Search
Like Tree94Likes

Speedzone Batteries & Motors

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 03:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
Yes, we are moving forward with it and we will re-release our 1S saddle packs. I will post an approximate release date later this week.

Thanks again to all for the continued interest in this product.
Great news!

So, what's the release date?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:19 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Radio Active
Great news!

So, what's the release date?
As it stands now, we are anticipating 1st or 2nd week in May. Hopefully, no later than that time frame.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:22 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Yay, I can dust off my old RC12L4!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:30 AM
Company Representative

Exclamation Clear Shrink now Included with Peerless Packs

All Speedzone Peerless Series Lipo Packs will now come with clear shrink. We know some drivers like to preserve the look off the packs as well as have a good surface for the strapping tape to adhere to in on road racing. So we are giving our customers this option at no extra charge.

The clear shrink will also be offered as a stand alone product. Available April 27th.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Company Representative

Exclamation ROAR 2013 Asphalt On Road Nationals - Speedzone Results

Speedzone had a great showing at the ROAR Asphalt Nats. The track conditions were ever changing and tricky.

Chris Adams put his Speedzone powered rides into the A-Mains in both 13.5 TC and Mod TC. Turning great lap times all weekend, Chris would finish 10th in mod and 4th in 13.5.

Chris used Speedzone Peerless Series Lipos in both 13.5 and Mod as well as our new Peerless Series BL motors in Mod.

Fantastic job Chris!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:13 AM
ctd
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Been a very busy past couple weeks. Had the TLR Shootout, First Michigan State Championship Series, And the Cinco De Mayo Marathon which is the first outdoor of the year.

TLR shootout was great with 165 entries,Michael and I ran 4x4 shortcourse and 2wd shortcourse running the Speedzone Peerless series and Speedzone 4.5 50 in 4x4 and Speedzone 10.5 in 2wd drive. Run time and power were perfect with no heat issues. Was able to gear pretty high and still had no issues. Michael had a 2nd in the B in both 2wd and 4x4. I broke in the A for 4x4 and had problems in qualifing for 2wd and only made the C. But i won by 2 laps and ran pace with the A class.

M.S.C.S had 186 entries and was a long day. I make the switch to nitro for outdoors and the M.S.C.S but Michael still runs Electric. He ran 3 Classes that day in 4x4 and 2wd shortcourse and 1/8 E-buggy. Run times and power was strong that day as he qualified 6th in the B for 4x4 and 4th in the B for 2wd. Mains went very well with Michael battling for the win in 4x4. Had a small bobble on the last lap and finished 2nd by less then 2 tenths trying to come back. 2wd went ok he was drove through in the third turn and was half a lap down to last on the first lap. Buckled down and drove back to 4th by the end of the 7 minute main.
First outdoor of the year Michael Ran 4x4 shortcourse and 1/8 E-buggy. Once i had gearing ang traction dialed in for him he qualified 3rd in the A . Ran up front the whole main and tried to battle for the lead but nerves were kicking in and he had some mistakes and finished up the day were he started in 3rd.

Very impressed with the power and run times we are getting with the Speedzone series of Motors and Batteries. Was getting questions on what we were running and how things were doing. So along with us being impressed so was everyone else. Great Product and great job on everything. Thank you for everything and cant wait for this outdoor season.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Tech Regular

Greetings Mr.Creado. I saw a counter person at a hobby shop blow dust off a sealed box saddle pack from a few years back-[not Speedzone brand]I had smiled and let him know I'll look at another (shorty) pack.
I'm glad to hear that your saddle packs will be available soon.
I do, trust this shop and the salesmen but my gut tells me to wait ; my t-bar cars will benefit and i'll jus' wait for them to be available.hopefully soon.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by ctd
Been a very busy past couple weeks. Had the TLR Shootout, First Michigan State Championship Series, And the Cinco De Mayo Marathon which is the first outdoor of the year.

TLR shootout was great with 165 entries,Michael and I ran 4x4 shortcourse and 2wd shortcourse running the Speedzone Peerless series and Speedzone 4.5 50 in 4x4 and Speedzone 10.5 in 2wd drive. Run time and power were perfect with no heat issues. Was able to gear pretty high and still had no issues. Michael had a 2nd in the B in both 2wd and 4x4. I broke in the A for 4x4 and had problems in qualifing for 2wd and only made the C. But i won by 2 laps and ran pace with the A class.

M.S.C.S had 186 entries and was a long day. I make the switch to nitro for outdoors and the M.S.C.S but Michael still runs Electric. He ran 3 Classes that day in 4x4 and 2wd shortcourse and 1/8 E-buggy. Run times and power was strong that day as he qualified 6th in the B for 4x4 and 4th in the B for 2wd. Mains went very well with Michael battling for the win in 4x4. Had a small bobble on the last lap and finished 2nd by less then 2 tenths trying to come back. 2wd went ok he was drove through in the third turn and was half a lap down to last on the first lap. Buckled down and drove back to 4th by the end of the 7 minute main.
First outdoor of the year Michael Ran 4x4 shortcourse and 1/8 E-buggy. Once i had gearing ang traction dialed in for him he qualified 3rd in the A . Ran up front the whole main and tried to battle for the lead but nerves were kicking in and he had some mistakes and finished up the day were he started in 3rd.

Very impressed with the power and run times we are getting with the Speedzone series of Motors and Batteries. Was getting questions on what we were running and how things were doing. So along with us being impressed so was everyone else. Great Product and great job on everything. Thank you for everything and cant wait for this outdoor season.
This is great to hear. Good to see this type of turn out as well. Our motors are starting to gain momentum. I have heard from many people on how they love our packs and product and that they were introduced to our company by just word of mouth. So this speaks volumes about the quality and performance of our product.

Thanks again to all our Team Drivers, customers and shops that support us!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Company Representative

Exclamation New Addition - Baby Girl

Hi All, I have not posted or updated much lately so apologies. We continue to have fantastic success at local races with our entire product line.

BUT the main reason for this post; I am very happy to announce the birth of my daughter today! She was born this afternoon at 2:30pm. More sleepless nights ahead! And enjoying life with my entire family!!!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
Hi All, I have not posted or updated much lately so apologies. We continue to have fantastic success at local races with our entire product line.

BUT the main reason for this post; I am very happy to announce the birth of my daughter today! She was born this afternoon at 2:30pm. More sleepless nights ahead! And enjoying life with my entire family!!!
Congrats Gavin and family...
Old 06-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Totally awesome news...Congrats Gavin.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Congratulations! All the best to you and your new family.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Best wishes for your new little girl Gavin! What's her name?
Old 06-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Congratulations!!! lots of Blessings for your family.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Congrats, Gavin and family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.