Hi guys, anyone hear or test on ZTW?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hi guys, anyone hear or test on ZTW?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hi guys, anyone hear or test on ZTW?

Hi guys anyone hear or test on ZTW? I saw a ztw speed controller and motor i am not sure whether to get it. anyone test this product before?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sinrc85
Hi guys anyone hear or test on ZTW? I saw a ztw speed controller and motor i am not sure whether to get it. anyone test this product before?
Paging for PY Tang... he won the last ECG mod class with ZTW's esc and motor.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah.If u future verified of ZTW ESC and motor and post your question to PY Tang. I was run with him last race, the motor and ESC is good and important whole set of ZTW is CHEAPER.....
Old 10-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Tech Rookie

kk..where this dude run? i might go and see first before i buy. but yes the price is tempting.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

From what i know. The last ECG race, all e top 4 are using ZTW lipo. PY Tang was e one using ZTW esc n motor with e lipo.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:53 AM
Tech Elite

kk..where this dude run? i might go and see first before i buy. but yes the price is tempting.
Most of the time u can find him at e Yishun track on sat or sun. Sometimes tue or fri night. But not confirm. He can be very easy recognised. Juz ask those people at e track. Tink most of them know him. lol.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Tech Addict

woah..didn't expect to see this here.
Yes sir. I was using the ZTW ESC, motor and LiPo in the last few races. Well, it has been treating me good. Gotten some good results. Think the ESC is not so fancy as others but it did a great job, motor was nice as it ran very very cool even in hot sunny day, and never afraid of overgearing it, and the LiPo was brilliant so far, quite stable power-wise. not sure what else to tell you but i will try to answer your questions. have you been to the Yishun Bottle Tree park race track have a look, BK has a nice track there you can find some nice guys helping you out there.
Cheers.

PY
Old 10-29-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

i'm running a ZTW 80A esc with a Turnigy 2600kv motor in my E-Savage. the E Savage is known to stress both ESC and motor, and both run cool in my E Savage with 17/66 gearing. i must say, its a pretty good esc, only that the programming card(i got the esc alone, so no programming card together) is extremely difficult to find.

but from what u mentioned, i'd think that u're grabbing a whole set together, so i'll safely say that it is a good combo. it'll be best if u describe what u're looking at and what u'll be running with.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 3.141592
Yes sir. I was using the ZTW ESC, motor and LiPo in the last few races. Well, it has been treating me good. Gotten some good results. Think the ESC is not so fancy as others but it did a great job, motor was nice as it ran very very cool even in hot sunny day, and never afraid of overgearing it, and the LiPo was brilliant so far, quite stable power-wise. not sure what else to tell you but i will try to answer your questions. have you been to the Yishun Bottle Tree park race track have a look, BK has a nice track there you can find some nice guys helping you out there.
Cheers.

PY
Yuppp. Also look for a guy driving a xray09 with a PINK shell. He was also using e ZTW lipo n had quite a good result for e pass races.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by 3.141592
Cheers.

PY
kk..i heard of this place but not sure how to go there?
maybe i can go there to see and learn i am rookie la..
Old 10-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by qks57™
i'm running a ZTW 80A esc with a Turnigy 2600kv motor in my E-Savage. the E Savage is known to stress both ESC and motor, and both run cool in my E Savage with 17/66 gearing. i must say, its a pretty good esc, only that the programming card(i got the esc alone, so no programming card together) is extremely difficult to find.

but from what u mentioned, i'd think that u're grabbing a whole set together, so i'll safely say that it is a good combo. it'll be best if u describe what u're looking at and what u'll be running with.
hi qks57. i have a TT-01 now thinking to change to brushles. wat is the motor you recommend to run? is brushles hard to set?
Old 10-31-2009, 02:56 AM
Tech Master

hi qks57. i have a TT-01 now thinking to change to brushles. wat is the motor you recommend to run? is brushles hard to set?
most importantly what is your budget? if u're intending to get for ur TT-01, i'd probably recommend hobbywing instead, much easier to learn/use.

will u be running for drifting or touring? i'm currently running a 5000kv in my TT-01, apparently its overkill, but couldn't care less as i love the power. most recommended for drifting would be between 3500-4300, that'll fit best with 19/61(stock) gearing. it'll sound quieter as well.

as i've mentioned, unless u're getting a full set from ZTW, if not, don't even bother, as the programming card is a must to get, and its extremely difficult to get one here.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hmm..bro..

i saw on web that if you buy just the ztw e.s.c alone it will come with the setting card so i dun tink it will be tat hard to set the ztw e.s.c..so i m sure it will be fine for you to get the ztw e.s.c and other motors if you are not goin to get the full set.

cheers..
Old 10-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Redko
hmm..bro..

i saw on web that if you buy just the ztw e.s.c alone it will come with the setting card so i dun tink it will be tat hard to set the ztw e.s.c..so i m sure it will be fine for you to get the ztw e.s.c and other motors if you are not goin to get the full set.

cheers..
depending, most i've seen do not come with the programming card.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yes the combo comes with the program card. no worries on that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.