Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by R/C Anonymous
hi @ all....i just bought the satchel of cells and they came in today...im kinda picky so.......do u think i should run each oneon my T35 to get the readings and match them that way or just assemble 6 together....since they dont come with numbers on them...thanks in advance

Are those from our Power Cube? because we don't call it "satchel of cells" so I wouldn't be able to tell you what specs those are in.

Dan
Old 12-19-2003, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Randman
Well I know for the most part they take in former world champs, and national champs. And I believe that some of the larger companies get to send drivers of their choosing. Just dont know what it takes exactly...
Yes, I believe any R/C Manufacturer or company can send in a request for one of two of it's drivers to attend.

Dan
Old 12-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Fukuyama retailers in Hongkong

Does anyone know of a shop in Hongkong that sells Fukuyama packs?

IRT#177
Old 12-19-2003, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Intermision
My pack just came, and all I have to say is that they are awsome. I just have one complaint, the sticker with the info on it covers where it says GP3300.
There is a legal reason behind this. I believe mostly all matchers are doing the same with the new GP cells.

Dan
Old 12-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Fukuyama retailers in Hongkong

Originally posted by danjoy25
You can PM Anthony Yuen who is exclusive Hong Kong distributor. I'm sure you will start finding them at tracks and Mongkok. Good luck.

Dan
Old 12-19-2003, 01:36 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Yes, I believe any R/C Manufacturer or company can send in a request for one of two of it's drivers to attend.

Dan
You might want to get in contact with them Jimmy would make a nice world champ
Old 12-19-2003, 01:39 PM
Tech Regular

There is a legal reason behind this. I believe mostly all matchers are doing the same with the new GP cells.

Dan
If that is the case then I have no complaint, I wouldn't want Fukuyama to get into trouble.
Old 12-19-2003, 01:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default IFMAR

I was reading the rules...

$150.00+/- entry fees.

Qualifications:

1.7 COMPETITORS

1.7.1 Only National Bodies affiliated with FEMCA, ROAR, EFRA, FAMAR and affiliated member countries can enter competitors into the World Championship.

1.7.2 The number of competitors will be l50 (100 for 1/12th on-road electric). Places must be initially allocated as follows:

For 150 entries:

12 IFMAR (including the defending Champion and each affiliate member country will be entitled to a minimum of two ((2)) places).

32 EFRA, 32 ROAR, 32 FEMCA, 32 FAMAR

10 Host Bloc

For 100 entries:

10 IFMAR (including the defending Champion and each affiliate member country will be entitled to a minimum of two ((2)) places)

20 EFRA, 20 ROAR, 20 FEMCA, 20 FAMAR

10 Host Bloc

After distribution of the twelve (12), (ten ((10)) for 1/12th electric on-road), IFMAR places to the defending Champion and any affiliate member countries, the remainder of the twelve (12), (ten ((10), IFMAR places are to be distributed by the relevant IFMAR Section Chairman on a fair and equitable basis according to any extra requirements of the blocs.

All unused allocations will be returned to IFMAR for distribution on an equal basis between the Blocs. If there are any unused places still available prior to the commencement of free practice at a World Championship event and a driver who has not entered previously wishes to compete, he may request one (1) of the unused places only through his Bloc representative. The allocation request will be confirmed or denied to the Bloc representative by IFMAR. The member Blocs have the power to veto allocation of such unused plac
Old 12-19-2003, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Fukuyama retailers in Hongkong

Originally posted by danjoy25
Hi Danjoy25,

YGPM.

If you have any problem to locate PCB shop selling Fukuyama Cells, just let me know.

Anthony Yuen
Old 12-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yes sorry i meant power cube
Old 12-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

[B] Nutfluff, TC3 is a good choice the the parts are readily available mostly anywhere. Let me know if you need setups or if got the car already, just by going to socal and asking those fast guys, they'll be able to tell you. Most of the fast guys started out with a TC3. Good choice in my book. But of course, those same guys ended up going different directions, some with barracuda, SD, and etc. Thats why although I drive the cuda, I still have my TC3 just because. LOL!
Hey Dan, I NEVER knew that you had a TC3...
When was the last time that you drove it?(lol)

Are you going to come racing at SoCal anytime soon?

Dan, YGPM(couple of minutes after this post... )
Old 12-20-2003, 04:10 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Guys,

Is any body using a CE GFX35 to charge there fukayams?

Can you please let me know what charge settings you are using and what results you are getting after discharging.

Thanks !!
Old 12-20-2003, 04:11 AM
Tech Regular

sorry about the above 'FUKUYAMAS'
Old 12-20-2003, 07:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

yes sorry i meant power cube
if you have the extra time there is nothing wrong with using your Turbo 35 to get the cells more closely matched...

otherwise i think assembling the cells as is would still result in excellent packs. the cells themselves should be averages between 1.145v to 1.160.

even at a competitive club level the powercube cells can deliver great results.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you couldn't make it to cleveland....

http://www.nashrcracer.com/cleveland...2003videos.htm

on that website they posted the A Main of Stock TC...it's hard to make out Rob Love's car but you can hear the announcer say his name.

great job rob.

Last edited by Nexus; 12-20-2003 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-20-2003, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rc-zombies
Don't know yet...maybe I can convince my wife and son to go and vacation at Disneyworld...while I watch the races.

Any word on price and availability for the car?
Would be nice if you go. Since I'm pretty sure Tosolini will make it. He's already qualified to and I'll see if I can add another driver. Jimmy is a good candidate, but there are others in mind too. We'll see.

The car well, haven't confirmed it yet unless you can tell me what they are selling for here and when they are eta to show in the shops.

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.