Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by holycow
Got to mean Dan tongight at SoCal... Great guy! Thanks for the tips. When I got home from racing, my new pack was sitting on my table yeee ha!
I am kinda MEAN sometimes. LOL or did you meant MET or meet? It was really nice meeting you too HolyCow. You doing just fine and man! that mission you're driving looks like a tank! goes with our cells. Hope you like the new pack you received last night. You're gonna make A-main with that for sure.

Dan
Old 10-26-2003, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Nice post Antony, Glad you guys had lots of fun. Btw, I may have some really nice packs to send over for the Asian REEDT Race of Champions.

Dan
Thanks Dan,

We are sure we'll carry Fukuyama Racing Batt to join the Reedy Race in Thai mid next month. Competition are really much there !! Hopefully, the NICE packs can help

Anthony
Old 10-26-2003, 08:27 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
You're gonna make A-main with that for sure.
Dan
HAa..I made A main last night with my little 1.165s
Old 10-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Randman
Looks good

I noticed you have a speed juice sticker on there as well, I havent seen it here in the states, how does the stuff work for you?
Hi Randman

It actually is a US product. (www.speedjuice.com for more info) I myself have done some testing with it (on dyno and in races) and must say that it really works for me. It gives you a bit more power (Watts) and offcourse more RPM. But most important is that it keeps your comm wear lower!
Old 10-26-2003, 05:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Post inquiry

maj teeth...

you've got pm sir...
Old 10-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

anyone here run the batts from the cube? how do they perform?
Old 10-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Looks good

I noticed you have a speed juice sticker on there as well, I havent seen it here in the states, how does the stuff work for you?
Hey Randman...I got some speed juice (also known as smurf pee) I can send ya to try if you want some. It does work very very well as long as you follow the directions!!

Let me know here or PM

eric anderson
Old 10-27-2003, 08:32 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Thanks for the info on the Speed Juice guys

Went to the Toyota/Lexus Cup yesterday and ran Pro Stock, qualified 2'nd next to Rocketron who was also using Fukuyama cells. Unfortunately I bobbled and got sent back into the traffic, but cought back up to take 3'rd. Ron had a straightaway lead on 2'nd place when he got hit by lap traffic and was passed due to slow turnmarshalling, he did finish 2'nd though.

After I saw the first heats of Pro Mod, I decided to sign up for that as well. Havent raced with a mod motor in years, but with no practice, and a stock setup, I qualified 5'th in the A (not bad for a 12 turn motor (thanks to Dan for that) It was really just for fun, and I didnt stay for the main. But just in case he reads this, I took rtypec down to chinatown!

Gotta thank Daniel and Stephen for all of the support yesterday, couldn't have done as well as I did without the great packs, and great support!
Old 10-27-2003, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

But just in case he reads this, I took rtypec down to chinatown!
Of course I'm gonna read this hehe. I shouldn't have gotten my drink-on so early in the morning. Sparks is good stuff but tastes like cough syrup when you drink too much of it. Blah blah blah...yeah your 12T was fast but I think my OG square brushed Peak/Orion/Frankenstiener 13T had some gigantor ponies. Last night was fun and thanks Dan for the Nicofiend sponsorship. I'm sure Emma (sp?) thanks you too.

Some how, I wound up with a 3rd place pro-mod trophy...how the hell did that happen? good times..good times. Yeah, I too would also like to thank Tamiya USA for all the heckling that they gave me and giving me the "L" sign (for loser) during my qualifiers...thanks for the support guys
Old 10-27-2003, 10:48 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I was kinda wondering how you got that 3'rd place trophy as well dood, your main looked like your qualifiers Stay off the sparks, and you should be cool. I dont blame anyone for crashing last night though, the lighting conditions werent exactly prime
Old 10-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Speaking of that, how did you guys light the track?
Old 10-27-2003, 11:14 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

There were lights in the parking lot, and a few halogen lights, where were you Jon?
Old 10-27-2003, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

hey randy.
u back in ur home after the fire?
Old 10-27-2003, 11:19 AM
Tech Champion

Packing all of my stuff into my truck and trying to get my parents evacuated. The fire got real close. When I left at four AM I could see the flame right out my back door. Needless to say I turned around and headed home.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:29 PM
Tech Champion

Check out my last minute paint job before a test session last week. Had enough time to get the Fuku stickers on. For anyone who hasn't seen these bodies, they are the Chevronmodel bodies. You can get them from www.speedtechrc.com. They're a very stable body with very good handling. Hard to get though. If you're club racing will let you run any body and want something different and very competitive, try one. It came in last Friday afternoon and I didn't have a chance to paint it until 10PM Saturday night before a Sunday morning practice run. No time to do the normal scheme. It did look good on the track though.

Last edited by Jon Kerr; 10-27-2003 at 02:35 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.