R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers-22/)
-   -   RC Actions @ Feng Shan CC (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/8324-rc-actions-%40-feng-shan-cc.html)

bigbutstupid 09-29-2002 12:37 AM

rx for 36?
dun have to use a ko propo rx meh?
or should i save cost?
when i want to play micro, transfer from GP
and then vice versa.

stock motor?

huffy tempted me........ :cry:
if i use stock... and then i see ppl using speed 300
i will drool.

anyway
where is the shop?
this sat ur will be at
FSCC rite?
perheps i will drop by
any idea where is the shop?

oh ya.....
i have a rooster ESC
can use?

HuFFy 09-29-2002 12:49 AM

alamak...ur timing same as me la...except i no gf..my saturday night keep for friends...haha
btw theres no micro shop...its an online store... www.hobbyzone.com.sg
HzM brings in the stuff...so its quite easy to get la..cos he will be at the track every week...sometime he happy happy do delivery also...haha
FSCC=feng shan cc...its at bedok
http://hobbyzone.com.sg/misc/cargroup.jpg
this shld make u drool more...
pic is property of HZM productions..haha
u can use ur 40mhz tx with the feather rx..it works for my futaba..
gto is also using it with his..

GTO2 09-29-2002 01:02 AM

Originally posted by HuFFy
heyhey..gto..fixed up my 1/10..i got harder springs and also spacers for my rear...so the a55 now is firm not flabby and bouncey...
hope can driffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttt........ .............
eh is tat tmaxx vs emaxx pic?
wonder how would the emaxx fair against the Tmaxx...

bigbutstupid:already planning wat to do after ur o's ar?hehe

OK can, no prob......do this next wk...
It is d both maxx more detail here

HuFFy 09-29-2002 01:04 AM

i tried my car at home..it slides around...
btw ..i found a 2nd hand NIB dom at 400..kinda ok rite?..
im considereing whether to get that ornot...

HuFFy 09-29-2002 01:08 AM

hmm..makes u wana buy both of them eh...haha
,,..both the maxx really does look good leh..the way they talk abt the Emaxx like its damn good...hmm

GTO2 09-29-2002 01:11 AM

Originally posted by bigbutstupid
rx for 36?
dun have to use a ko propo rx meh?
or should i save cost?
oh ya.....
i have a rooster ESC
can use?

If your KO is of 29MHz,....you're stuck with it, bad luck....Rx 36 only avb on 35, 40 n 72 MHz. GWS also have Rx on same freq bands.
Any esc can be used with the stock motor.
I state d price just enuf 4 u to start with....speed300 is considered hops oredy...

GTO2 09-29-2002 01:14 AM

hmm..makes u wana buy both of them eh...haha
,,..both the maxx really does look good leh..the way they talk abt the Emaxx like its damn good...hmm

U want to me to demo the E first to you then u believe?:D
Know why the guy selling NIB dom for 400? cos he's changing to E!!!:lol:
If u follow the url i gave earlier, u can see that it's a tie more or less between E and T....n guess who is more quite and clean? :lol:

HuFFy 09-29-2002 01:17 AM

hmm..guess i cant hav best of both worlds eh..
speed ,sound no need to charge of the tmaxx..
ease of cleaning for the Emaxx...wonder hows the part support for the Emaxx here....got 2 speed also man....:tire: :tire:

GTO2 09-29-2002 01:20 AM

now you're talking ....so far I think this E is best fit to your requirements....parts support of course....who else? Not to mention plenty of AM upgrade parts...:cool:

HZM 09-29-2002 01:25 AM

Originally posted by GTO2
OK can, no prob......do this next wk...
It is d both maxx more detail here

NIB TXT for sale.....!!@%#$^!@&^ after I buy, u guys start showing T-MAxx and E-maxx, on purpose one rite?

Btw, was at Orchard juz now and got to see a car magazine, not sure the title, must b one of those, they hop up the E-maxx with onli one brushless motor! Sigh....baby making noise, no chance to read......Wonder the power, must be terrific.

Anyone come across any comparison between TXT and E-maxx like the one GTO point to T-maxx vs E-maxx? Really want to convince myself I did not make the wrong choice. Ha ha.....

E-maxx had always on my pirority list, but some factor put me off:-

550 motor (Dam it, now I know one brushless can do the job!)
12 Cells
RTR controller not so pro ( I doubt can change cos they need 3 channel)

HuFFy 09-29-2002 01:27 AM

the emaxx even has more low end torque man....
but 2 packs of 3000 nimh lasts only 8 mins ..that means i would need abt 4-6 packs for a GOOD day of running..not to mention a power supply to charge them up outdoors...

HuFFy 09-29-2002 01:31 AM

Originally posted by HZM
NIB TXT for sale.....!!@%#$^!@&^ after I buy, u guys start showing T-MAxx and E-maxx, on purpose one rite?

Btw, was at Orchard juz now and got to see a car magazine, not sure the title, must b one of those, they hop up the E-maxx with onli one brushless motor! Sigh....baby making noise, no chance to read......Wonder the power, must be terrific.

Anyone come across any comparison between TXT and E-maxx like the one GTO point to T-maxx vs E-maxx? Really want to convince myself I did not make the wrong choice. Ha ha.....

E-maxx had always on my pirority list, but some factor put me off:-

550 motor (Dam it, now I know one brushless can do the job!)
12 Cells
RTR controller not so pro ( I doubt can change cos they need 3 channel)

hey..hzm....any special price for t and e maxx?
keep me updated hor..hehe

GTO2 09-29-2002 01:35 AM

Waa.....personally I dun think u make wrong choice...
It suits the purpose u have before getting it rite? U're not into terrain bashing n dirty stuff...
for mad person like me, climbing on huge tyres is cool but speed and agility attract me more. But I have the tendency to go EP...so...so far E fits the description.
Dun worry lah man, I can lend u my truck when I get it, K? Hope it goes vice versa... :D
I just bump into the website last nite, honestly...ask huffy:rolleyes:

Abt the brushless thingy...I am 100% sure it can fit to your TXT...

GTO2 09-29-2002 01:44 AM

the emaxx even has more low end torque man....
but 2 packs of 3000 nimh lasts only 8 mins ..that means i would need abt 4-6 packs for a GOOD day of running..not to mention a power supply to charge them up outdoors...

hehey....check it out carefully here it sez 10 mins on 2400 cells....so 3000 would be...12.5mins???
And the batts are always possible to charge them first at home...I know I always do that...I never carry charger to FSCC...
Cheap Batts.....2nd hands? No brand ones from our backyard local supplier? :lol:

HuFFy 09-29-2002 01:51 AM

but...only 20 mins of [play time(4 packs)..not enuff lar...i need more..haha
tats y i would need 1 of those lead batts to charge up.....
now i feel like the tmaxx is more suitable....haha..hard to decide man