05-2005, 08:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Got a link to results for the race? Wanna see how some guys did.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

oops-found it!! Way to go Goetz!! Hurricane Race Results
Old 12-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Kevin K
It looks like Mike Pulfer was able to take home the TQ and Win in 12th Scale Stock for Team Hurricane. Nice job Mike and congrats to Brad and Dan.
I just wanted to say thanks Kevin for keeping everyone posted, and for the kind words. I also wanted to say to everyone who knows me, I have been called the Suzan Lucci of the cleveland champs and have finally won one and I am very excited. I also wanted to give props to Hurricane Motorsports Team. The cells I got from Brad were really awesome and is a huge part im my winning. I know alot of people say stuff like that, but as soon as I started running Hurricane sticks I went from being competetive to dangerous. Thanks again to Hurricane.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Thumbs up congrats

Originally Posted by Pulfinator
I have been called the Suzan Lucci of the cleveland champs.
i heard that term this past weekend at the hurricane race, and i was laughing my head off. nice job at cleveland, mike. i called it a few weeks ago. you're stuff has been awesome at our place this season. i hope you'll head out for a few of the other races this winter/spring. novak?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

I knew i should have trade marked this fraze

"Your the Suzan Lucci of RC" is actually how it started and i am sure a certain butcher of the rear wing and cinnamonster called you the suzan lucci of cleveland didnt he pulfinator ? Cause i called that cinnamonster the suzan lucci of rc a night or 2 before he left for cleveland.

I know your reading this cinnamonster i am trademarking that fraze
Old 12-06-2005, 07:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I just wanted to say thanks Kevin for keeping everyone posted, and for the kind words. I also wanted to say to everyone who knows me, I have been called the Suzan Lucci of the cleveland champs and have finally won one and I am very excited. I also wanted to give props to Hurricane Motorsports Team. The cells I got from Brad were really awesome and is a huge part im my winning. I know alot of people say stuff like that, but as soon as I started running Hurricane sticks I went from being competetive to dangerous. Thanks again to Hurricane.
Pulfilucci.

Do you have any pics of your cars from Cleveland? If so can you forward them to me for the site.

[email protected]

---------

Wallstreet,

We like to just say "your the wallstreet of rc"
Old 12-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Tech Champion

I just wanted to say thanks Kevin for keeping everyone posted, and for the kind words.
Mike no problme man....great job out there. Are you going to make it out to the Novak race? You should try to make it to one of the series races if you can Seaball and Chicky made the last one and had a great time. There was 93 entries and it was a blast. Nest time you talk to the "butcher" ask him about the series. Congrats again and hope to see you at the Novak.

The 3rd round of the All-Star Carpet series by Hurricane Motorsports was great and thanks to all that made it out to the event....there was 93 entries. So far for the series and we have had races with 96,72,93 entries.....thats just awesome and so has the racing action been just as awesome. Look for full results and update on the all-star thread and website.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.