Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Why some of RC model are easily unwanted??? >

Why some of RC model are easily unwanted???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why some of RC model are easily unwanted???

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 11:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Re: No wonder!

Originally posted by Ruben
Exactly! He's not replying to you mah....aiyoh. He's supporting your views...
Oooh ya oh .... Sorry Xax ....
Old 07-24-2003, 04:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Neutral

I juz want to add some advise..whatever car you drive or people you play with..the goal is to have fun and friendly match. Its not about whose car is better or who is better. This RC is mean to share the knowledge of the car theory , skill of driving and making friends who have the same interest. If there are enermy to be make in this hobby, might as well quit it and stay home. And give yourself less tension. Right ? be it S, M, K or whatever brand, just play friendly and happily. Well, of course no one is perfect, there are asshole out there, then juz ingore them lah.
Have fun , be happy and neutral.
Old 07-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by hellangel
wat the hell u doing back here...??? hand itchy liao izzit?? wanna come back and join the fun???
paying u guys a visit, can or not?? heard the races now v attractive... tat's y the change of cars used... maybe s class should give more attractive prizes... else how to 'compete' wif other organizers... hee
Old 07-24-2003, 11:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

yah yah yah... the prizes are getting better... not for all the races lah... once in a while, there will be a special race wif VERY attractive prizes...

in the most recent EP open race at nacos, nicholas walked away wif $500 cold hard cash...!!! plus a huge trophy made of crystal...

there was oso a tamiya TB evo 3 Shurikan edition worth almost $900 for the lucky draw...!!!
Old 07-25-2003, 02:45 AM
Tech Adept

heard u also got something quite good hor!!?? ha... all the best... hopefully, i can join u guys again in the near future...
Old 07-25-2003, 03:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by schiff_ang
heard u also got something quite good hor!!?? ha... all the best... hopefully, i can join u guys again in the near future...
Wah Piangzzzzz.... news travels damn blady fast man...

u are welcomed back anytime dude...!!!
Old 07-25-2003, 03:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

yes, better come back too fast and too furious!!
Old 07-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by hellangel
Wah Piangzzzzz.... news travels damn blady fast man...

u are welcomed back anytime dude...!!!
good news mah... schumacher's speed leh... ha ha
Old 07-27-2003, 09:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by alana07
yes, better come back too fast and too furious!!
fast??? i'm not sure... too furious!!?? ha ha... later kena banned.. ha...
Old 07-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Tech Adept

guys, we r getting out of topic... Dr Cheng... sorry...

jus feel tat RC is afterall a hobby... so gotta be happy having this hobby and not creating/stir shit out of each other... outdo one another in the race track... one can say he's no 1 in spore, jb and some say batam... me feel, put the words on the track and see who finishes first... i'm not a pro... jus someone who have been there, done tat, owned it, played it... my testimony can be verified by my frens in the RC community...
everybody jus wan to have a sense of belonging by playing the same brand... not racing wif other brand does not make them 1 notch ahead or proud... who's to be blamed?? race those days when i'm still in it... so restrictive... no this no tat... or ppl complain S company sure win cos they using high technology stuff... it's already been provened tat machine/equipment contributes a high percentage of winning but ultimately, u still need to be good wif yr hands/control/reflexes...

or m i talking nonsense??

cheers... and good luck to all yr races ahead... i will always be a member of Team Elbow... ha
Old 07-27-2003, 11:32 PM
Tech Elite

jus feel tat RC is afterall a hobby... so gotta be happy having this hobby and not creating/stir shit out of each other... outdo one another in the race track... one can say he's no 1 in spore, jb and some say batam... me feel, put the words on the track and see who finishes first... i'm not a pro... jus someone who have been there, done tat, owned it, played it... my testimony can be verified by my frens in the RC community...
everybody jus wan to have a sense of belonging by playing the same brand... not racing wif other brand does not make them 1 notch ahead or proud... who's to be blamed?? race those days when i'm still in it... so restrictive... no this no tat... or ppl complain S company sure win cos they using high technology stuff... it's already been provened tat machine/equipment contributes a high percentage of winning but ultimately, u still need to be good wif yr hands/control/reflexes...

cheers... and good luck to all yr races ahead... i will always be a member of Team Elbow... ha
Thing is the Open races has been dominated by all Ks, Ms, Ys blah blah... would loved to see the Ss come out of their pits and race. At least something special, dun mind the pun. It will be fun..
Old 07-27-2003, 11:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

... i will always be a member of Team Elbow... ha [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, so better faster cum back and help out in the elbowing!! ft n me kena elbowed jialat lialat on trak!!
Old 07-28-2003, 12:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Vinyard
Thing is the Open races has been dominated by all Ks, Ms, Ys blah blah... would loved to see the Ss come out of their pits and race. At least something special, dun mind the pun. It will be fun..
dominated? the S's join open races this yr b4???
Old 07-28-2003, 02:29 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by taz5176
dominated? the S's join open races this yr b4???
yes dominated.. as in a sense of we only them other cars but no
Ss.. from what i know of i think only 1 open so far this year..
if my memory serve me well.. its Desmond Tan qualifying for B-main.. that's about it..
Old 07-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

SO WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO RC???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.