Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The V-ONE

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

they r using centax clutch....engage faster more bite...i think its possible to fit centax into v1-s...maybe get adapter or something...i don't know....
Old 04-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

the clutch on the v1rrgt is a centax clutch, called the 3d clutch or something like dat. suitable for v1s use depends on whether the engine used has SG type crankshaft or not.

Originally posted by vones
they r using centax clutch....engage faster more bite...i think its possible to fit centax into v1-s...maybe get adapter or something...i don't know....
Old 04-10-2003, 08:18 PM
RR
Tech Addict

serpent drivers are using 2 pcs shoe standard clutch for impulse pro and for 705, it comes with centax clutch, but it is more suitable for big track like PA, abit difficult for jurong and that is why a lot of them change back to standard clutch.
but for V1RR it has no problem with the centax clutch...hmm... very good. It is actually the clutch spring....opps....my efforts is beening disclose liao

and no point fixing up the centax on a v1s, very troublesome.
b'cos v1s orginally is using short shaft engine and centax is for long shaft or they call it sg shaft engine. one more thing to add, the centax pinion gear might not fit with v1s spur gears. No offence, just trying to help b'cos I've been down that road
Old 04-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

so that means no way of fixing ......
Old 04-10-2003, 08:44 PM
RR
Tech Addict

so that means no way of fixing ......
I think so.... and that is why I'm running V1rr now. don't have to think so much liao. the car comes with front one-way, very good. and 3D clutch some more, big or small track, techincal or not, all no problem. Because I've done some calculation and it is cheaper to buy V1RR than to hop up V1S to V1rr standards...
For me, I've driven V1S for.....I think only for a month, I change to RR immediately.
Old 04-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Hey vones, when are you going down to MS again ?
Old 04-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by genexis
Hey vones, when are you going down to MS again ?

tomorrow afternoon.....after i bring my wife for shopping first..... $$$$$$
Old 04-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by RR
I think so.... and that is why I'm running V1rr now. don't have to think so much liao. the car comes with front one-way, very good. and 3D clutch some more, big or small track, techincal or not, all no problem. Because I've done some calculation and it is cheaper to buy V1RR than to hop up V1S to V1rr standards...
For me, I've driven V1S for.....I think only for a month, I change to RR immediately.

wah say ...u rich lah....1 mth n u change car....lucky no coe involve... but i must add that indeed a RR is a better car than S.....
Old 04-10-2003, 09:09 PM
RR
Tech Addict

wah say ...u rich lah....1 mth n u change car....lucky no coe involve... but i must add that indeed a RR is a better car than S.....
no lah.... I sold the V1s away.... can't feed to many cars.... I will die of cashless
Old 04-10-2003, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by RR
no lah.... I sold the V1s away.... can't feed to many cars.... I will die of cashless

LOL...true true...
Old 04-10-2003, 10:11 PM
Tech Elite

seagaff
where about do u stay at bt batok?
i am a fellow bt batokrian!

today raining big. unless the sun comes out tonight the only
RC we will be playing will be boats.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:15 PM

Ya todae raining so not goin. So anyone buyin ur car yet??
I want leh. Call u yesterdae to confirm and go to West Mall wad.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:45 PM
sty
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Smile Hello

Hi guys,

I have recently just started playing V1S, I feel that as RC player, we are just to enjoy ourself, there is no such thing as being bully by serpent or V1RR. I have play with serpent before and Everyone is just trying to overtake one another, that is normal if everyone felt bullied when pvertaken by somebody that he or she is not suitable to play in the track. Sorry if I have offended anybody, but this is how i feel. Relax and enjoy the sport ok. By the way Vinyard, please remember our meeting to see your car ok. Thanks
Old 04-10-2003, 11:13 PM

Well guys u see i am rather uncomfortable wit my v1s so i sold it away la. So now i play superten so can i still join ya. But i will need a pullstart engine. Anyone has a unused but still good conditioned gs15 or any pullstart engine???
Old 04-11-2003, 01:38 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by segaff
I bought the os engine. Run in ready. So u play at Jurong also?? Then i will join u la coz live at bukit batok. My parents disallow me to go marina coz place kinda isolated. If Jurong there are many people so not much of a worry. Anyway how do u find the serpents there?? They bulliedd me the lastime but hehehe i WON.

One was tailgating and the other in front. In the corner, accelerated full to slide then i ended up in front. But serepnts have very good clutch engagement compared to v1s. WHY??

Is there anyway i can get those clutch??
Im not sure i will be playing tonite....a bit sick. BTW, the track i think is still wet after raining. Not sure it will be dry tonite. As for the serpent... Not every1 who drives serpent r fast. N becoz the track is small n technical, the differences between theirs n us is actually not too big.

Becoz they have a centax clutch (centax is designed n 1st used by serpent). Buy a 3D kysho clutch (can be call a centax also)... but im not sure whether it can fitted into ur OS engine..call hobbybug to check it out (62220725). BTW it's very expensive, $100 +++. Kawahara clutch is also another good choice... of coz...they're all expensive.

OS12TR wif 3D clutch (Is this urs?)
Attached Thumbnails The V-ONE-3d-clutch-1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.