Wiki Posts
Search

WTS: XRAY XT8 and SERPENT 720

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up WTS: XRAY XT8 and SERPENT 720

Giving up RC hobby for awhile due to family commitments.Here I have 2 great rc cars up for sale.My XRAY XT8 is in very good condition has only been run less than 5 times so engine wise most probably needs more running in.Engine is a powerhouse RB TM 928 go find out on the web for the specs.Buggy will come with engine and some spare parts but no electronincs.I'm asking for $650 for the whole set.

Serpent 720 with a few upgraded parts.Condition is good.Will sell it together with the engine which is an RB Speedline Matrix.Very fast engine for a high performance car.No electronics but will include lots and lots of spare parts to keep you going for a long time.I will also include a brand new body shell Protoform Dodge Stratus.I'm asking for $450 for this set.

SMS me(Din) only at 98789962 if interested.Self collect at Bedok area or if you are nearby I will send it to you.Thanks for looking.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Adept

RB racing engine and tuned pipe included with the car

Lots of spares to be given away if you get my Serpent 720...battery is also new and unused..New bodyshell will be included too...RC car with RB engine and lots of spares for only $450/- ....SMS me at 98789962 if interested. Thanks for looking...