Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 04:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I had a chance to run a couple of Damon's KMR 3800 packs last winter and they were very good. Nobody should be afraid to try KMR batteries.

Larry

Last edited by oppie33; 09-15-2006 at 08:34 AM.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Tech Addict

Yep it's true.
Digs got a chance to see Andrew wheel an old dilapidated 12L3
Saturday and come out on top. With that we cut a deal and Andrew will be running a Diggity Designs D12V2.
I know he'll make you proud.
-Fred
Old 09-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool HOT DIGGITY ! ! !

Originally Posted by knapster
Yep it's true.
Saturday and come out on top. With that we cut a deal and Andrew will be running a Diggity Designs D12V2.
-Fred
Congrads. Andrew , everybody knows that little guy can drive . Fred tell my little Buddy that we said WELCOME aboard its going to be a Great Ride !
See both of the Knap's in Cleveland !!!
Great pick Damon !

tom
Old 09-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Yep it's true.
-Fred

Ive seen Andrew progress from a couple years back and hes going the right direction, has a great attitude about R/C racing and will be one to fear in the future!! You will see Andrew at Cleveland wheeling a D12V2!! I think the Knapster will be wheeling one also in the Masters class??
Old 09-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Tech Addict

OK my D12V2 arrived 1pm on Saturday afternoon so I had a mad rush 2hr building session for racing Saturday night but I got it done

I must say I am very impressed with the quality of the kit Damon, the carbonfibre was perfect AND I didn't have to file the battery slots!!
I did have to drill a new hole for my servo on one side and DAMN is the carbon hard!! my countersinking bit didn't even look at it.

Despite some small problems with the front end (due to the rushed build) I found the car very nice to drive at our indoor astroturf track, I was a little apprehensive that it might be a little twitchy but it was very smooth.

It transitions MUCH faster than my L3 ever did but it is still very stable.
So far it's looking very promising

Damon

Old 09-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Tech Addict

Yep it's true.
-Fred
Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Congrads. Andrew , everybody knows that little guy can drive . Fred tell my little Buddy that we said WELCOME aboard its going to be a Great Ride !
See both of the Knapp's in Cleveland !!!
Great pick Damon !
tom
Originally Posted by Diggity
Ive seen Andrew progress from a couple years back and hes going the right direction, has a great attitude about R/C racing and will be one to fear in the future!! You will see Andrew at Cleveland wheeling a D12V2!! I think the Knapster will be wheeling one also in the Masters class?? [/INDENT]
You know it.
I will be running the D12V2 as well.
Slicin and dicin in the Masters class.
Andrew and I are both pumped about it.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Tech Elite

Cool S U R G E !

Hey Fred , just make sure Andrew doesn't enter the master class .
I'm going to need all the help I can get !
Old 09-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Tech Regular

Damon ,
I'm running one of the D12 V1 s at CEFX ,I converted it to tubes with some creative parts swapping . LOL This car really carries corner speed , and I can run 40 % dual rate ! (60% w the CK ) . Anyways , what is the cost to convert my V1 over to the V2 ?
PM me ............. thanks Bob

Last edited by RCsilly; 09-19-2006 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Hey Fred , just make sure Andrew doesn't enter the master class .
I'm going to need all the help I can get !
No problem,
Yeah, you'll just need to hang with him and he'll show you the way.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Cool S U R G E !

Sounds good to me !!!
Old 09-19-2006, 09:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by oppie33
I had a chance to run a couple of Damon's KMR 3800 packs last winter and they were very good. Nobody should be afraid to try KMR batteries.

Larry
supp larry? u runnin 12th 19 this winter? looks like thats what ill be runnin as well. anybody see the lineup at the IIC? omfg, there is like 60 heats, and 540 somethin racers, damm.

see you friday diggs, lets have a 12th scale buildoff. lol

L8R
Old 09-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RCsilly
Damon ,
I'm running one of the D12 V1 s at CEFX ,I converted it to tubes with some creative parts swapping . LOL This car really carries corner speed , and I can run 40 % dual rate ! (60% w the CK ) . Anyways , what is the cost to convert my V1 over to the V2 ?
PM me ............. thanks Bob

Bob: Thats awesome, I cant wait to see how well our kits will do this year, we have a bunch of guys running our stuff this year and its exciting I just sent you an email about your question!

thanks, Damon

Some people have questions about how the steering turnbuckles angle forwards slightly on the D12 kits.. well it all depends on the drivers preference and how he likes his car to feel in the corners along with the track surface and amount of traction... Since the D12 kits are fully tunable you can use the CRC or Associated angle servo mounts to change the angle and some of our drivers prefer this way.. Most of us like the way the stock set-up is, I would just say to try both to see which way you like it...

Last edited by Diggity; 09-26-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
supp larry? u runnin 12th 19 this winter? looks like thats what ill be runnin as well. anybody see the lineup at the IIC? omfg, there is like 60 heats, and 540 somethin racers, damm.

see you friday diggs, lets have a 12th scale buildoff. lol

L8R

Buildoff?? lol Im already done, so that means I WIN!

7th overall in 190mm touring nitro for the midwest series is pretty good! At least you were in front of whats his bradname? Next year we might have to expand the design of the XLR8-N and take the top 3 spots next year!!
Old 09-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Diggity

Buildoff?? lol Im already done, so that means I WIN!

7th overall in 190mm touring nitro for the midwest series is pretty good! At least you were in front of whats his bradname? Next year we might have to expand the design of the XLR8-N and take the top 3 spots next year!!
yea, yea. ill be running 8th scale next year, got the car and motor allready. ill bring it up to the shop when i am done. c-ya fri night.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Complete D12V2 Kits Now Available

Just wanted to let everyone know that the D12V2 Complete 1/12th kits are now available. There are two versions, one that does not include a body, tires, servo saver, or a spur gear and one that will include tires, body, 10deg aluminum upper a-arm mounts and 100T spur gear, but will not inlcude a servo saver... Check it out here: D12V2 Complete Kits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.