Search
Like Tree1Likes

Rc-Cox Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 03:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Rc-Cox Thread

Welcome to the Rc-Cox Products Thread!

We would like to share our products through this thread & if you have any question,please feel free to let us now.
Rc-Cox was established by Popular Market Limited in 2015.We focus on designing different rc accessories,hop-up parts and tools.Our company is based in Hong Kong and we hope our brand can spread over the world.

Our website:Popular Market Limited
Facebook:PPM RC Racing

Old 07-18-2018, 03:13 AM
Tech Initiate

For Xray T4​​​​​​

1)2.2mm Full Carbon Chassis (For X-Ray T4-18)

2)2.0mm Full Carbon Upper Deck (For X-Ray T4-18)

3)50mm Alu. Rear Drive Shift For X-Ray T4-15/16/17/18 (7075 Black)

-Made of high quality Aluminum "7075-T6" and long lasting.
-Hard oxided surface to prevent abrasion by small crashed.
-High precision machine finishing to reduce vibration during high speed rotating.

4)7075 Aluminum Rear 0° C Hub (For X-Ray T4-17,18)

The hub is machined from aircraft 7075 aluminium, which is super light weight and less weight transfer, it will improved precision and more traction.

5)FF Low Suspension Mount with Brass (For X-Ray T4-16,17,18)

The Suspension Mount is 0.5mm lower than the original and it brings more rotation for the car. Also with the 8g Brass, it allows one screw to mount up to the car and makes driving easier.

6)Hard Coated Alum. Front Spool Cups with Drive Shalf Caps (For Xray 2017/18)

7)Alu Light Weight Steering Bell crank (For X-Ray T4-17,18)

The Steering Arm is machined from aircraft 7075 aluminium, which is super light weight and will provide a more precise steering reaction. Also the steering arm can make more steering angle then original plastic part.

8)Drive Shaft Plastic Caps

9)Extra Hard Foam Bumper (For Xray T4 2017/18)

10)Spring Steel Universal Swing Shaft (For X-Ray T4-15/16/17/18)

-Made of high quality "Spring Steel' and long lasting.
-Two high quality oiled bearing included.
-High precision machine finishing on Axle bearing area to reduce vibration during high speed rotating.

11) 22.5g Center Weight
Easy to install and better handling when traction is low. Center Weight comes with one 3x6 Black Counter Sink Hex Screw.

Old 07-19-2018, 01:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Introducing the new option parts for Infinity IF14 from Rc-Cox

1) Aluminium Steering Bellcrank with bearing
2) Chassis-Mounted Aluminium Steering Post
3) 2.0mm Full Carbon Upper Deck (For Infinity IF14)
4) 2.25mm Full Carbon Chassis (For Infinity IF14)

Facebook:Rc-Cox
Old 07-19-2018, 08:45 AM
Tech Initiate

any future plans on a option aluminum chassis for the x ray t4 18?
Old 07-19-2018, 08:41 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by pimp it
any future plans on a option aluminum chassis for the x ray t4 18?
Not really,we won't develop aluminium chassis for the T4 18.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I ordered some xray t4 parts from them and items seem to be high quality and shipping was with in a week. Will be buying from them more in the future thanks RC COX
Old 07-19-2018, 10:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by redmonster27
I ordered some xray t4 parts from them and items seem to be high quality and shipping was with in a week. Will be buying from them more in the future thanks RC COX
Thanks redmonster27
Old 08-17-2018, 08:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I just reordered from RC Cox for the third time their small parts storage container is very nice and their Xray parts are high quality. This time I ordered sensor wires I expect them to be high quality too.
Can I recommend a new product, brass weights that will fit behind the motor and battery and in front of the servo and battery, that are shaped like the curves in the chassis 10g or 15g plates. Also a 15g weight that will fit under the ESC. I race USGT and VTA it is very tough to get enough weight in the car
Old 08-21-2018, 12:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vivo quevas
I just reordered from RC Cox for the third time their small parts storage container is very nice and their Xray parts are high quality. This time I ordered sensor wires I expect them to be high quality too.
Can I recommend a new product, brass weights that will fit behind the motor and battery and in front of the servo and battery, that are shaped like the curves in the chassis 10g or 15g plates. Also a 15g weight that will fit under the ESC. I race USGT and VTA it is very tough to get enough weight in the car
really great idea for new products not just for RC Cox but for the industry as a whole. Hope some of them pick these up and make 'em for us :-)
Old 08-21-2018, 01:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi Vivo Quevas,thanks for your advice.The major concern at now is the T4 2019,we are afraid of the changes on T4 19 will not fit our options.We will develop more option parts after the T4 19 released.Thank you.
Old 08-21-2018, 02:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Introducing the latest options from Rc Cox
PPM-rcracing.com

1.)7075-T6 FR Low Suspension Mount
-Machined from 7075-T6
-0.5mm lower than standard suspension mount
-Increase Front Traction
-Provides More on-throttle steering

2)2.0mm Full Carbon High Flex Upper Deck (For Xray T4 18)
-Narrower than standard upper deck
-Increase overall traction
-Better Steering Response
-Suitable for high traction condition

Old 08-22-2018, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PPM RC Racing
Hi Vivo Quevas,thanks for your advice.The major concern at now is the T4 2019,we are afraid of the changes on T4 19 will not fit our options.We will develop more option parts after the T4 19 released.Thank you.
I understand that the 19 car will be out but the basic chassis layout on the outer edge hasn't changed in a few years, so building 2 or 3mm thick brass wieghts that will fit between the suspension mounts and the motor, battery, servo should almost be a universal to many chassis Platt forms. We need a way to add 130 grams for VTA or 60 grams for USGT in clean and proffesion manner. You guys make great products i believe this would be one of your bigger selling items if they were reasonable priced as your other products are.
Brian

T

Last edited by vivo quevas; 08-22-2018 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:09 AM
Tech Initiate

I understand that the 19 car will be out but the basic chassis layout on the outer edge hasn't changed in a few years, so building 2 or 3mm thick brass wieghts that will fit between the suspension mounts and the motor, battery, servo should almost be a universal to many chassis Platt forms. We need a way to add 130 grams for VTA or 60 grams for USGT in clean and proffesion manner. You guys make great products i believe this would be one of your bigger selling items if they were reasonable priced as your other products are.
Brian

T
Thanks for your ideas,we will look for it.
If you are looking for Suspension mount with brass,We have the 7075-T6 FF Low Suspension Mount with Brass.Plz check it out.

Old 08-22-2018, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

l would like to see weights like these but 20 grams each now i have to pile ugly weight in those locations.20 grams each side in the rear that would be 40 grams if you could make 14 gram front weights that would be 28 grams. Thats 68 grams i need 40 or 50 more grams to be USVTA legal 1450grams. Mt Xray weighs 1320 with no weight on it. That is a real problem finding enough places on the car to hang the weghts to make weight.
Originally Posted by PPM RC Racing

Thanks for your ideas,we will look for it.
If you are looking for Suspension mount with brass,We have the 7075-T6 FF Low Suspension Mount with Brass.Plz check it out.

That only add 8grams we need weight

Last edited by vivo quevas; 08-22-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Introducing the new options for INF1NITY IF14

Rc-Cox IF14 Low Roll Center Suspension Mount

Available in -40.0, -44.5 and -46.0 settings the mounts lower the inner suspension pins by 0.5mm compared to the standard parts for increased front traction and more on-power steering.
The suspension hangers come machined from aluminium and they are black anodised and sport red colour edge details for looks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.