Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So is the DIGGITY baby here yet?? Anyone know???
Old 03-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by Dave G
So is the DIGGITY baby here yet?? Anyone know???
Hope the road's are clear of all that darn Snow !

Another little Diggity driver in the making !!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Stampede
The 3D12 qualified 2nd & 3rd on Sat. Me and Max were trying to catch James Brink all day. Had first in the main for a few laps. After that, hung on James' bumper for a while. Then came the stuff. Got marshalled. Squeezed too hard. Nose first, right back into the same board. Watched Max go by. Spent the next few minutes trying to get around Max but couldn't. Max finished 2nd while I came in right behind him. Lap times were right there, just couldn't keep it clean. Car was dialed all day, though. Bring on the Nats!
Apple- To bad about the main. You would've been right there, too.

Jason
thanx jason, yes very dissapointing, but im over it. just sukks that i have to replace my servo. now i dont have a spare. hopefully all goes well at the nats, c u there.

dave, no little diggity yet, damon is hoping the baby is born before the nats, he still wants to go badly. you going to be there dave? if so ill see ya there.

john mcintosh
Old 03-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Well little young Diggity team driver Amara Grace Converse was finally born on March 9th at 10:12 p.m. She was 7.73 ounces and 18.5 inches long. Everything went awesome.. Im sad I missed the Nats this year but there is always a nats every year and the birth of a child only happens one time!!

Im glad to see that the Team Drivers at the Nats are doing pretty good. I know the BOSS isnt there but you guys need to make sure something happens!!

Good luck on Sat for the last couple qualies.. Got to get that ride in the A, its totally capable!! Good Luck!!

Damon
Old 03-10-2007, 03:07 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

congrats on the new baby girl damon.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

Congradulation Damon ,

Another team driver in training . Keep her young as long as you can , they grow up fast real fast !
Way to go Boss time to start plaining for another !
Old 03-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Jason and Tom: Thank you!!... Got a little sleep earlier this morning and going up to check on the wife and new girl!

Tom: This is the last for me we have 3 girls and 1 boy now, Gonna get the snip snip and I need to make some time for racing

Damon
Old 03-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Tech Addict

hey digs, car was awsome at the nats, i could have done better, too many misstakes. but i worked my way from 10th in the c main to almost winning, i was a good boy, i lifted and took second rather than punting to win, thats not me. had a great time, car was dialed, hung out with lots of friends i havnt seen in years, tossalini rippin as allways, leMieux says wuz up and congrats on the new diggity baby girl. we all missed ya at the nats, but well get em next year, i have learned ALOT this trip, so next nats we will dominate, or just do our best, lol. c-ya saturday at the local.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Damon: Congrats on the new baby...snip snip is right!! Lexan scissors and needlenose pliers is all ya need.. No big deal!

Good job to the rest of the team, its nice to see my buddy take down the gold in the stock 12th class. Maybe Diggs can secure him as a team driver..Whatcha think??

Talk to you soon!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Good run Apple I listen to your race on the web ! * Dave good idea give Damon a call and tell him whats up . . .

tom
Old 03-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Congrats to the Diggity Team at this years Nats!! Thank you all for giving it your best! Like apl said, we will get them next time Thanks John and Wayne at Team Scream!!

Dave: Sorry I missed your calls today (cell phone was in my car), I have been helping out allot at home for these first couple days with the new baby, I should be back to the shop and kickin tomorrow and I will be here after 9:00 in the morning!! I cant believe your boy Donny! man he was on fire at the Nats, tell him I said great job and that he is welcome here at Diggity Designs if he would like to run for us? Let me know, I will be calling you back tomorrow! Thanks for the hookup with Team Scream also, most of my drivers have contacted him and at the nats they hooked up with Wayne Gerber to get some rip!!

On another note, I will be heading down to the Gate in Cleveland for the stock invitational at the end of April to run 1/12th and sedan.. Any other Diggity Drivers who want to go let me know!!

Digs
Old 03-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default new logo

Just wanted everyone to check out the new logo and let me know what you think..

Old 03-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Diggity
Congrats to the Diggity Team at this years Nats!! Thank you all for giving it your best! Like apl said, we will get them next time Thanks John and Wayne at Team Scream!!

Dave: Sorry I missed your calls today (cell phone was in my car), I have been helping out allot at home for these first couple days with the new baby, I should be back to the shop and kickin tomorrow and I will be here after 9:00 in the morning!! I cant believe your boy Donny! man he was on fire at the Nats, tell him I said great job and that he is welcome here at Diggity Designs if he would like to run for us? Let me know, I will be calling you back tomorrow! Thanks for the hookup with Team Scream also, most of my drivers have contacted him and at the nats they hooked up with Wayne Gerber to get some rip!!

On another note, I will be heading down to the Gate in Cleveland for the stock invitational at the end of April to run 1/12th and sedan.. Any other Diggity Drivers who want to go let me know!!

Digs

im in, you know me, got new batts and im ready to rip it up at the gate. new logo is dialed, sweet.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

We are soooo there bra!!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Diggity
[INDENT]Just wanted everyone to check out the new logo and let me know what you think..
Looks good the old one tends to blend into a body qite a bit.

We are running CD12 on both Carpet (Astroturf) and tarmac and ran on tarmac for the first time last weekend. However we gave up after a few runs as traction was a real problem (dust on the track was a problem) and in NZ we don't use tyre additive.

Any ideas of a starting point

we are using
Associated Silver (blue) center spring
White Side springs
300 Much More Shock oil
10,000 Mugen oil in the dampners
Kawada 25 rears (we have found these work best in the low grip with no compounts)
Kawada equlivent to purple on the front
0.20 Front springs
A little over 3.0mm ride hight all round
Using a V2 9 single

Bascially the same as we ran in the L4 donour but no t-bar is kind of different.

Any pointers would help thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.