Like Tree7Likes

Vintage R/C Discussion/Pics/Selling/Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sstee88
Selling away a new, re-release Kyosho Scorpion - $300 self collect at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent

Interested to sms at 97466878

Thanks

walao why you sell? hahaha!

where's mark? "buy buy buy?"...
Old 12-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

At this moment i'm busy restoring a tamiya pajero 58044.
The body had a big crack (about 8cm long) and it's located at the right rear side.
I already glued it back and sanded the side panel flat.
Cause the car rolled over a lot (by it's previous owner) the car had some several scars that i also filled with some putty and hope to sand it tomorrow.
Also above the side doors there is supposed to be an edge that sticks out of the body and that to is already removed on one side and will be replaced with a piece of styrene to get the Original shape back.
This will be done on both side cause those edges have been broken of.
About the chassis, i already stripped the gearcase down and did a rebuild of it.
The previous owner had a lot of grease in it, and when i say a lot i really mean a lot :-)
To my surprise he also glued the left front suspension arm into the chassis, so far i'm unable to remove that suspension arm without cutting it out of the chassis.
Luckely i have already found a very rare and hard to find brand new chassis for it.
Although it's a lot of filling, sanding and sculping to get the body to it's Original shape it's also something i really enjoy doing.
Never thought of myself i would enjoy it this much.

I've also have a grasshopper waiting for doing some modifications to the body and adding some self designed parts to have a unique body.

I'll keep you guys informed, i will post some pictures when i have the time for it.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Eager to see your result on the Pajero ... it is a nice little car ... I have 2
Old 12-16-2014, 03:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kiong23
Eager to see your result on the Pajero ... it is a nice little car ... I have 2
I will post some pictures later on.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by addicted2blue
I will post some pictures later on.
As promised here are some pictures of my pajero and the things to restore.

The chassis with the usual brakage at the front of the chassis, body mount.

Here you will see the big crack that i have glued back, the crack goes all the way to the middle of the rear end.

First i did cut out the heavily damaged edge above the doors.

Then i glue a new piece of styrene into it's place

I also glued a small piece of styrene in the middle of the hood, still need to refil it with some tamiya putty.
Pictures will follow.
Old 12-26-2014, 05:28 AM
reo
Tech Initiate

Default Wanted F-TEN Parts

Is there anybody out there with any parts or manuals for the Kyosho F-Ten series they would like to sell?
Old 12-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sstee88
Selling away a new, re-release Kyosho Scorpion - $300 self collect at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent

Interested to sms at 97466878

Thanks
SOLD
Old 01-10-2015, 06:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default anyone selling kyosho hi rider

Hi anyone selling kyosho hi rider
Old 01-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ta02 rear diff need help

hello,

so i have i guess several noob to modding cars issues mainly 1 i found an unopened tamiya TA01/2(?) chevy s10 stadium truck. which wasnt really the problem, at the time i was into 200mm 4/6 ch helis so i built it 5yrs ago and shelf queened it. then this summer i had 3 mths of down time spent on my parents farm. and finished it off. i put a fuze 4800 rpm brushless motor and programmable esc. then the s*it hit the fan, everything was fine then the rear diff started slipping, so i shimmed it, fine for few days and again slipping, so i ordered a new one which btw was retarded expensive and the last one tamiya had. (not knowing that i could buy all the parts separate cheaper) so while waiting i thought "i dont like the whole limited slip set up i should just epoxy it together and make it locked" which works great except it spins the splines off the (?) caps of diff and t-bone cups over time. now ive bastardized it into a road car the only thing original is the front gear box. but even with the new rear diff un shimmed (and the tires arent even glued i still tuning in my living room and waiting for my good tires) it smokes the splines right out and im tired of rebuilding it every few weeks whats the trick? the front is fine? i dont mind the locked rear as ive upgraded the entire rear arm assembly and t-bones front and back with solid steel(?) fronts are from tt01 and rears are yeah racing (which im not so happy with) essentially when my next order arrives in 10 days everything will be upgraded to aluminium(also a new TT02) so i have another car that i can more easily get parts for. but i want to sort this out so i can bash the hell out of it when i want without trashing the rear end all the time. and where is a god place for cross ref of parts from ANYTHING to a ta02, im trying some stuff out here soon based on sizes but its mostly linkages and the like. thanks a ton in advance and i know this was a ton of tmi with out enough info.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey Guys

I am looking at some Tamiya M01 upgrade parts... It will be great if you guys can contact me if you do have any of these for sale. You can drop me a PM.

Kelvin
Old 01-21-2015, 08:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Looking for Vintage rides in need of restoration.

Hi all, am looking for any old ride that has been left alone for a long long time, 80s, 90s, and in need of care and restoration, etc, if possible most parts intact just left to rot. If anyone has one and is willing to let go for trade over with a 1/8 castor nitro rtr, I would appreciate it a lot. Just asking. Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default wtb boomerang

Any re release boomerang. Nib. Sms 96627590
Old 02-03-2015, 08:15 PM
40%
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Selling....

Le manns moto is uninstalled and the analog esc is disassembled.
Qyop.if its reasonable i'll accept it. Hate to see this go she is a marvel of kyosho engineering. Body shell has a 1Cm crack .
Selling to fund a m chassis craze.
Watsapp 84620868.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi,

I am new to this RC forum. I owned a Kyosho Salute and am wondering where I could get a replacement Optima Turbo shell to mount on the salute chassis here in singapore.

So original salute shell for bashing and optima turbo shell for putting on shelf. lol
Old 03-01-2015, 05:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Salute90
Hi,

I am new to this RC forum. I owned a Kyosho Salute and am wondering where I could get a replacement Optima Turbo shell to mount on the salute chassis here in singapore.

So original salute shell for bashing and optima turbo shell for putting on shelf. lol
Try this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Kyos...item35e598c4fc

OR

http://stores.ebay.com/teambluegroove/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.