Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by wyd
He is practing saying " Yes honey I will not race anymore and will give you all my money til death do us part"
LOL - Quiet! You're already married so you already made that vow.
Old 08-27-2004, 03:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by John Fontaine

This thread has been pretty slow lately, where is that Fukuyama energy? Is everyone on vacation?

John
not on vacation, just the other side of the globe
Old 08-27-2004, 03:53 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Matt Howard
not on vacation, just the other side of the globe
No They'r not .. I can't see em either
Old 08-27-2004, 03:57 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by stjerno
No They'r not .. I can't see em either
I was saying the reason I haven't been on here in awhile is that I got moved to S. Korea recently and my internet access has not been very good.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:12 AM
Tech Adept

I was saying the reason I haven't been on here in awhile is that I got moved to S. Korea recently and my internet access has not been very good.
I know Matt, I was just make a joke about me being on the other side of the earth too .. and nothing much is happening here .. and I do have excelent internet access
Old 08-27-2004, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

How's everything going over there Matt? Doing any RC activity at all? Too hard to pack any of it up?

John
Old 08-27-2004, 06:23 AM
Tech Champion

How's everything going over there Matt? Doing any RC activity at all? Too hard to pack any of it up?

John
I just got all my stuff yesterday. It doesn't look like I'll be doing any racing while I'm over hear. The bus ride is 140 miles, I have to have another military person with me the whole time, the bus schedule sucks so I would have to find a hotel in Seoul to spend the night in and take the bus back in the morning, and I don't speak any Korean As soon as I get my stuff unpacked and sorted out I'll hunt down an open parking lot and play around. I can't race pretty much every weekend for 15 years and just stop cold turkey like this, I'll go crazy
Old 08-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

I hope that the "Yes, honey" includes "Yes, honey... i will still be racing those stupid toy cars."

I dropped the Fuku-crew a mail but nobody answered yet. Have you spoken Dan or Stephen yet?

Btw I got the BMI chassis for my XRAY. (Aqua blue 3mm) It's a great chassis and looks very promising. Love the special flex deck.

LOL - Quiet! You're already married so you already made that vow.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Peter- call them up at the shop
Old 08-29-2004, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by PeterCr
I hope that the "Yes, honey" includes "Yes, honey... i will still be racing those stupid toy cars."

I dropped the Fuku-crew a mail but nobody answered yet. Have you spoken Dan or Stephen yet?

Btw I got the BMI chassis for my XRAY. (Aqua blue 3mm) It's a great chassis and looks very promising. Love the special flex deck.
I haven't talked to Dan yet, I hope to this week.

Glad you got the BMI chassis. They're very nice! I'm glad to be a team driver for them. They're coming out with their own 12L4 chassis so that will be great for this winter. Did you get the flexible upper deck with the adjustable button? If so, cool....it's nice

Lata,
John

P.S. They're 3 people coming to my wedding from Holland
Old 08-29-2004, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

I just got all my stuff yesterday. It doesn't look like I'll be doing any racing while I'm over hear. The bus ride is 140 miles, I have to have another military person with me the whole time, the bus schedule sucks so I would have to find a hotel in Seoul to spend the night in and take the bus back in the morning, and I don't speak any Korean As soon as I get my stuff unpacked and sorted out I'll hunt down an open parking lot and play around. I can't race pretty much every weekend for 15 years and just stop cold turkey like this, I'll go crazy

Do they have any frequency requirements over there. I'm sure you'll need to convert your plugs to 110V from their 220 or so?
Old 08-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Tech Elite

I am not sure if this question has been asked.............

I picked up a Fukuyama Mako motor and I am wondering what has been done to these motors? It appears that they have only had a spring and brush change....... Anything else?
Old 08-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Tech Elite

Bushings were polished, can was zapped, arm trued, drill balanced. Springs and brushes were played with for optimum performance
Old 08-29-2004, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Trinityracinnut
Bushings were polished, can was zapped, arm trued, drill balanced. Springs and brushes were played with for optimum performance
Thats what I was thinking. Thing is I could not see any signs of the bushings being polished. Also the drill balancing in my armature is EXTREME with a ton of material being removed from the armature, so much so that I suspect that performance is compromised................
Old 08-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Tech Elite

have you run it yet? let me know how it goes and I'll see what I can do to help you further

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.