Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobby Paradise Racing Circuit (HPRC)

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by vones
also the Mugen's n 05's.....oh yeah n the serpent's...and the sponsored drivers....
Sponsores Driver = Who ?????????

So jealous leh !! .......... ............
Old 06-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

also the Mugen's n 05's.....oh yeah n the serpent's...and the sponsored drivers....
who???
Old 06-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

sponsored by our own wallet.....
vinyard you also can wat !
Old 06-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by TOMJR
sponsored by our own wallet.....
vinyard you also can wat !
i poor man...... sponsor by singnet's monthly paycheck....
Old 06-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Vinyard
i poor man...... sponsor by singnet's monthly paycheck....
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Singtel leh... Everymonth can get 1 new car ..no problem for u already ...
Old 06-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by MrChan
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Singtel leh... Everymonth can get 1 new car ..no problem for u already ...
If only my paycheck is as big as Lee Hisen Yang..
Old 06-04-2004, 02:15 AM
Tech Addict

24!!!
me too . . US$5 on joehwee 24 laps . . .
Old 06-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by MrChan
Sponsores Driver = Who ?????????

So jealous leh !! .......... ............
you want to become 1?? GT4...you want? I recommend you to the boss.....
Old 06-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Vinyard
who???
got 2...in fact.... ...ehhh performance wise.....donno leh.....only see them test car.......
Old 06-04-2004, 01:50 PM
ruD
Tech Master

WOW...me tempted to join alsolah..... time to search for car and engine...,BTW non member can join this race?
Old 06-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ruD
WOW...me tempted to join alsolah..... time to search for car and engine...,BTW non member can join this race?
Where u MIA too?? long time no see..... hehe
Old 06-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Track Side Chit Chat

Less than one week before race day. Entry confirmations are streaming in. Chances are good that the Kyosho V-One-RR Evolution car kit will be given out as a lucky draw! By the way, this race is OPEN to everybody… members and non members. Members pay SGD30.00 and non members pay SGD35.00 and this includes a nice lunch… usually nasi lemak with a fried chicken wing.

This race will see two new entries (but experienced racers) driving the GS Vision Pro touring car. They were seen at HPRC on Sunday busy setting up their race cars. Chances are good that they will provide a good showing in their maiden race this year.

The GS Vision Pro will have to battle other more ‘popular’ makes such as Kyosho, Mugen Seiki, Serpent and the newly resurrected Team Magic. The battle for the top spot will not be easy this coming weekend as drivers from all the other camps have been practicing hard for a good showing.

Which car will dominate the next race? Will it be the FW05 or will it be a G4 or a MTX3 or a 710 or the GS Vision Pro? Well… my money is on the V-One-RR Evolution-G4MTX3GT4 (released about 2 weeks ago in the Sembawang Hobby Show 2004) … it will be the car to beat this Sunday!

Excited? Well, I am and if everybody is just half as excited as I am, we’ll be having a good showdown this Sunday. See you at HPRC on Sunday morning! Be there or be square!
Old 06-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Track Side Chit Chat

Originally posted by HPRCNews
Less than one week before race day. Entry confirmations are streaming in. Chances are good that the Kyosho V-One-RR Evolution car kit will be given out as a lucky draw! By the way, this race is OPEN to everybody… members and non members. Members pay SGD30.00 and non members pay SGD35.00 and this includes a nice lunch… usually nasi lemak with a fried chicken wing.

This race will see two new entries (but experienced racers) driving the GS Vision Pro touring car. They were seen at HPRC on Sunday busy setting up their race cars. Chances are good that they will provide a good showing in their maiden race this year.

The GS Vision Pro will have to battle other more ‘popular’ makes such as Kyosho, Mugen Seiki, Serpent and the newly resurrected Team Magic. The battle for the top spot will not be easy this coming weekend as drivers from all the other camps have been practicing hard for a good showing.

Which car will dominate the next race? Will it be the FW05 or will it be a G4 or a MTX3 or a 710 or the GS Vision Pro? Well… my money is on the V-One-RR Evolution-G4MTX3GT4 (released about 2 weeks ago in the Sembawang Hobby Show 2004) … it will be the car to beat this Sunday!

Excited? Well, I am and if everybody is just half as excited as I am, we’ll be having a good showdown this Sunday. See you at HPRC on Sunday morning! Be there or be square!
censored...

apa rojak keta tu?

Last edited by AJunkie_02; 06-07-2004 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:16 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Track Side Chit Chat

Originally posted by AJunkie_02
censored...

apa rojak keta tu?
hmm.. rojak nice to eat... love them pineapples!
Old 06-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by Joehwee
No need to apologised lah, my friend. You sound too serious, I think you need some tiger to bring out the real you...haha

Kysoho: Care to PM me and let me know who you are? 23 laps, Ya lor did it with the G4, but now the layout have change so hard to say whether my FW05R can do 23 laps or not.

Joe you should know who am I

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.