Search

ECG Super Series Off Road Round 3

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by foampervert
Hiya Sam,

(suspension compressed, tires turning, tires deforming, dirt roost, crazy jumps... and the list goes on and on, and if even those get boring, put in a dutch angle and everything seems faster and more dynamic yet again). looking at off-road pics, immediately puts the brains on steroids.

-Alexander
yea man!!! they look so freaking good!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Teinsports
Darrick, great pics man!!!
Wa Tein, you put 3 "!!!"... Thanks man, hope I captured one of your cars there! Still learning, but I think I'm pretty good being a noob!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

...I especially like the pic of the hard-working and good looking race director who seems so engrossed in his work... hhmm... I wonder who it is... might hire him to run other races...

Shalom and God Bless!

-Alexander
Hi Alex, yeah I happens to know that race director pretty well, really nice guy, never fails to remind me that my heats and finals are upcoming, and always to return the transponder, and when it was my turn for marshalling.... I keep hearing "Darrick.... Darrick...." from the PA system.... Great job Alex, I enjoyed myself, 2 hobbies in a day, RC and Camera... You sound like you know about photgraphy, so do give me your advice if you have any, ya! I would send you more pictures if I have, but I've deleted most of them, problem with this hobby, taking up a lot of disk space.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GreenTea
Wa Tein, you put 3 "!!!"... Thanks man, hope I captured one of your cars there! Still learning, but I think I'm pretty good being a noob!
not one but 2 !!! you learning? Think i've gotta learn from you man.......what cam you using? Perhaps we could start a dedicated thread on rc photography man........
Old 02-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Hi Alex, yeah I happens to know that race director pretty well, really nice guy, never fails to remind me that my heats and finals are upcoming, and always to return the transponder, and when it was my turn for marshalling.... I keep hearing "Darrick.... Darrick...." from the PA system.... Great job Alex, I enjoyed myself, 2 hobbies in a day, RC and Camera... You sound like you know about photgraphy, so do give me your advice if you have any, ya! I would send you more pictures if I have, but I've deleted most of them, problem with this hobby, taking up a lot of disk space.
Wow Darrick, the pics you took looks damn good...you've got a sharp eye for capturing the right moments...i can't believe that you're actually from the Old Flower Eyes Racing Team...

Last edited by Funkymojo; 02-08-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
Old Flower Eyes Racing Team...
Old 02-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

Anyone have the trophy presentation photos? Please upload Thanks
Old 02-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Teinsports
not one but 2 !!! you learning? Think i've gotta learn from you man.......what cam you using? Perhaps we could start a dedicated thread on rc photography man........
Yo Tein, Thanks! Canon Kiss X3, good beginner's cam. Just resist turning the knob to "Auto", and I can learn a lot by making many mistakes. I searched around the forum, indeed there's no dedicated RC Photography thread.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
Wow Darrick, the pics you took looks damn good...you've got a sharp eye for capturing the right moments...i can't believe that you're actually from the Old Flower Eyes Racing Team...
Originally Posted by alana07
NBzzz... After I was told of the existence of the Old Flower Eye Club, now you aroused the founder of the Racing Team.... Ok, I wanna join!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Yo Tein, Thanks! Canon Kiss X3, good beginner's cam. Just resist turning the knob to "Auto", and I can learn a lot by making many mistakes. I searched around the forum, indeed there's no dedicated RC Photography thread.
What a coincidence! I just gotten that also......mai tu liaoz, let get the r/c photography thread going!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

So far I've already know a few RC people that are also into photography, so I'm sure there are some more lying low around here. dabiddo is one, and hisphotography work part-time in something related.

A photography thread or something with frequent uploads of re-sized pictures will be nice. More RC pictures, new or old, can?
Old 02-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

NBzzz... After I was told of the existence of the Old Flower Eye Club, now you aroused the founder of the Racing Team.... Ok, I wanna join!
It is definitely a Classic racing team. I also OFE...One Flower Eye...can join boh?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Nice pics, I used to do photography for a living but changed to training more $. I m old school used F4 n hasselblad to take shots include studio.

Digital makes things quicker n nicer n faster. Wish I can make a living out of it like the us Rc guy but no ones pays for Rc photos ESP in races.

Worst is I race more than take pics. But video is better as u can see more n learn from good drivers.

Wish one day I can come back to photography. I still hate the dusty lens n camera lol. ESP in 1/8 off road!

Alex now I know y u never race 1/8 anymore lol.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default OH PLEASE...

Originally Posted by SuperEk4
Nice pics, I used to do photography for a living but changed to training more $. I m old school used F4 n hasselblad to take shots include studio.

Digital makes things quicker n nicer n faster. Wish I can make a living out of it like the us Rc guy but no ones pays for Rc photos ESP in races.

Worst is I race more than take pics. But video is better as u can see more n learn from good drivers.

Wish one day I can come back to photography. I still hate the dusty lens n camera lol. ESP in 1/8 off road!

Alex now I know y u never race 1/8 anymore lol.

i dunt even race 1/10th...
Old 02-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

i dunt even race 1/10th...
U r busy in race direction