Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nice to see you come out Dave, ur car was def good in stock, wish i could have run the main but those damn white cars....
Old 01-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Ide like to say great job to all who were running the new 3D12 and CD12 cars this weekend. 4 out of 6 in our local stock 1/12th A-main class on Sat were running the new cars. Max Kuenning was on fire during qualifying with his CD12 laying down the fastest laps in qualifying and TQing the stock class but John Mcintosh aka (Apl) won the A-main with his consistant laps using his 3D12 and laying down the fastest lap for the stock class with an 11.9. Jason and Tim did well also but had some troubles in the main. I was the only one running 19T 1/12th with my 3D12 and had it running just as good, I kept bumping the boards so that took my TQ away and put me 3rd in the A. During the A the car was great but I had to hit that same damn corner and finally it broke me, I was able to match James Brink's fast lap of the main with an 11.2. Overall the cars are looking super good! You can go here to see our results, you will need to click sedan results-then final-then the appropriate main and date.

Looks like Dave Graboski had a great time with his new 3D12 ride also . Looks like he qualified 3rd and finished 3rd in his stock A-main at his local track right behind the fast Darkside driver Mike Haynes!, you can go here to see the results just scroll to the A-main. Seems like they have a great turn out for 1/12th over there with A-D mains with 8 in each main!! Looking like the cars will produce well!

Damon
Old 01-29-2007, 07:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Mike: It was nice talking shop and racing with you too!!

The car was DIALED all day! Me and Mike were going at it pretty fierce, I think we qual 2 tenths off of each other. Mike Broke in the 3rd qual and didnt get to run the main unfortunately. My pack vented 10 minutes before the start of the main, I led every single lap of the main except for the last one, where the inevitable happened, my car stopped right in its tracks and leaked out battery acid everywhere. It was a heartbreaker, the car was awesome, the horsepower was awesome, just had some back luck in the main. Thanks again for a dialed car DAMON and cant wait to put it through its paces with mod and 19 turn.

DAMON, check your e-mail.

Last edited by Dave G; 01-29-2007 at 07:16 AM.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

My car was dialed at The Hobby-Sports Trophy Race in Kalamazoo, MI. I was able to keep my CD12 very consistant. It was very easy to drive and did not get out of tweak very much. I had some good competition against some very good drivers: Kai Goff (Orion) and Troy Schroeder (Fantom). It was a race that tested who could build the best motor, who had the chassis tuned the best, and who could drive the track the best. I beleived that I had all 3 of those things. the CD12 was just DIALED...i could dive into the corners and not scrub off any speed. It was the smoothest car out there. The main was very interesting!!!! I qualified 2nd in the A-main...me and Kai Goff were within 2 feet of eachother for the whole 8min. I tried 3 passes and just got a little too anxious and dove in a little to hard and gave him little tapps every time....20 seconds to go i go for another pass and had the inside line and Kai just slammed it right back in there and hit my front right tire and shot me straight into the wall. still managed to get 2nd and i was only 3 seconds away from the leader Kai.

There should be some pics on www.hobby-sports.com soon...check them out!!!!!

Thanks Damon for the great car!!!!!!!!!!

Max K
Old 01-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Max K
My car was dialed at The Hobby-Sports Trophy Race in Kalamazoo, MI. I was able to keep my CD12 very consistant. It was very easy to drive and did not get out of tweak very much. I had some good competition against some very good drivers: Kai Goff (Orion) and Troy Schroeder (Fantom). It was a race that tested who could build the best motor, who had the chassis tuned the best, and who could drive the track the best. I beleived that I had all 3 of those things. the CD12 was just DIALED...i could dive into the corners and not scrub off any speed. It was the smoothest car out there. The main was very interesting!!!! I qualified 2nd in the A-main...me and Kai Goff were within 2 feet of eachother for the whole 8min. I tried 3 passes and just got a little too anxious and dove in a little to hard and gave him little tapps every time....20 seconds to go i go for another pass and had the inside line and Kai just slammed it right back in there and hit my front right tire and shot me straight into the wall. still managed to get 2nd and i was only 3 seconds away from the leader Kai.

Max K
Well Done MAX!! I wish I could have made it out, sounds like you and Kai were chompin it out I'll see you this weekend, if not Thursday night. I should also have your shock for ya!

Damon
Old 01-31-2007, 10:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Nothing special about my car but I remember someone asking for pics...so here ya go!
Attached Thumbnails Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components-diggity_with-bod.jpg   Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components-diggity_without_bod.jpg  
Old 01-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Diggity designs on podium at Hobby-sports Trophy Race in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Old 01-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dave G
Nothing special about my car but I remember someone asking for pics...so here ya go!
what servo is that in the car? chrome? it looks super small...
Old 02-01-2007, 05:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

M2_Driver: Blue Bird Micro Servo..Here ya go. http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id...93&pid=U389563
Old 02-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Diggity designs on podium at Hobby-sports Trophy Race in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Watch out for Max this year Cant wait for the Nats!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Max K
now all you have to do is beat me , max, lol. juss kiddin teammate. i shoulda went, next time there is a race in west michigan, or anywhere in mi, would somebody post it? thanx. ill see you at the track saturday max, bring youre A game, , youlle need it. lol. my CD12 is also dialed, ran it for the first time last saturday, and won. sorry max. C-Yall L8R.

nice ride Diggs.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by Dave G
Thanks Dave all you guys are looking real good ! Hopefully mine is on the way !
Old 02-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Tech Regular

What up Diggs? Congrats on being a sponsor for the Nats. Does this mean we get private pit areas and free food when we go?

Jason
Old 02-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Thanks Dave all you guys are looking real good ! Hopefully mine is on the way !

Tom, your kit and Arv's kit will be on there way!!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stampede
What up Diggs? Congrats on being a sponsor for the Nats. Does this mean we get private pit areas and free food when we go?

Jason

Doodad, Thanks bro, maybe Josh will reserve the upper level for us and we get free food service by girls in skates and short skirts I got your stuff today, if there isnt a blizard out on Sat I will bring it to the track!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.