Wiki Posts
Search

Team Muchmore USA

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b-man777
hey all: Will the muchmore 1b4600 be avallible from muchmoreusa or only in asia? Thanks
Sorry only in Asia.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default Tire warmers vs Sweep tires

Hi, Ray wanted me to answer about tire warmers so I'm here.

CTX-W Digital tire warmers have Type-Large cups so they will fit to
Sweep 36R tires, Sorex etc.

If you will use new LHS(Low Height) carpet tire or CS27 then want your cups to fit to them tight, you should get MM-TW3 optional cups which have Smaller cups. They have blue anidized color.

I recommend you to use thin tissue when you cook tires on theTire Cooker, this will save your time to clean up tires and help to out tires. This is what Muchmore Factory drivers do.

Thanks!

Ryan
Old 05-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

Cell Equalizer is auto cut discharger tray but it will discharge by diode parts at very low rate so please read the following text in the updated manual.

※UNTRAY YOUR BATTERY PACK FROM THE DISCHARGER IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS BLUE LEDs are OFF. UNLESS, PACK EQUALIZER WILL KEEP DISCHARGE THE PACK AT VERY LOW RATE. IT MAY CAUSE SOME OF NIMH CELLS TO PERMANENT DAMAGE.

Thanks,

Ryan

Originally Posted by adamliehr
Hey guys, I wanted to shoot you some pics of the new Cell Equalizer coming out from Muchmore. Sorry about the bad quality, but you'll get the gist of it.

It will discharge up to six cells down to .9v at a max rate of 3amps. What is really nice is that it is nice and small and doesn't use any outside powersource like some other units.

I've been testing it on my Trinity IB4600's and it has helped keep them in great condition. If you are using NIMH batteries this is definately a tool you should try.

It should be available somtime this summer!!

Old 05-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Regular

Tire warmers that we've shipped to MuchmoreUSA(Hobbico) are the latest versions so the cups have air holes in the middle of the cups. the holes prevents being vacuum between tires and cups, so it won't be hard to pull out tires from the cups. When you pull out tires you may hear some air leaking sound.

If your cups don't have air hole, you can make very small holes carefully. Please remember behind the cups there are very thin heat wires are attached. they could be damaged if you have bad luck.
Maybe making holes on the edge of cups is safer.

Thanks,

Ryan
Old 05-22-2008, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm getting pretty fed up with my Dell laptop, any chance on Muchmore making one?! LOL
Old 05-22-2008, 07:18 AM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adamliehr
I'm getting pretty fed up with my Dell laptop, any chance on Muchmore making one?! LOL
And big screen T.V.s!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

A Muchmore Laptop is very doable! 30 inch Alum case only 5000.00!!!

Hey guys Team Muchmore Driver EJ Evans had a great weekend at the Reedy Race! EJ keep it up IIC is right down the road
Old 05-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Also I would like to give Big Up's to Mr. Hara for the big win Muchmore thanks you!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

Great job EJ!
Old 05-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi,

1. I have a CTX-D,that came out of a package deal I bought. The problem I have is that the fet for the 1st cell is burnt out.

Can TM send me a new fet so I can replace it.

2. another question is can I still use the discharger for 5cell? since I run 5 cell the sized spot is useless. Can the ctx-d handle 5 cell starting from teh 2nd cell slot.

3. do you use pulse or linear discharge for nimh IB4200, IB4200WC and IB4600

thank you
Old 05-28-2008, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Toughbeard
Hi,

1. I have a CTX-D,that came out of a package deal I bought. The problem I have is that the fet for the 1st cell is burnt out.

Can TM send me a new fet so I can replace it.

2. another question is can I still use the discharger for 5cell? since I run 5 cell the sized spot is useless. Can the ctx-d handle 5 cell starting from teh 2nd cell slot.

thank you
I would recomend that you send your unit into our hobby services goto www.muchmoreusa.com

Yes you can discharge 5 cell packs if you goto the Muchmore Korea website it shows you how to do it properly. http://www.much-more.co.kr/tech_talk.asp

I use a liner discharge for my packs.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Hey guys if you didn't know Muchmore now has a line of great shock oil 100-800wt this stuff works great and is very consistant. All new bottle design makes it easy to fill shocks. This shock oil is of the highest quality so only the best from Muchmore.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...RE&S2=&S3=&S4=

http://www.muchmoreusa.com/chemicals/index.html
Attached Thumbnails Team Muchmore USA-muchmore-shock-oil.jpg   Team Muchmore USA-muchmore-shock-oil-2.jpg  

Last edited by gijoe64; 05-28-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Toughbeard
Hi,

thank you
After a run pulse discharge down to .9v for non WC cells. 1.v for WC.

Then after they have cooled and you are going to run them the same day linear discharge to .9v for non WC, 1.v for WC then charge.

If you are going to store the packs still pulse discharge after the run. Let the pack cool and charge 100mah back into the pack. Before you charge from the last week of racing linear discharge then charge.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
After a run pulse discharge down to .9v for non WC cells. 1.v for WC.

Then after they have cooled and you are going to run them the same day linear discharge to .9v for non WC, 1.v for WC then charge.

If you are going to store the packs still pulse discharge after the run. Let the pack cool and charge 100mah back into the pack. Before you charge from the last week of racing linear discharge then charge.
Right on. I use pluse to .9 for all my cells and put 1000 mah back in. Just depends how long you let them sit. Since summer racing around here is hit or miss, I put a bunch back in.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Tech Master

I have had a few questions about Muchmore Sweep tires and the Absolute Racing tires.

The Sweep tires were designed as a low cost spec tire for club racing. They work great on carpet and asphalt and is the choice for the Worlds and the US On-road Nationals.

The Absolute Race tires are like the Sorex, Take Off and Jacos they cost about the same price and the performance is awsome, not saying the Sweeps don't work good but you can tell the difference The Absolutes have the same wear time as the other top rubber tire brands.

Either choice will be good depending on the type of racing that your doing, I am going to try both and see which tires I like the best, but if your track is using spec tires try the Sweeps the cost is lower and they last longer.

Ray

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.