Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 04:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Just thought I'de chime in and thank Fukuyama for the great batteries and even greater deals. I bought the Power Cube, and at my skill level they are all I need. Love 'em, Thanks again, CHRIS
Old 09-09-2003, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

w

Last edited by fast-ho-cars; 09-09-2003 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

so Epic is getting the top of Trinitys allotment coming out of Hong Kong and GP is pretesting them to insure Epic gets the BEST

Epic was always a company now selling on their own. Trinity sells Epic stuff. Epic is a big company with little name recognition other than motors. i didn't think Epic got their batteries from Trinity, then rewraped them while touting a promise of increased voltage/capacity. they are cutting the best at the source

im am not whining about the batteries, companies got to do what they have to do.... to make their mark and walk over?????????
Old 09-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Epic is E rnie P rovetti I nternational C orp., or at least that's what I have been told. As far as i know, it's always been Trinity's subsidiary.
Old 09-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

RobK hit it on the head. Epic is Trinity and Trinity is Epic.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

And therefore part of the marketing hype that is Trinity/EPIC... and it is mostly hype with little substance. Wish I could say that on techtalk without being deleted!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 08:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think I'll be buying 2 or 3 packs.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:34 PM
vyp
Tech Initiate

Are there any dealer in Malaysia selling Fukuyama's batteries?
Old 09-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Send Jimmy Fukuyama a PM. I am sure he can get you batteries. Not sure if there is a dealer in Malaysia or not, but something may be able to be worked out. Jimmy takes care of his customers.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:47 PM
vyp
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by RBLove
Send Jimmy Fukuyama a PM. I am sure he can get you batteries. Not sure if there is a dealer in Malaysia or not, but something may be able to be worked out. Jimmy takes care of his customers.
Thanks for the info, will be PMing Jimmy soon... sure would like to try out his batts.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by vyp
Thanks for the info, will be PMing Jimmy soon... sure would like to try out his batts.
yea me too...im from Sabah Malaysia. would appreciate if you can be the dealer here, vyp
Old 09-09-2003, 11:06 PM
vyp
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by jfc_tech
yea me too...im from Sabah Malaysia. would appreciate if you can be the dealer here, vyp
hi joni,

i wish i could be the dealer but financial a bit tide for me coz i've just resigned and now starting own business, so kena setup business dulu ler

anyway, i'll try to get all the info first from Jimmy and see if I can get someone to be dealer or not....

will update you more in future.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:54 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Thanks

Guys, Thanks for the nice comments. I'm so happy you guys are enjoying it as much as we're enjoying cranking them out. Sadly, there is a slight delay on the 1.17s but rest assure, the waiting list will be filled once they are ready by the end of the month and hopefully those that are on top of the waiting list will soon have theirs.

I wish there was someone willing to carry our cells in Malaysia and other parts of ASIA, but we're doing what we can and any referrals is greatly appreciated. Just so you know, we will be inheriting some skills from another well known matcher in the industry and looks like the cells will continue to perform AWESOMELY cycle after cycle after cycle!

Happy Racing!

Jimmy Fukuyama
Old 09-10-2003, 04:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default power cube...

do the cells in the power cube come with any numbers?

or is it just that you insure they are atleast "...1.145 to 1.160. Average Runtime between 390 seconds to 420 seconds".

thanks.
Old 09-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: power cube...

Originally posted by Nexus
do the cells in the power cube come with any numbers?

or is it just that you insure they are atleast "...1.145 to 1.160. Average Runtime between 390 seconds to 420 seconds".

thanks.
The power cube is an affordable alternative for good number packs without numbers on the label and simply a label that states "Power Enhanced Cells". The reason for this is because it is more cost effective for us to not match these cell by cell. In no ways are these weak cells that are put aside. They are in fact very good cells and people who's bought them will tell you they are one of the wisest R/C investments. I've seen people race with them and did better then the guys with full blown matched packs. But just to clear things up, these cells run between 1.145~1.160, simply because we have more yields on the 1.16s so some have been included just to fill orders. Runtime will definately last you a full 5 minute race and then some. Even went running full mods. Unless you're getting ready for the Nationals or Worlds, these will do just fine.

Jimmy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.