Wiki Posts
Search

The end is near...

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lonepalm4
Grenade: less typing, more tuning. you can't really have enough time to post on this thread with all the motors your tuning...........
Lonepalm4 - How did you hear I was tuning motors??? As to the time, it takes 2-3 min to break in each motor, so time to read post!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Tech Initiate

When i lived on the central coast (Central California) out in the 'country' i had 2 HS's within half an hours drive. One had a Sunday morning track set out in the car park (put together by those with cars that turned up) and we had a 'race' or two with TC's, 1/18th buggys etc... and it was FUN...
I move about 70 miles East of LA where i am considered to be in a 'city' and have 2 HS's within 10 minutes walk, at least 3 HS's within half an hours drive and probably 10 HS's within an hours drive. NOT one of the local HS's i have round me has a track set out on a Sunday morning.
Good marketing practice eh? .. no wonder TC's are dying out..

I just practice round my own cones in the apartment complex car park...
Old 12-11-2006, 07:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Yes I am an IT geek and yes like I said, the entire forum can get hacked/corrupted/infected whatever you want to call it, but if he got a virus from here say without clicking a bad link, we all would get it. I have plenty of software that would let me know if this forum had issues
Touche!
Old 12-11-2006, 07:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Grenade10
Lonepalm4 - How did you hear I was tuning motors??? As to the time, it takes 2-3 min to break in each motor, so time to read post!!!
He tunes motors, he scans for viruses, he hunts down hackers AND he races R/C..is there anything that this Grenade guy cant do?!?