Wiki Posts
Search

Skull Racing RETURNS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by M.T.P.
Should be able to get ya those stickers by the next body, fer sure....
it's still not had its paint put on yet

i'll be racing at the end of the month, so i've got no hurry
Old 05-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

welcome back skull racing! I got some decal and wheel dots from you guys a long time ago when I was a kid. I met you guys at race in columbus, ohio. I cant remember if it was the midwest race or roar truck race. My brother and I thought you guys had the coolest looking painted bodies. I will have to see if I can find those decals somewhere. Glad to see you guys back.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Tech Adept

Default Garcia, a guy from Columbus who likes us!

Originally Posted by losi316
welcome back skull racing! I got some decal and wheel dots from you guys a long time ago when I was a kid. I met you guys at race in columbus, ohio. I cant remember if it was the midwest race or roar truck race. My brother and I thought you guys had the coolest looking painted bodies. I will have to see if I can find those decals somewhere. Glad to see you guys back.
Dear Mr. Losi316.... Glad you have fond memories, we raced at both of those races at times. The ROAR regional truck race was in Grand Rapids, the outdoor got rained out and Ted McCarthy moved it to an inflatable dome. The make-shift track sucked, but, since the dome was a driving range, it had a bar attached to it!!! Since I like to drink, that was sweet!!! Make sure to check out our website, skullracingproducts.com , some pics on there. We are about to launch a line of racing products and body painting. If you want to see a bunch of pics from way back in the day, friend me on facebook, Michael James Ellis (I'll be the white guy,lol, plowing snow on a four wheeler). I have a album of Skull Racing there... Keep in touch,I'll get you some of our new stickers for you and your bro!!!
Old 05-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

Default Skull Racing Products (Sneak Peek)

Here's some R&D video from the track with Wooski.

Before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swPzU61yYzA

After http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKLwYXLk8w
Old 05-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

Friday nights racing was the first time I got to run my new SkullRacing Products.com Brushless Pro Motor and Lipo Battery. The 17.5 brushless stock motor and 4100 24C Lipo battery combination were awesome! I also have a new 6000 60C, but don't think it is necessary for indoor stock buggy. Check out the new motor packaging Label. The design by M.T.P. is awesome!!!
Attached Thumbnails Skull Racing RETURNS!!!-skull-racing-001.jpg  
Old 05-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Tech Adept

Default Matt TQ's with Skull Racing Batt n' Mote

Originally Posted by Art Van Dele
Friday nights racing was the first time I got to run my new SkullRacing Products.com Brushless Pro Motor and Lipo Battery. The 17.5 brushless stock motor and 4100 24C Lipo battery combination were awesome! I also have a new 6000 60C, but don't think it is necessary for indoor stock buggy. Check out the new motor packaging Label. The design by M.T.P. is awesome!!!
YYYesss!!! Nice to have the new Motes and Batts and....... You did did a great job TQ'n and almost winnig the main agaimst a stacked field!!! I believe the crash with Rod (who was down a lap) was about the WORST bit of luck I have ever witnessed in an A Main event...iiieee...iiieee...iiieee...
Old 05-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Art Van Dele
Looks good.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Tech Adept

Default New Stuff!!!

Spud shows off his new S.R.P. battery...Skull Racing RETURNS!!!-img_0096.jpg

Wooski is THRILLED with the new 17.5 motor!!!Skull Racing RETURNS!!!-img_0097.jpg

Skull Bodies at TimeWarp track last Friday.Skull Racing RETURNS!!!-img_0100.jpg

My car with new batt.Skull Racing RETURNS!!!-img_0103.jpg

Killer Skull SC body ready to ship to Ryan Hackl in Mesa, Az... What a great name for a short course driver,,, don't ya think!!! Good luck with the the new look dude!!! Welcome to the Skull Racing Team!!! iiieee... iiieee... iiieee...Skull Racing RETURNS!!!-img_0105.jpg
Old 05-18-2011, 06:20 PM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Killer Skull Body

My signature M.T.P. body showed up today. This thing looks awesome, it's almost to nice to put on my truck.
Nice work Painter
Old 05-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Adept

Default More where that came from...

Originally Posted by Ryno B4.1
My signature M.T.P. body showed up today. This thing looks awesome, it's almost to nice to put on my truck.
Nice work Painter
It's supposed to look that good.... Run it!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Its really good to hear that the skull racing is back.I have just watched one episode of this Online on some forums(i don't exactly remember the name) but really a good one so Its good to know that the skull racing is back.
employment

Last edited by paulreiffel; 07-23-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

Default thanks dude

Originally Posted by paulreiffel
Its really good to hear that the skull racing is back.I have just watched one episode of this Online on some forums(i don't exactly remember the name) but really a good one so Its good to know that the skull racing is back.
You probably saw that on the "Welcome to the TimeWarp" thread under Wisc. and Ill. racing... Check out Skull Racing on facebook or at skullracingproducts.com... Stay in touch here or there, we'll let you know when we are racing so we can get together and bash out a few races with ya...
Old 05-22-2011, 05:17 AM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks Painter!!!

I just got my first new Skull Racing body in about 15 years. This Skull is menacing! Sweet paint job Mike!! I can't wait to race it, I'm hoping to race next weekend, but I don't know where yet.
Attached Thumbnails Skull Racing RETURNS!!!-skull-racing.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Tech Adept

hey matt what springs u running on that thang?
jc
Old 05-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by silentassassin
hey matt what springs u running on that thang?
jc
Stock. Green and brown I think. Who's asking?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.